Hi Y'all!

Ok I'm going to make this quick I'm suppose to be paying attention. Yesterday I get a call from Mr. Red Thongs himself asking me to meet him somewhere. Reluctantly I did and he made me a flat out offer of 1x a month double the money. Now y'all know he a few marbles short but he stated its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again.. What y'all think?

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL got it.. Nope he has none oft info except my phone number 

University of Smitty said:

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

*hollering at that damn Smitty*

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

Agreed you'd actually have to meet with him to return the money so just leggo and maintain military silence. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 19 hours ago. 3 Replies

Fake security and everything smh.Continue

Latest Activity

David Knight posted a status
7 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Shawn B's blog post How the Ballerific Chick Can Invest $100, $1,000, or $10,000 by @YourFaveRPh
"Great article!"
24 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post UFC's Jon Jones Identified as Suspect in Hit-and-Run Accident - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"So Mr. JoNes causes a vehicular injury and is arrested meanwhile Mr. Jenner KILLS someone in a…"
27 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
48 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
48 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Mariah Carey Taking Shots At Nick Cannon In New Song "Infinity"? (VIDEO)
"Love it!"
50 minutes ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Kirko Bangz (Rapper)
57 minutes ago
Shawn B's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
CoolWithA_K's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CoolWithA_K posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Jacquelyn Bailey liked RubyWoo's event Vegas - Diddy Hosts Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight of the Century Afterparty @ Havana Room Beach Club 5/2
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video