I was out and about today minding my own business and somehow I got into a conversation with someone about stuff that happened around 10 yrs ago. Politics, entertainment etc.

Her response was, you look too young to know that stuff. But she didn't say it in a pleasant way.

I'm over it, but you know I gotta get it off my chest. lol

Tags: age

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I look younger than my actual age. I remember I had to mail off my paper to my professor. The mail man kept asking me if I was mailing off college applications or my acceptance letter and check to the school. Too bad I was in my last semester of college. There were other times where someone thought I was 12, but I was 18 years old.
Yes before it was annoying, now I see it as a compliment. I go to the same store every week and they ask for my ID every time, then give me the double look like maybe it's my older sisters ID. I'm over thirty but could pass for 25-26!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels 1 hour ago. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine on Wednesday. 133 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Confirms Reports Baby Mama Asking For $15k Child Support, Says She Needs To Work
"Just because one can procreate doesn't mean they should, and this chick is a prime…"
3 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Another Woman Comes Out About Celtics Jared Sullinger
"What is backpage? Is it like Tinder?"
8 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Another Woman Comes Out About Celtics Jared Sullinger
51 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Confirms Reports Baby Mama Asking For $15k Child Support, Says She Needs To Work
51 minutes ago
Brooke Daniels replied to Phoenix's discussion New to Charlotte, NC
"@One and only yea, I'm originally from N.O.,but moved to ATL when I was a lil girl. So…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 liked Chantia Renee''s blog post 7 Other Things To Do Besides Look For Love - blogged by: @thewisegem
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Chantia Renee''s blog post 7 Other Things To Do Besides Look For Love - blogged by: @thewisegem
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Nene Leakes Has A New Gig Alongside Anthony Anderson & Betty White
"Another talentless person being rewarded for acting a fool on tv, while real actors with real…"
4 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Nene Leakes Has A New Gig Alongside Anthony Anderson & Betty White
"I wish she'd take that blonde hair out, but good luck with her future endeavors."
10 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Friend Of Bobbi Kristina Opens Up About Nick Gordon Abuse
"He's always given off this shady vibe, if he abused her and stole money, he should pay for…"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video