I was out and about today minding my own business and somehow I got into a conversation with someone about stuff that happened around 10 yrs ago. Politics, entertainment etc.

Her response was, you look too young to know that stuff. But she didn't say it in a pleasant way.

I'm over it, but you know I gotta get it off my chest. lol

Tags: age

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, these youths are very birght! but he won't tell anyone. lmao

PrettyThinker said:
I don't look R Kelly coming after me young......But my Male students try and give me their phone numbers.....and tell me that we can date and they won't tell anybody.....what am I going to do w/a child....1 Kid 18 senior, told me to Calm down...he said u must not be GETTING NONE and slid me his #......I am mad that he was Suave and right....(*I haven't gotten Any*)......I told him to sit down AND SLID THE PAPER BACK TO HIM......I couldn't believe his boldness and accuracy.....I attribute
The Blessing to my Mom and Not Drinking & Smoking.....Thank u God.....
Yeah I look younger than my actual age. I remember I had to mail off my paper to my professor. The mail man kept asking me if I was mailing off college applications or my acceptance letter and check to the school. Too bad I was in my last semester of college. There were other times where someone thought I was 12, but I was 18 years old.
Yes before it was annoying, now I see it as a compliment. I go to the same store every week and they ask for my ID every time, then give me the double look like maybe it's my older sisters ID. I'm over thirty but could pass for 25-26!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"His defense sucks"
9 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
1 hour ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Both tyga and drake are Simps"
2 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"That woman on the far left in the purple dress looks like she's trying so hard to pull off…"
4 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Sean.... Good idea for your show but it would never work... People only like drama and…"
4 hours ago
"Same old show but with a different name... Lets just call theses wives shows "Women who fight…"
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
11 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
11 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video