Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very noteworthy jobs: one of Somali decent, three Indian men and a cute little Asian guy. I've decided to pursue something with one of the India guys (who is in his 3rd year of residency where I live).

I say this to say: DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! All races of men like educated, well-kept, poised Black women. I remember a White male telling me how he always spotted the prettiest Black girl in the room before spotting any other female. We are wanted. I am not mixed; I am black (and brown at that) and, for the last decade I've been approached by just as many people outside my race as inside. Thus, Black females, don't believe the hype. The world is our oyster and so is EVERY man in it ;)

*continues conversation with my new, hot, Indian doctor*

Tags: Black, Indian, We, White, dating, get, interracial, men, want, we, More…what, women

Views: 3826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am deathly afraid of African, Jamaican, and Haitian men... they are all very stalkerish...

I agree though, "other" men indeed love us... and you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous either...

Something I have noticed with families visiting the beach, white boys loooooove CHOCOLATE sisters...

happy hunting girls!!!!!

i agree! There are some that have the mindset like Tone described and get so much pu$$y and are just about the nightlife lifestyle. Then there are those that have had so much pu$$y, every kind of way they can get it, but they get tired of that. They want a family, they want to wake up and look over and actually WANT the woman that's laying next to them. They want someone that can be a support system with them. There are alot of lonely men out there! There's only so much hanging out with your boys that you can do and then eventually, you have to take yor ass home and they get tired of coming home to an empty house or apartment. Sure, they may have plenty chicks in their phone they can call to keep the bed warm but they can scroll through their phone and not want any of them either because they dont want to be bothered with what comes with that, so then they end up jerking off like f*** it. (LOL)

There are some that may never grow out of the playboy lifestyle and that's them
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too
Lmao @ jerking off, like f*** it! Lol I think that's how it happens! For mw Honey, I can spot a man that is in a relationship. And I can spot a married man without even seeing his ring. Imo, men in relationships and especially married men are 'cleaner' looking. Their clothes are crispy and bright. They smell like laundry detergent. Most bald headed men's heads be SHINING! Lol, not that dull look. They have a different walk and seem less stressed about life. Most of all they not thirsty or giving off that man whore vibe! The black woman can do amazing things with a man. Make em feel like they can take over the world. I can't blame a non black man for wanting to see what its about.

Survey says...married men are the happiest of all men and married women are the most miserable of all women.   And now we know why  lol


Love is a Losing Game said:

Lmao @ jerking off, like f*** it! Lol I think that's how it happens! For mw Honey, I can spot a man that is in a relationship. And I can spot a married man without even seeing his ring. Imo, men in relationships and especially married men are 'cleaner' looking. Their clothes are crispy and bright. They smell like laundry detergent. Most bald headed men's heads be SHINING! Lol, not that dull look. They have a different walk and seem less stressed about life. Most of all they not thirsty or giving off that man whore vibe! The black woman can do amazing things with a man. Make em feel like they can take over the world. I can't blame a non black man for wanting to see what its about.

LMAO @ ....

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lmao @ jerking off, like f*** it! Lol I think that's how it happens! For mw Honey, I can spot a man that is in a relationship. And I can spot a married man without even seeing his ring. Imo, men in relationships and especially married men are 'cleaner' looking. Their clothes are crispy and bright. They smell like laundry detergent. Most bald headed men's heads be SHINING! Lol, not that dull look. They have a different walk and seem less stressed about life. Most of all they not thirsty or giving off that man whore vibe! The black woman can do amazing things with a man. Make em feel like they can take over the world. I can't blame a non black man for wanting to see what its about.
I agree. every time i see a white man/black woman couple she is dark skined and/or wears her hair natural. when i was wearing my hair natural, my hair started looking a little Macy Grey-ish so i cut it and the white guy at my job said he liked the way it was before I cut it.

JustMe said:

I am deathly afraid of African, Jamaican, and Haitian men... they are all very stalkerish...

I agree though, "other" men indeed love us... and you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous either...

Something I have noticed with families visiting the beach, white boys loooooove CHOCOLATE sisters...

happy hunting girls!!!!!

A lot of men don't reach our prime until we are in our 30's.  And what i mean by prime i mean financially and emotionally we are the most confident. Now due to this we have more options available to us and we don't want to get married at the moment. Now for a black woman that wants a black family she is kinda fuckked when it comes to marriage


Love is a Losing Game said:

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too

White people love our skin tone more then we do.

Honeycoated said:

I agree. every time i see a white man/black woman couple she is dark skined and/or wears her hair natural. when i was wearing my hair natural, my hair started looking a little Macy Grey-ish so i cut it and the white guy at my job said he liked the way it was before I cut it.

JustMe said:

I am deathly afraid of African, Jamaican, and Haitian men... they are all very stalkerish...

I agree though, "other" men indeed love us... and you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous either...

Something I have noticed with families visiting the beach, white boys loooooove CHOCOLATE sisters...

happy hunting girls!!!!!

I so disagree with you on this point. I agree that men gain more stability in their 30s but with this stability comes more of a desire to me settled. A lot of guys get their fill of whoring in the 20s and tire of that life after while. 

Additionally, how r u speaking on the mentality and analyzing males in their 30s when you still in your 20s?
 

Tone said:

A lot of men don't reach our prime until we are in our 30's.  And what i mean by prime i mean financially and emotionally we are the most confident. Now due to this we have more options available to us and we don't want to get married at the moment. Now for a black woman that wants a black family she is kinda fuckked when it comes to marriage


Love is a Losing Game said:

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too

Not if he feels that he did not get the women he wanted in his 20's


temptin_destiny said:

I so disagree with you on this point. I agree that men gain more stability in their 30s but with this stability comes more of a desire to me settled. A lot of guys get their fill of whoring in the 20s and tire of that life after while. 

Additionally, how r u speaking on the mentality and analyzing males in their 30s when you still in your 20s?
 

Tone said:

A lot of men don't reach our prime until we are in our 30's.  And what i mean by prime i mean financially and emotionally we are the most confident. Now due to this we have more options available to us and we don't want to get married at the moment. Now for a black woman that wants a black family she is kinda fuckked when it comes to marriage


Love is a Losing Game said:

@tone the black men that don't want to get married are the ones that don't want a 'home' or 'family' structure. By the time u reach 30 most of us are not virgins. So it's not because they can get sex. The guys that marry over 30 are seeking a structured life. The ones that aren't don't want the structured life at that time. Men crave stability too. I used to believe that they were happy just going around stickin that deedy weedy around, but I'm finding they appreciate family and structure too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 1 hour ago. 220 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconMaxxine P, Khalil Amani, Clark Kent and 5 more joined Baller Alert.com
7 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
11 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
12 minutes ago
xotatyanaa and Aarynn Denise are now friends
13 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
16 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
20 minutes ago
Shortygotameanwalk commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Thank you for sharing this - it took courage!  I pray God grants yo peace and serenity and you…"
21 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
22 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"pretty sure she didn't mean that literally, but as "I was young, he was young, we were…"
39 minutes ago
Spotlight259 commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - On Bended Knee, Should The Woman Propose?
"Nothing wrong with it at all. People might feel it's strange, or may not be used to the idea.…"
48 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Blac Chyna Supports Bestie Kim K
"Adrienne needs several seats asap"
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise joined SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE's group
Thumbnail

THE TRAVEL GROUP!!!!!!!!

Share your travel tips here BA members and BA lurkers. When we share we care and grow by learning…See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video