Hi Y'all!

Ok I'm going to make this quick I'm suppose to be paying attention. Yesterday I get a call from Mr. Red Thongs himself asking me to meet him somewhere. Reluctantly I did and he made me a flat out offer of 1x a month double the money. Now y'all know he a few marbles short but he stated its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again.. What y'all think?

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dooooooo it!!! lol 

This is without relocating, right?

Its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again. <----------------This sound suspect to me. He has money to pay so he might just get buck wild this time. I say use your intuition and if you feel comfortable with him, go for it. 

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

i agree with them

At first I didn't because it seems as If he's back to business the money cleared but I'm not sure just yet I don't fully trust him so I got 3 weeks to decide 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

I was thinking the exact same thing! 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again. <----------------This sound suspect to me. He has money to pay so he might just get buck wild this time. I say use your intuition and if you feel comfortable with him, go for it. 

No relocating 

Phoenix said:

Dooooooo it!!! lol 

This is without relocating, right?

See that is the problem. Once you are in the room with him you are pretty much under his control. Did he get back with his wife? What's up with his personal life that he is willing to double and triple the money instead of looking for a relationship?

Brii said:

At first I didn't because it seems as If he's back to business the money cleared but I'm not sure just yet I don't fully trust him so I got 3 weeks to decide 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

Girl invest in a can of whop ass (pepper spray) if you do.

Imma charge my tazer just in case I need to send it to you, LOL!

you already know he ain't wrapped tight, so proceed with caution!! 

This! You already know he's capable of changing the rules mid stream and wants more from you than a business arrangement. He knows your weakness is the $$$ so he's dangling that.

Miss P said:

you already know he ain't wrapped tight, so proceed with caution!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

Fake security and everything smh.Continue

Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 17 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert Attends EmpowHer's Rising Stars Awards
4 minutes ago
David Knight posted a status
7 minutes ago
Eleven8 and Chadrick James are now friends
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
2 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
2 hours ago
Chadrick James liked Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Test Drive
8 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video