Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that feedback so i can tweak certain things.  However I do notice that some folks either take criticism to harshly, or just dont take it at all..

Tags: and, at, bored, f***, im, it, work

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell yea he was! Lol!! its crazy to see a hurt man. I mean really. They take that s*** S. E. R. I. O. U. S. L. Y. Its understandable tho :-). For me I KNOW I think wwwwaaaaayyyy too hard about some stuff. I wish I could just be reagular and find comedy in stuff like others, but I get deep! Another thing I'd like to work on is tellin the truth to people. Some people just can't hadle it and they live their lives wanting everything to be sugarcoated. I just can't. Ima tell u the real m'fn deal and I want u to do the same for me. I am really tryna be a BOSS chick PAID and laid in the shade. Like chanel said I don't know how to get there tho. I'm willin to do the work but I think I need a mentor too. My old baller was my mentor but...I guess I rathered his money than his advice. This way I get both but....the advice and stuff aint as potent. Sometimes I procrastinate I wanna stop that. I want somebody to check the hell outta me. I am good but I can be way better. I know that for sure. Lastly, I wish I could be more likeable. Hell my mama don't even like me. But I don't know how to fix that either. Oh and yea I apologize tooooooo much. I'm always feelin bad for some regula s*** I did. Thinking u hurt somenody. Folks come at me wit both guns drawn and I always react like 'I just wanna get them away from me, not blow they m'fn head off even tho they tried to kill me'. I wish I could blow a m'fers head off WITHOUT feelin bad than spit on they b**** ass and walk the f*** off steppin like a model! I can't. I mean I could but then I'd apologize after lol

Not to hijack this post, but we can encourage our kids to get degrees but we need also teach them how to 'network' and build lasting professional relationships. The best jobs are through these channels.

Ms. BoiBye said:

I use to go and see someone on a regular basis, but my BD kept discouraging me from seeing her and calling me crazy so I sneak and see her twice a month. I also would like to see a life coach / career coach. I am an administrative assistant right now and have been doing this type of work for the past four years. I know that I am capable of doing something else but I have gotten complacent ( we get free health care, stocks and major perks, LOL). I need to get back into my field or take some type of classes to move out of this type of career field. My mom's favorite line when she gets mad about me still being here is "I didn't pay all that money for you to be someone's assistant, you could have done that with no degree" I also enjoy hearing criticism from folks, if asked for, LOL. I need to hear when I am wrong or f****** up because I am not perfect. Far from it. Just like when I put myself on blast here I want ya’ll to chew my ass out if I am wrong. We are all adults I hate ppl who act like someone is hurting their feelings, Nah tell me the truth at all times and all costs.

blackfujones said:

i wonder how many folks actually see a psychiatrist?  i for one have always seen one off n on. its good to speak to someone without an agenda

You are so right, I was struggling like a mf to get a job going to job fairs and finally had to accept temp work which lead to where I am now. But ALL of my white friends were chilling like o my aunt's rich ex husbands golf buddy from 1997 said he has a job for me as soon as i get out. I was real jealous but that is how they succeed! I am going to teach my daughter this for sure!!!!! I appreciate my struggle it makes me humble and remember where i came from but damn that!

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Not to hijack this post, but we can encourage our kids to get degrees but we need also teach them how to 'network' and build lasting professional relationships. The best jobs are through these channels.
Ms. BoiBye said:

I use to go and see someone on a regular basis, but my BD kept discouraging me from seeing her and calling me crazy so I sneak and see her twice a month. I also would like to see a life coach / career coach. I am an administrative assistant right now and have been doing this type of work for the past four years. I know that I am capable of doing something else but I have gotten complacent ( we get free health care, stocks and major perks, LOL). I need to get back into my field or take some type of classes to move out of this type of career field. My mom's favorite line when she gets mad about me still being here is "I didn't pay all that money for you to be someone's assistant, you could have done that with no degree" I also enjoy hearing criticism from folks, if asked for, LOL. I need to hear when I am wrong or f****** up because I am not perfect. Far from it. Just like when I put myself on blast here I want ya’ll to chew my ass out if I am wrong. We are all adults I hate ppl who act like someone is hurting their feelings, Nah tell me the truth at all times and all costs.

blackfujones said:

i wonder how many folks actually see a psychiatrist?  i for one have always seen one off n on. its good to speak to someone without an agenda

My 70yr old aunt taught me how to network. She has dinner once a month at her house, invited everyone she know, they brought their kids and grand kids and everyone took #'s and keep it going. They take turns with dinner each month to keep the communication line open. She doesn't complain about the money it costs for food, she gets more by people helping people.

