Did he disrespect his daughter/babymama or was this a subtle way of saying sorry for dropping the ball

Im a huge NAS fan always has...Ive never thought of him as an emcee who spits bs just to sound cool bc most s*** is coming from experience.  So when I heard the record "daughters" it definitely hit home.  This is exactly why I felt it my duty to be different once I had daughters bc i didnt want a situation like this to arise...

I guess his babymoms and daughter are pissed at him bc of the record....

-if you dont know the background of the story apparently nas daughter is basically following after his 'man-whore' like tendencies

Tags: boats, hoes, n

Views: 928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is the 1 thing i fear....call it a double standard but i found it funny being a man-whore, but the thought of some guy doing what i did to my daughters is like god punishing me...slow torture lol

I think every mans fear is having a gay son or a daughter that is a hoe

I keep tellng my husband when we have a baby as much as I sometimes want a boy for him i want to have a girl so he can have a different perspective.

blackfujones said:

this is the 1 thing i fear....call it a double standard but i found it funny being a man-whore, but the thought of some guy doing what i did to my daughters is like god punishing me...slow torture lol

What would you do if you had a son who was gay?

Tone said:

I think every mans fear is having a gay son or a daughter that is a hoe

I don't think he was being disrespectful to his daughter... She tweeted the box of condoms to the world. So... we all knew what time it was. I'm sure we all wondered what he thought about it... I think his song is very positive. Carmen is acting like a naive mom. This is the same mother who wrote a book like Superhead did as if her daughter wouldn't ever find out and read it. Nas was just admitting that he wasn't the perfect parent. Carmen is delusional if she thinks that she is. I don't know how she didn't see that book as disrespectful to her daughter. He didn't call her a slut or hoe.

 I would love my son but also would be disappointed at his lifestyle.

Siren said:

What would you do if you had a son who was gay?

Tone said:

I think every mans fear is having a gay son or a daughter that is a hoe

Ooo. I thought it was a toy box. 

Silly me.

lol.

its definitely a humbling experience..you catch yourself in the softest of situations with them bc they are so delicate

Siren said:

I keep tellng my husband when we have a baby as much as I sometimes want a boy for him i want to have a girl so he can have a different perspective.

blackfujones said:

this is the 1 thing i fear....call it a double standard but i found it funny being a man-whore, but the thought of some guy doing what i did to my daughters is like god punishing me...slow torture lol

lol

Phoenix said:

Ooo. I thought it was a toy box. 

Silly me.

lol.

thats what i was saying..it was basically a dad saying sorry for not showing a better perspective of what you should want from yourself and a guy

MissBling said:

I don't think he was being disrespectful to his daughter... She tweeted the box of condoms to the world. So... we all knew what time it was. I'm sure we all wondered what he thought about it... I think his song is very positive. Carmen is acting like a naive mom. This is the same mother who wrote a book like Superhead did as if her daughter wouldn't ever find out and read it. Nas was just admitting that he wasn't the perfect parent. Carmen is delusional if she thinks that she is. I don't know how she didn't see that book as disrespectful to her daughter. He didn't call her a slut or hoe.

Carmen is an idiotic attention seeker that's pissed cause sucking & f****** Jay & Nas didn't get her any further... She's a bitter b****. 

HAHA!!! :-Þ


Phoenix said:

Ooo. I thought it was a toy box. 

Silly me.

lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Alert Covers the BET Hip Hop Awards 2014 Green Carpet

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 54 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Baller Alert editor Eleven8 and…Continue

Serge Ibaka Teaches Keri Hilson His Native Language Lingala

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Aww how cute! This is the translation of what they were saying.Serge: Hey Keri, how are you?Keri: I am fine.Keri: where are we going?Serge: shopping!Continue

Did Bow Wow and Erica Mena Get Engaged?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Bow Wow posted a picture with no…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Trina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert Covers the BET Hip Hop Awards 2014 Green Carpet
"Joseline hair looks a hot mess... "
54 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Serge Ibaka Teaches Keri Hilson His Native Language Lingala
"I never realized how handsome he was.."
1 hour ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Did Bow Wow and Erica Mena Get Engaged?
"However, 2 months ago Lil Bow Wow was in love with that other booty model. He's thirsty for…"
1 hour ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Trina
"It's true. Hang it up, flat screen lol."
2 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends
"He's 100% gross and insensitive to rape victims."
2 hours ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Trina
"Truth hurts...and her 40 yr old azz resorts to name-calling. Doesn't change the facts, LOL"
2 hours ago
BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Serge Ibaka Teaches Keri Hilson His Native Language Lingala
"Awe this is cute :) I wish I was bilingual lol"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Gabrielle Union Issues Statement On Her Leaked Nude Photos
"just sigh"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rita Ora Wearing Phillip Plein Resort 2015 White Crop Jacket, Matching Embroidered Lip Pants, and Christian Louboutin Snakilta Studded Booties For KISS FM
"MISs she always manages to make high fashion look cheap and tacky."
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Did Bow Wow and Erica Mena Get Engaged?
"why is this generation so starved for attention. i find the whole thing completely sad."
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Talks Birdman + Victim Of Beat Down Speaks Out
"she needs to learn to keep her hands to herself."
2 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Gabrielle Union Issues Statement On Her Leaked Nude Photos
"Gabby, girl bye!  You got caught out there, simple, end of story..."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video