DID ANYONE SEE OPRAH ON THURSDAY ABOUT SEX? (teenagers and vibrators)

Oprah had a lady on her show that was giving advice on how to talk about sex with your children...she stated that you should introduce a vibrator to your teen daughter so they can explore themselves...so they would not get confused with boys are the ones making them climax. Basically...you can do it yourself and you have the power.

I never heard anything like this in my life...would you buy your 13 year old daughter a vibrator?

Tags: sex

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what Boss posted, the lady said this, not Oprah. Oprah does not and has not agreed with everything and everyone on her show. Discussions are discussions. Now if Oprah said this herself, that's different. But this is what talk shows are for...discussing ideas/stories as well as to entertain...It is up to YOU to make the best decision.
And I'll add this...even though I wouldn't buy a vibrator for my child, if Oprah were to offer advice about life or what have you, I'd sooner listen to her than I would many other people. This is a self-made African American woman billionaire, who also had a hand in President Obama running for president and actually becoming president...which is the first AA to do so...He sure listened to her advice, and it has paid off.
L0l @SD! What's up my dude?

This is makes no sense at! Do they really think a vibrator will help suppress a girls sexual desires? Its going to take a lot more than that. We need to talk to our BOYS and GIRLS about a number of things before we attempt to explain masturbation/toys to them; pro's and con's.

I
No it's not to suppress girls sexual desires. She feels as though it will let them know that this feeling is not because of a boy..and that you can do it yourself...and that you have the power.

**L0vieD0vie** said:
L0l @SD! What's up my dude?

This is makes no sense at! Do they really think a vibrator will help suppress a girls sexual desires? Its going to take a lot more than that. We need to talk to our BOYS and GIRLS about a number of things before we attempt to explain masturbation/toys to them; pro's and con's.

I

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"lmaooo @ lace (being scared for them)"
13 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"I'm sorry but that dude is ugly as hell. And nasty! I think I read a groupie tale on here…"
14 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"The letter had great points except MiMi is responsible for MiMi. No man controls how I as a woman…"
34 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent and Daphne Joy Throw Their Son a Ferrari Themed Birthday Party
"it really seems like 50 does things to get back at his older son."
45 minutes ago
Kiyona Conner commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"As much as I think Zino is a corn, this letter is meaningful and chock full of truth. He really…"
56 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"lmaoooo! 50 is stupiddd! "
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Lmaooo! "
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Miss. Kim really needs to start dressing for her shape, size, and age. "
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"*want, sorry"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video