Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very noteworthy jobs: one of Somali decent, three Indian men and a cute little Asian guy. I've decided to pursue something with one of the India guys (who is in his 3rd year of residency where I live).

I say this to say: DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! All races of men like educated, well-kept, poised Black women. I remember a White male telling me how he always spotted the prettiest Black girl in the room before spotting any other female. We are wanted. I am not mixed; I am black (and brown at that) and, for the last decade I've been approached by just as many people outside my race as inside. Thus, Black females, don't believe the hype. The world is our oyster and so is EVERY man in it ;)

*continues conversation with my new, hot, Indian doctor*

Tags: Black, Indian, We, White, dating, get, interracial, men, want, we, More…what, women

Views: 4001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am deathly afraid of African, Jamaican, and Haitian men... they are all very stalkerish...

I agree though, "other" men indeed love us... and you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous either...

Something I have noticed with families visiting the beach, white boys loooooove CHOCOLATE sisters...

happy hunting girls!!!!!

i agree! There are some that have the mindset like Tone described and get so much pu$$y and are just about the nightlife lifestyle. Then there are those that have had so much pu$$y, every kind of way they can get it, but they get tired of that. They want a family, they want to wake up and look over and actually WANT the woman that's laying next to them. They want someone that can be a support system with them. There are alot of lonely men out there! There's only so much hanging out with your boys that you can do and then eventually, you have to take yor ass home and they get tired of coming home to an empty house or apartment. Sure, they may have plenty chicks in their phone they can call to keep the bed warm but they can scroll through their phone and not want any of them either because they dont want to be bothered with what comes with that, so then they end up jerking off like f*** it. (LOL)

There are some that may never grow out of the playboy lifestyle and that's them

Love is a Losing Game said:

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too
Lmao @ jerking off, like f*** it! Lol I think that's how it happens! For mw Honey, I can spot a man that is in a relationship. And I can spot a married man without even seeing his ring. Imo, men in relationships and especially married men are 'cleaner' looking. Their clothes are crispy and bright. They smell like laundry detergent. Most bald headed men's heads be SHINING! Lol, not that dull look. They have a different walk and seem less stressed about life. Most of all they not thirsty or giving off that man whore vibe! The black woman can do amazing things with a man. Make em feel like they can take over the world. I can't blame a non black man for wanting to see what its about.

Survey says...married men are the happiest of all men and married women are the most miserable of all women.   And now we know why  lol

Lmao @ jerking off, like f*** it! Lol I think that's how it happens! For mw Honey, I can spot a man that is in a relationship. And I can spot a married man without even seeing his ring. Imo, men in relationships and especially married men are 'cleaner' looking. Their clothes are crispy and bright. They smell like laundry detergent. Most bald headed men's heads be SHINING! Lol, not that dull look. They have a different walk and seem less stressed about life. Most of all they not thirsty or giving off that man whore vibe! The black woman can do amazing things with a man. Make em feel like they can take over the world. I can't blame a non black man for wanting to see what its about.

LMAO @ ....

I agree. every time i see a white man/black woman couple she is dark skined and/or wears her hair natural. when i was wearing my hair natural, my hair started looking a little Macy Grey-ish so i cut it and the white guy at my job said he liked the way it was before I cut it.

JustMe said:

I am deathly afraid of African, Jamaican, and Haitian men... they are all very stalkerish...

I agree though, "other" men indeed love us... and you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous either...

Something I have noticed with families visiting the beach, white boys loooooove CHOCOLATE sisters...

happy hunting girls!!!!!

A lot of men don't reach our prime until we are in our 30's.  And what i mean by prime i mean financially and emotionally we are the most confident. Now due to this we have more options available to us and we don't want to get married at the moment. Now for a black woman that wants a black family she is kinda fuckked when it comes to marriage

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too

White people love our skin tone more then we do.

Honeycoated said:

I agree. every time i see a white man/black woman couple she is dark skined and/or wears her hair natural. when i was wearing my hair natural, my hair started looking a little Macy Grey-ish so i cut it and the white guy at my job said he liked the way it was before I cut it.

JustMe said:

happy hunting girls!!!!!

I so disagree with you on this point. I agree that men gain more stability in their 30s but with this stability comes more of a desire to me settled. A lot of guys get their fill of whoring in the 20s and tire of that life after while. 

Additionally, how r u speaking on the mentality and analyzing males in their 30s when you still in your 20s?

Tone said:

A lot of men don't reach our prime until we are in our 30's.  And what i mean by prime i mean financially and emotionally we are the most confident. Now due to this we have more options available to us and we don't want to get married at the moment. Now for a black woman that wants a black family she is kinda fuckked when it comes to marriage

Not if he feels that he did not get the women he wanted in his 20's

temptin_destiny said:

I so disagree with you on this point. I agree that men gain more stability in their 30s but with this stability comes more of a desire to me settled. A lot of guys get their fill of whoring in the 20s and tire of that life after while. 

Additionally, how r u speaking on the mentality and analyzing males in their 30s when you still in your 20s?

Tone said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 3 hours ago. 9 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss yesterday. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy on Thursday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
1 hour ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
3 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
4 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
5 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Michelle Hurd's story is believable... Some of the others not so much... MIS- his attorney…"
5 hours ago
JustMe commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
"I think the question lies in how the friendship began... If it was he tried to holler & then…"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Well if they are all setting him up why is he NOT standing up for himself! He can call the police…"
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Stood Up By: @milagreee
"I got up stood up recently. I had an extra ticket to a community show and invited a coworker…"
7 hours ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"That's it?!? What kind of groupie tale is this? We want details!!! Lmao"
8 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"I understand rape is a serious issue. I also understand that unwanted touching is a violation of…"
8 hours ago
K.I. commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I cant believe these women ate being flown out there by him, are being drugged & raped yet they…"
8 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"I need to start doing more squats, I'm straight but her booty looks amazing lol"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video