Do women actually give a damn whether a guy goes to church or not

curious to know

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

WTF??????!! bwahahahahahahahahaha

Tone said:
If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

if a woman really wanted a church going type of dude she would find one at the church she attends. But most women find guys that go to church as boring and too safe.  Women want a  thug that loves god on sunday but bust his guns on Monday- Saturday
SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?

blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

Most people get caught up in Religion and not Relationship with GOD, so if my man has a relationship with GOD it doesn't matter if he goes to church every sunday jmo

I am not saying that people who do not attend church regularly do not have faith. But I go to church almost every Sunday so I feel my partner should as well. We need to be fed (spiritually) together so we can grow together. Just me. Not judging anyone else. 

blackfujones said:

if you dont mind me asking why? I once had this woman who loved my dirty drawz but she was conflicted w/ the fact that I wouldnt be an active member of any religious sect. I like the option of getting different perspectives when i feel like it

PlaneJaneLane said:

I definitely do. It's a deal breaker for me. 

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

I was not responding to you. I was replaying to the thread but on the mobile version it some how quoted you.
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

same s*** diifferent toilets

miss cali said:

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?

blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

meh, whatever.

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"love it !"
33 minutes ago
Shantel commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Hate I missed it.. lol"
37 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"Very beautiful family, indeed!"
2 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video