Do women actually give a damn whether a guy goes to church or not

curious to know

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

WTF??????!! bwahahahahahahahahaha

Tone said:
If a woman wants a church boy then find one on church. The issue is women only want them in name only. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Exactly how I feel. I've gotten into heated debates with people about God putting us on the same earth that Mohammed, Moses, and Jesus walked on so we could be together and work to preserve his glory. They weren't put here to divide us so we can exploit and discriminate against one another based on MAN's philosophy and titles. As long as my man believes in God, treats others fairly, and is a good person, we're good. I do enjoy some church services and LOVE bible study and discussion, but I do not attend Sunday service.

blackfujones said:

I think so many times folks get that misconstrued....like if i dont attend church im blasphemous..but hears the deal from some folks ive spoken to. They take the written word (wwhich was transcribed by a man) as just a great piece of literature. I have a hard time following another man. Now GOD is something different but a man puts his pants on one leg at a time like i do..hence the problem Sissy said:

I don't care if he's an official member of a church, but I do care that he believes in God, prays and has faith.  With all the hypocrisy and wild stuff that goes on behind closed doors in churches, I don't fault anyone for not being a member of one.

if a woman really wanted a church going type of dude she would find one at the church she attends. But most women find guys that go to church as boring and too safe.  Women want a  thug that loves god on sunday but bust his guns on Monday- Saturday
SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?

blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

Most people get caught up in Religion and not Relationship with GOD, so if my man has a relationship with GOD it doesn't matter if he goes to church every sunday jmo

I am not saying that people who do not attend church regularly do not have faith. But I go to church almost every Sunday so I feel my partner should as well. We need to be fed (spiritually) together so we can grow together. Just me. Not judging anyone else. 

blackfujones said:

if you dont mind me asking why? I once had this woman who loved my dirty drawz but she was conflicted w/ the fact that I wouldnt be an active member of any religious sect. I like the option of getting different perspectives when i feel like it

PlaneJaneLane said:

I definitely do. It's a deal breaker for me. 

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

I was not responding to you. I was replaying to the thread but on the mobile version it some how quoted you.
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I'm trying to understand where he pulled that piece of logic from. It must have been his ass because nothing in my statement said anything about a church boy.

SACK CHASER said:

Tone said:
Ms. Ashley Banks said:

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Some women do especially since it brings order to the home. The children need to see Daddy so they will go as well as a family unit.

same s*** diifferent toilets

miss cali said:

im good! ive been traveling, and partying with a little work inbetween. how r u?

blackfujones said:

basically.."hey how've youve been btw"

miss cali said:

me personally, i dont care. whats more important to me is that he has faith, and believes in a higher being.

meh, whatever.

blackfujones said:

lol..a false order..because when they go to church they see pastor as their leader not daddy. just MY OPINION

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 2 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

American Advice Needed!

Started by Miss Elle in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I was hoping to get some advice.So I don't live in the US (sadly) but I have the opportunity through…Continue

Tags: study, Georgia, columbia, Carolina, South

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Insatiable Cookie P 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"@Michelle and @ DJ I totally agree with you"
50 minutes ago
AlterEgo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"I have gone through the sugar daddy stuff, and LAWD was it a mess! Lol. He STAYED tryna get the…"
59 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Mama her and her sister all has esteem issues. with a "mother" like that...sheesh!"
1 hour ago
AlterEgo replied to SMSLove's discussion Maca Root for Energy
"Order it online... There are quite a few forums about it online too. Get gelatinized. "
1 hour ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Opps meant to say *I think..."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Someone else caught it... I caught it too and didn't think much of it. If it wasn't for…"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"i agree @tone"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"didnt anyone catch the im blk and puertorican thing??? O_o"
1 hour ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"sigh....I'm gonna tell the truth, Black men are aware of the options they have but THEY DO NOT…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video