Do women actually give a damn whether a guy goes to church or not

curious to know

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

if a woman really wanted a church going type of dude she would find one at the church she attends. But most women find guys that go to church as boring and too safe.  Women want a  thug that loves god on sunday but bust his guns on Monday- Saturday
SACK CHASER said:

WTF??????!! bwahahahahahahahahaha

Tone said:
If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?
 
blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

Most people get caught up in Religion and not Relationship with GOD, so if my man has a relationship with GOD it doesn't matter if he goes to church every sunday jmo

I am not saying that people who do not attend church regularly do not have faith. But I go to church almost every Sunday so I feel my partner should as well. We need to be fed (spiritually) together so we can grow together. Just me. Not judging anyone else. 

blackfujones said:

if you dont mind me asking why? I once had this woman who loved my dirty drawz but she was conflicted w/ the fact that I wouldnt be an active member of any religious sect. I like the option of getting different perspectives when i feel like it

PlaneJaneLane said:

I definitely do. It's a deal breaker for me. 

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

WTF??????!! bwahahahahahahahahaha
Tone said:
If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.
blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.


I was not responding to you. I was replaying to the thread but on the mobile version it some how quoted you.
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

WTF??????!! bwahahahahahahahahaha
Tone said:
If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.
blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

same s*** diifferent toilets

miss cali said:

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?
 
blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

meh, whatever.

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

truth..but whatever

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

meh, whatever.

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body yesterday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva Mar 23. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That's great...I would love to see him in Vegas!!"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
" goooooooo nina"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
MissLC commented on Eleven8's blog post Mark Curry Apologizes For Calling Diddy The Devil & Says He Misses Bad Boy
"You want to apologize but your Twitter name is @MarkCurryBook?? I'm so confused."
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Good for him, I just hope he doesn't f**k this up for himself."
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Preach Suga Bear"
5 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"Who the hell wants to be flown out, when all these plans crashing and missing? I be damn!!"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Congrats Breezy! I'm pulln for you to get your act together!"
6 hours ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"SMH...giggle...how embarrassing."
7 hours ago
V liked Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video