Oprah had a lady on her show that was giving advice on how to talk about sex with your children...she stated that you should introduce a vibrator to your teen daughter so they can explore themselves...so they would not get confused with boys are the ones making them climax. Basically...you can do it yourself and you have the power.

I never heard anything like this in my life...would you buy your 13 year old daughter a vibrator?

Tags: sex

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I'll add this...even though I wouldn't buy a vibrator for my child, if Oprah were to offer advice about life or what have you, I'd sooner listen to her than I would many other people. This is a self-made African American woman billionaire, who also had a hand in President Obama running for president and actually becoming president...which is the first AA to do so...He sure listened to her advice, and it has paid off.
No it's not to suppress girls sexual desires. She feels as though it will let them know that this feeling is not because of a boy..and that you can do it yourself...and that you have the power.

**L0vieD0vie** said:
L0l @SD! What's up my dude?

This is makes no sense at! Do they really think a vibrator will help suppress a girls sexual desires? Its going to take a lot more than that. We need to talk to our BOYS and GIRLS about a number of things before we attempt to explain masturbation/toys to them; pro's and con's.

Reply to Discussion

Future's Tour Rider Reveals He Makes 145K For 45-Minute Show

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has obtained #Future's rider from a show back in December and, well, it seems pretty standard, except maybe for the part where his donuts need to look a certain way.According to TMZ, the rapper…Continue

By @balleralert via @RepostWhiz app: Chris Brown To Donate $1 From Every Sale Of 'Royalty' To Children's Charity

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

#ChrisBrown has pledged to donate a $1 from every sale of his upcoming album #Royalty, named after his daughter, to a childr en's charity.The 26-year-old singer announced the news in a video posted…Continue

Adele's 25 Makes History, Sells 3.38 Million Copies In First Week

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

The first week numbers are in for #Adele's 25 and, according to Nielsen Music, the British singer's third album has sold an astonishing 3.38 million copies in the U.S. alone, making it the…Continue

Yusaf Mack Opens Up about His Sexuality

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#YusafMack, a Philadelphia boxer, was put on blast a few months back for possibly being gay. But now Mack has confirmed that he is gay and is specifically interested in #transsexual women. "I love…Continue

Latest Activity

theredgiant commented on Peachkyss's blog post Birthday Ballers: Top 10 Comment Creepin' Moments From The Game
"Either he is extremely sensitive or extremely nosey"
51 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
55 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Marcie commented on Chantia Renee''s blog post Some Mindsets You Need To Leave In 2015 (Part 1) - blogged by: @thewisegem
"Excellent post! I definitely agree about the black youths fighting. I get disgusted when I scroll…"
2 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked Eleven8's blog post Kobe Bryant Announces Plan To Retire, "I'm Ready To Let You Go"
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Kobe Bryant Announces Plan To Retire, "I'm Ready To Let You Go"
13 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Kobe Bryant Announces Plan To Retire, "I'm Ready To Let You Go"
"I can't even hate on Kobe he deserves all the accolades he gets, people forget how many…"
13 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Tim Tebow & Girlfriend Break Up Over His Vow of Abstinence - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"@ Marie could you please take off your caps lock?"
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service