Did the mother go to far.....and a better question is are men like this preying on single moms 2 get to their kids?

*WARNING* THIS HERE IS A GRUESOME ASS PICTURE

-heres the jest of the story

An Atlanta baseball coach who was charged in the 2009 rape of a 9 year old boy. The coach visited the home of the child to encourage him to join the local team. The child refused to join. When the coach left, the child repeatedly told his mother how he did not feel comfortable with the man.
Two weeks later, the coach

returned to the house with food, balloons, and a PlayStation. The child was very excited. Minutes later he joined the team. Four days afterward, the coach came back to the home. He asked the mother if he could give the child private lessons on catching the ball. She agreed.On June 18th, 2009 Atlanta Court documents indicate that the mother heard her son sobbing. She ran into his bedroom and saw the baseball coach having anal sex with the 9 year old. The mother then ran to the kitchen and grabbed a large “turkey carving” knife, and assaulted the coach.

-Me personally I dont she went far enough but what Im more concerned with is men targeting single women who have daughters/sons in an attempt to get at them...

thoughts..again the picture below is gruesome as hell

Views: 88231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That nigga would have been dead if i walked in on that! This is why I'm careful about who I leave my son with!!!

She should have blew his brains out...

I would've been suspect when he brought the play station. I don't even like guys who want to play with my kid to get closer to me. You can't meet my kid til we are serious.

I agree...if your son said he was uncomfortable, why would you let this man back into your house, let alone in your son's room.  I would have cut his penis off though.  

Love is a Losing Game said:

Uh something seems off about this to me. I guess it was the baby braids sticking out that made me wonder if this is a pic from a LockUp show on MSNBC. I wanna hear more Black so please do share if u get it.

Next, I'm like ok..,so the man tried to recruit the son. The son told mother no. The mother said ok. The man came back to CLEARLY BRIBE the son and the mother let him in. The man showed the boy the gifts. The boy got excited. (The mother knew just like a man that wants to get in her draws, this man done brought her son some gifts to soften him up) The mother lets the man get closer to her son. Then the man says he wants to practice the catch....so the mother says yes.....then she hears her son sobbing IN HIS ROOM WITH THE DOOR CLOSED WITH THE GIFT BEARING MAN IN HIS ROOM. Ok...how was they practicing catch in a BEDROOM?? Why would she let a man in his room THEN CLOSE THE DOOR?? I just don't get this story. It makes no sense.  

U know what, sometimes as parents we don't really read that deep into what our kids say. Her son may have not felt comfortable but maybe that's not how he said it. Maybe how he said it didnt insinuate that the guy was a creep.The playstation thing was creepy but you know what though, maybe there is more to the story. Maybe this guy was really using the mother to get to the son. If a guy who was trying to date me bought my child a gift I'd think that the gift was to get on MY good side more than the son's. Little did she know...

So nah, I don't blame her because we as parents don't always see the warning signs. But I wish she caught him earlier. Slicing and dicing his ass will just have to do.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I agree...if your son said he was uncomfortable, why would you let this man back into your house, let alone in your son's room.  I would have cut his penis off though.  

Uh something seems off about this to me. I guess it was the baby braids sticking out that made me wonder if this is a pic from a LockUp show on MSNBC. I wanna hear more Black so please do share if u get it.

Next, I'm like ok..,so the man tried to recruit the son. The son told mother no. The mother said ok. The man came back to CLEARLY BRIBE the son and the mother let him in. The man showed the boy the gifts. The boy got excited. (The mother knew just like a man that wants to get in her draws, this man done brought her son some gifts to soften him up) The mother lets the man get closer to her son. Then the man says he wants to practice the catch....so the mother says yes.....then she hears her son sobbing IN HIS ROOM WITH THE DOOR CLOSED WITH THE GIFT BEARING MAN IN HIS ROOM. Ok...how was they practicing catch in a BEDROOM?? Why would she let a man in his room THEN CLOSE THE DOOR?? I just don't get this story. It makes no sense.  

I don't know, children aren't really good at hiding uncomfortableness, when I was a child there was a grown man that used to play basketball with my dad & I would attend practice with my dad, I was seven and I was very uneasy about the man, I told my dad and that s*** stopped immediately. There are somethings parents let slide, but not when kids talk about being uncomfortable about an adult. My sirens would be going crazy if my child told me something like that.

Eleven8 said:

U know what, sometimes as parents we don't really read that deep into what our kids say. Her son may have not felt comfortable but maybe that's not how he said it. Maybe how he said it didnt insinuate that the guy was a creep.The playstation thing was creepy but you know what though, maybe there is more to the story. Maybe this guy was really using the mother to get to the son. If a guy who was trying to date me bought my child a gift I'd think that the gift was to get on MY good side more than the son's. Little did she know...

So nah, I don't blame her because we as parents don't always see the warning signs. But I wish she caught him earlier. Slicing and dicing his ass will just have to do.

This really made me laugh out loud.

Eleven8 said:

I think she should have 'stabbed' instead of 'sliced'.  A good strategically placed stab wound will kill a muthaf**ka in one stroke.

I noticed the wounds were from the back which means he didn't see her. SMMFH

University of Smitty said:

I think she should have 'stabbed' instead of 'sliced'.  A good strategically placed stab wound will kill a muthaf**ka in one stroke.

I agree this picture looks more like evidence of prisoner on prisoner violence than a mom catching a man raping her son. If it is the case than how she let a "baseball coach" with that jacked up hair come into her house. Like Khia says Something in the milk ain't clean.

i dont know it would just have to do tho...her son has been violated seriously

Eleven8 said:

Similar case...white man in Texas shoots his 5 year old daughter's molester. Sick world.

"On Tuesday, a grand jury refused to indict the father, whose name is being kept under wraps to protect the identity of his little girl (her age was being reported as 4 last week). He killed Jesus Mora Flores, a family acquaintance, at a barbecue held at the family’s ranch earlier this month after finding him molesting his daughter behind a barn. The father pulled Flores, 47, off his screaming daughter, then beat him. When he realized the extent of the man’s injuries, he phoned 911 in a panic. “He’s going to die!” the father yelled at the dispatcher. “He’s going to f—ing die!”

Investigators confirmed that the scenario played out as it had been described by the father and witnesses. The girl was taken to a hospital, where forensic evidence indicated she’d been sexually abused. Emergency responders found Flores with his pants and underwear pulled down."

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/20/why-a-texas-dad-who-killed-hi...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 42 minutes ago. 3 Replies

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 8 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

shun womack updated their profile
9 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"And clearly she knew about these.... I mean... It's in a hotel room and she's posing for…"
35 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lnaooooo Tone buying p****!!!! In TEARS"
37 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
39 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Don't text!! Call him! Why? Because if you start texting, that's all you're gonna…"
42 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Exactly @MUCNGE so idk why they are acting like any of this is brand new"
46 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"FYI NeNe did choke Kim on camera, they just didn't show it.  Sheree pulled Kim wig just…"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"i don't see why our self worth has been reduced to who's rap video we're in...that…"
57 minutes ago
MsPretty92 commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"I dont understand why ppl care who he got in his video"
1 hour ago
MsPretty92 commented on Eleven8's blog post Pacers Team Mates Lance Stephenson & Evan Turner Involved In Fight Before Playoffs
"Evan seems a lil sweet And somebody gone knock lance out 1 day he be doing too much just like when…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video