Hi Y'all!

Ok I'm going to make this quick I'm suppose to be paying attention. Yesterday I get a call from Mr. Red Thongs himself asking me to meet him somewhere. Reluctantly I did and he made me a flat out offer of 1x a month double the money. Now y'all know he a few marbles short but he stated its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again.. What y'all think?

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL got it.. Nope he has none oft info except my phone number 

University of Smitty said:

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

*hollering at that damn Smitty*

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

Agreed you'd actually have to meet with him to return the money so just leggo and maintain military silence. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"LMAO !! you guys are hilarious "
2 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"They need to kick rocks and disappear. It's ridiculous that they get money to do absolutely…"
4 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"Lol. His hair alone is hard enough to deal with. Imagine that relaxer and Mo'Nique? Gross!"
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"Lies! No one would've wanted to see her hugged up with Terrance Howard."
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Me, Plan B & August Alsina In LA
"@terrell lmao....hepatitis. omg."
7 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"MO messed up when she allowed her husband/manager to demand more money when her contract was up for…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Me, Plan B & August Alsina In LA
"This was so lame, she wants us to believe this ignorant country dude who cursed on national tv and…"
7 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
8 hours ago
Sean commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"In the interview he says,"the world can only be saved through fashion" so if I give a…"
8 hours ago
Honey Hontas commented on RubyWoo's blog post Baller Alert's Hottest Promoters: Sport E. Odie
"You all forgot to add that he's the same promoter that August Aslina cursed out. No…"
8 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
"This is a great story. It teaches you to plan for your future and invest. That was a smart move, he…"
8 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - $hy Glizzy @ Dream 2/28 at Dream

February 28, 2015 at 11pm to March 1, 2015 at 5am
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video