Ms. BoiBye said:

You are so right, I was struggling like a mf to get a job going to job fairs and finally had to accept temp work which lead to where I am now. But ALL of my white friends were chilling like o my aunt's rich ex husbands golf buddy from 1997 said he has a job for me as soon as i get out. I was real jealous but that is how they succeed! I am going to teach my daughter this for sure!!!!! I appreciate my struggle it makes me humble and remember where i came from but damn that!

Ms. BoiBye said:

blackfujones said:

I know I need to work on myself big time. There are things in my life that I am not happy about and need to change. Sometimes I hit a wall with the progress but I can definitely say I am not the same person I was when I started. I still have the big three that I am trying to squash procrastinating, being lazy and avoidant behavior. Honesty is the best policy. Someone who will tell you the truth is much needed over someone who beats you over the head with it just to do so. 

Brii you and I are very similar. I'm very over analytical at times too, but a lot of times I don't say anything like how blackfujones is saying ol girl is. When I over analyze a lot of times I keep it to myself or talk it out with my girls. I do want to work on me being a huge procrastinator!! Its so many things I want to do and get done, I just don't have the slightest clue where to start.

blackfujones said:

being over analytical is the most unattractive thing about a person. When I first started getting back out there, there was a woman i was very interested in, however she used to continuously over analyze things. Every time I'd talk about my children or where I was traveling or what I wanted to accomplish she would somehow tie it into me wanting to get back with my ex-wife.. drove me mad So I basically hit it n quit it

Brii said:

I have no problem excepting criticism.. My problem is my attitude at times I can be selfish,  because I am so use to getting my way. Another area I need improvement in is time management I will wait until the very last minute to do something that I knew about months in advance.. My biggest problem is that I over analyze things where I wish I would have just taking a chance.

nah..i never brought it up.you know that initial meeting convo..are you single/married/divorced. Well I told her i was getting divorced. And like a lot of women she wanted to know details etc. So that was her convo everytime we spoke, and after awhile it got mad annoying
On here I was just venting...trust me if you ever go through a divorce you'll have your spats of venting every now n again
Honeycoated said:

And as much as you talked about your ex-wife on here, hell, I thought you wanted to be back with her and was in major denial. So, if you talked about your ex-wife on your dates with that chick, i'm sure she felt that way as well. I hope you wasnt talking about your ex-wife on your dates,were you?

We do this as well.We have dinners once a month and exchange ideas and #'s etc. Its how i got my school payed for 

My 70yr old aunt taught me how to network. She has dinner once a month at her house, invited everyone she know, they brought their kids and grand kids and everyone took #'s and keep it going. They take turns with dinner each month to keep the communication line open. She doesn't complain about the money it costs for food, she gets more by people helping people.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Ms. BoiBye said:

blackfujones said:

I don't over analyze a relationship or dealing with a man... I over analyze things to a point where I talk myself out of doing something which is terrible

blackfujones said:

being over analytical is the most unattractive thing about a person. When I first started getting back out there, there was a woman i was very interested in, however she used to continuously over analyze things. Every time I'd talk about my children or where I was traveling or what I wanted to accomplish she would somehow tie it into me wanting to get back with my ex-wife.. drove me mad So I basically hit it n quit it

Brii said:

I have no problem excepting criticism.. My problem is my attitude at times I can be selfish,  because I am so use to getting my way. Another area I need improvement in is time management I will wait until the very last minute to do something that I knew about months in advance.. My biggest problem is that I over analyze things where I wish I would have just taking a chance.
+1

Golden Child said:

Brii you and I are very similar. I'm very over analytical at times too, but a lot of times I don't say anything like how blackfujones is saying ol girl is. When I over analyze a lot of times I keep it to myself or talk it out with my girls. I do want to work on me being a huge procrastinator!! Its so many things I want to do and get done, I just don't have the slightest clue where to start.

blackfujones said:

Brii said:

I surely do know what I need to work on.

I get criticized every week if not everyday and being overseas isolated from friends and family is just forcing me to deal with these critiques and fixing what needs to be fixed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 9 hours ago. 14 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eniko Shows Off Her Huge Engagement Ring from Kevin Hart
"Gorgeous ring :) I think I might be in the EXTREME minority for preferring diamond solitaire…"
4 hours ago
Go_Getta10 liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Woman Leaks Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Nudes
5 hours ago
LB&Company posted discussions
5 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
"Love em all!"
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
8 hours ago
Badness commented on Vanessa Lavon's blog post Unbothered: Torrei Hart's Reaction to Kevin Hart's Engagement
"I pray she finds peace and can be happy with another. She seems to have a good spirit. No need to…"
8 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"All I wonna know is "why you mad"."
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video