Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very noteworthy jobs: one of Somali decent, three Indian men and a cute little Asian guy. I've decided to pursue something with one of the India guys (who is in his 3rd year of residency where I live).

I say this to say: DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! All races of men like educated, well-kept, poised Black women. I remember a White male telling me how he always spotted the prettiest Black girl in the room before spotting any other female. We are wanted. I am not mixed; I am black (and brown at that) and, for the last decade I've been approached by just as many people outside my race as inside. Thus, Black females, don't believe the hype. The world is our oyster and so is EVERY man in it ;)

*continues conversation with my new, hot, Indian doctor*

Tags: Black, Indian, We, White, dating, get, interracial, men, want, we, More…what, women

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur!  I get more attention from non black men.  That is why I've started to date ALL men again. 

LOL Git it girl!

:-)

 This is true... I get long looks from non black men frequently.*interesting*

why do you need other races of men to tell you that you look good?

I totally agree and smiled when I saw this. I work the room wherever I go and I'm usually the only brown skinned girl in the place but I'm always the prettiest, friendliest, best dressed (this list can go on, I'm smelling myself lol) but the fact of the matter is, those statistics that said Black women are the least desired must have consisted of the men viewing all Black women as sheneneh or whoever the hell else makes us look bad because when they see women that look like us, it changes their perception ALWAYS. @ Tone, we dont need validation from them, this just proves all of those false statistics about Black women are flawed

read the title and it made me happy lol....that's all i needed to see.  it's sad that black women don't know this already. we all need to expand our horizions a lil bit.

If it not about validation then why was a thread like this made?  Why do non black men have to confirm your beauty  Before you believe it ? 


DB said:

I totally agree and smiled when I saw this. I work the room wherever I go and I'm usually the only brown skinned girl in the place but I'm always the prettiest, friendliest, best dressed (this list can go on, I'm smelling myself lol) but the fact of the matter is, those statistics that said Black women are the least desired must have consisted of the men viewing all Black women as sheneneh or whoever the hell else makes us look bad because when they see women that look like us, it changes their perception ALWAYS. @ Tone, we dont need validation from them, this just proves all of those false statistics about Black women are flawed

go back and re-read the title and what she posted.  
Tone said:

If it not about validation then why was a thread like this made?  Why do non black men have to confirm your beauty  Before you believe it ? 


DB said:

I totally agree and smiled when I saw this. I work the room wherever I go and I'm usually the only brown skinned girl in the place but I'm always the prettiest, friendliest, best dressed (this list can go on, I'm smelling myself lol) but the fact of the matter is, those statistics that said Black women are the least desired must have consisted of the men viewing all Black women as sheneneh or whoever the hell else makes us look bad because when they see women that look like us, it changes their perception ALWAYS. @ Tone, we dont need validation from them, this just proves all of those false statistics about Black women are flawed
I was reading somewhere (dont remember where) that black women are the most sought after women in the world. So i deff believe this. I may be getting down w/ the swirl soon lol

shut up tone.

Tone said:

why do you need other races of men to tell you that you look good?

I read the title and this thread is seems like it is very much about men of other races confirming black women beauty.  It just seems like some black women take it more to heart when a non black man tells them something about their looks.


Honeycoated said:

go back and re-read the title and what she posted.  
Tone said:

If it not about validation then why was a thread like this made?  Why do non black men have to confirm your beauty  Before you believe it ? 


DB said:

I totally agree and smiled when I saw this. I work the room wherever I go and I'm usually the only brown skinned girl in the place but I'm always the prettiest, friendliest, best dressed (this list can go on, I'm smelling myself lol) but the fact of the matter is, those statistics that said Black women are the least desired must have consisted of the men viewing all Black women as sheneneh or whoever the hell else makes us look bad because when they see women that look like us, it changes their perception ALWAYS. @ Tone, we dont need validation from them, this just proves all of those false statistics about Black women are flawed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN 12 hours ago. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva yesterday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Saturday. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
DdoubleD commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Malik Yoba Fired From "Empire" For A Storyline Or Over Drug Use
"About a month ago we ran into him bowling. I know a lot of people on drugs and he did not have the…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Karrueche Talks Chris Brown's Baby, Her Love Triangle & More With Iyanla Vanzant (VIDEO)
"Ok, reading recent comments & making observations: 1-I don't think anyone (on this thread)…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Eleven8's blog post LeToya Luckett Has A New Man & A New NBC Pilot
3 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Karrueche Talks Chris Brown's Baby, Her Love Triangle & More With Iyanla Vanzant (VIDEO)
"@ Jori, women who have been through this already know the answers to the questions so we…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video