Does slim fine still exist? Must you have a donk to be sexy?

I know I'll get blasted with there is more to sex appeal than butt comments, but I have noticed that Bigg butts are the main asset being advertised and bought these days. I am thin and while I have something in the back,it's not much..more like just enough ;-) . I know I'm beautiful and have sex appeal but with big booty females being the primary focal point of a lot of media and entertainment, I'm starting to wonder if I should invest in shots like a lot of others! I'm j/k...I'm a naturalista..but the thought has still crossed my mind! What's your take on this? I'm thinking it's a fad and will die down..just like the last fad of being model thin..I'm wondering what the next fad will be now! Any ideas? But don't answer that until you answer the original question! And also, do small strippers exist in black clubs?I love to dance and I'm a natural tease and turn on while doing so..I've had dreams of getting paid to do so since I realized this in high school lol But I just knew you had to have a big butt to strip.Thanks for your input!!

Tags: ass, petite, stripper

Views: 901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a very good surgeon who did my fat transfers. I had a little something to work with back there but I wanted more.

@True, how was the recovery time and what price range should one be looking @?

We are not meant to be clones of each other. All different kinds of men like all different kinds of women I was a size 2 up until I was 30. People had jokes but I wasn't lonely and starving for male attention... Be yourself and if you want to dance and you are thin...Go to a white/latin club you can make just as much if not more money for less work... if you have a "look"

I love my body type I'm slim 130 5'6 I used to be smaller when I was in high school. Ive never really had a problem getting a man. I never had to starve for a mans attention. I gained 16 pounds last year being on depo and it went straight to my butt and boobs. I like my figure I went change it. Nothing is too big and and nothing is too small..jist right and I think.ill look crazy with a big ass booty. Lol

Girllllllll I understand lol...Living in Atl, it is so hard to not wanna Judy booty. I am lil slim jim 5'9 and 150; I just got a lil tootie bootie lol. I sometimes seriously consider gettting bum enhancements, but I know like yall have said that ish will pass. Plus I work at Hooters, and we get alot of men who come in for my upper assets rather than my lower lol. Eff King mag, lemme get on Maxium! I have my days, but I (along many others) already love my boobies, smile, and loooong legs :) Also, someone mentioned that it was a gift and a curse, which I can agree. My bff has the most beautiful shape, however she gets all kinds of disrespectful ppl approaching and misjudguing her just because she is made up like such~

It took about 6 weeks for 100% recovery. I still had a little swelling but nothing major. You can be back to your normal activities in a few weeks though. I paid around 5000 total 

Student Beauty said:

@True, how was the recovery time and what price range should one be looking @?

LMAO @ HC.

Honeycoated said:

i agree also. And there are men that like slim women. Hell I've heard the thick-ums cant take the d*** and they like slim chicks cuz we are deep and can take it! LOL!

I've half-heartedly done so many things to gain weight. Now, my goal is to look like the women ont he cover of Muscle and Fitness Hers, when my goal was to look like the girls in King.

I used to hang with this chick that had the perfect coke bottle body and she said it's a blessing and a curse. "you dont know how many rude comments I get, men touching me "'ey girl! "aye!" all f****** day. Guys coming up to you and you know they just tryna f***. Men driving up to you cuz they saw me walking from behind" just more things that make having a big ass not all it's cracked up to be.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I agree with this.

Chocolate Thai said:

Diamond,

I know you said you were just joking about the shots but- DON'T YOU DARE!  It probably is just a fad and the grass always looks greener on the other side. My @zz is pretty big for my size and it MAY look good to some guys but for me, it is really hard to find jeans/pants that fit perfectly--My lower back also feels pressure at times when I lay on my backside so it is not all that it is cracked up to be.  Be happy with what you have.  The man for you will love you and your body. I'm sure all strippers are not like Buffie the Body or Maliah. But if you are slim and you are going up against that in a black gentleman's club then your performance has to be on point because it seems like that is what it is all about.

Check out this video, I bet if you go up in the club bringing it like this, YOU WILL CHANGE THE GAME! This is REAL entertainment- no h***.

I think I'm about to learn it myself.

http://youtu.be/BwNpaxkhefI

I think it has to do with what you are trying to attract. I agree with Creative Bee if you want a European man then you are in there. I feel the same way you do. I am 5'2 and weight 110lbs but I have a nice a$$ for my frame. I did have breast augmentation but I refuse to do the butt injections. The petite women who overdo it with the butt injections look like they have on a snap on booty on toothpicks(legs).

Never hesitant to show a lil tummy (if its flat that is) Lemme put that in bold: IF ITS FLAT THAT IS. Cause some of y'all think its cute to rock a pudgy stomach ----> IT AINT!

Anyway, perhaps its just a rare commodity these days with sistas (yea I said it) but damn... when the flat belly is showing brothers come to the yard with a quickness.

AND skinny girls do have pudges, I hate to see a skinny girl with her pudge out, but she thinking she doesn't have a pudge because she's skinny...SKINNY GIRLS HAVE PUDGES

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

Never hesitant to show a lil tummy (if its flat that is) Lemme put that in bold: IF ITS FLAT THAT IS. Cause some of y'all think its cute to rock a pudgy stomach ----> IT AINT!

Anyway, perhaps its just a rare commodity these days with sistas (yea I said it) but damn... when the flat belly is showing brothers come to the yard with a quickness.

Well somewhat of a girl next door look, cute & classy, bubbly personality is most important!

diamond.flower00 said:

Could you elaborate on this 'look'? And it sounds like you may have personal experience in this area :-) care to share ;-)

Siren said:

We are not meant to be clones of each other. All different kinds of men like all different kinds of women I was a size 2 up until I was 30. People had jokes but I wasn't lonely and starving for male attention... Be yourself and if you want to dance and you are thin...Go to a white/latin club you can make just as much if not more money for less work... if you have a "look"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 33 minutes ago. 3 Replies

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 7 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"And clearly she knew about these.... I mean... It's in a hotel room and she's posing for…"
26 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lnaooooo Tone buying p****!!!! In TEARS"
28 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
30 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Don't text!! Call him! Why? Because if you start texting, that's all you're gonna…"
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Exactly @MUCNGE so idk why they are acting like any of this is brand new"
37 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"FYI NeNe did choke Kim on camera, they just didn't show it.  Sheree pulled Kim wig just…"
46 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"i don't see why our self worth has been reduced to who's rap video we're in...that…"
48 minutes ago
MsPretty92 commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"I dont understand why ppl care who he got in his video"
56 minutes ago
MsPretty92 commented on Eleven8's blog post Pacers Team Mates Lance Stephenson & Evan Turner Involved In Fight Before Playoffs
"Evan seems a lil sweet And somebody gone knock lance out 1 day he be doing too much just like when…"
57 minutes ago
MsPretty92 commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"Chile i love me some Parsons"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video