DID ANYONE SEE OPRAH ON THURSDAY ABOUT SEX? (teenagers and vibrators)

Oprah had a lady on her show that was giving advice on how to talk about sex with your children...she stated that you should introduce a vibrator to your teen daughter so they can explore themselves...so they would not get confused with boys are the ones making them climax. Basically...you can do it yourself and you have the power.

I never heard anything like this in my life...would you buy your 13 year old daughter a vibrator?

Tags: sex

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I'll add this...even though I wouldn't buy a vibrator for my child, if Oprah were to offer advice about life or what have you, I'd sooner listen to her than I would many other people. This is a self-made African American woman billionaire, who also had a hand in President Obama running for president and actually becoming president...which is the first AA to do so...He sure listened to her advice, and it has paid off.
No it's not to suppress girls sexual desires. She feels as though it will let them know that this feeling is not because of a boy..and that you can do it yourself...and that you have the power.

**L0vieD0vie** said:
L0l @SD! What's up my dude?

This is makes no sense at! Do they really think a vibrator will help suppress a girls sexual desires? Its going to take a lot more than that. We need to talk to our BOYS and GIRLS about a number of things before we attempt to explain masturbation/toys to them; pro's and con's.

I

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Monday. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video