Hi Y'all!

Ok I'm going to make this quick I'm suppose to be paying attention. Yesterday I get a call from Mr. Red Thongs himself asking me to meet him somewhere. Reluctantly I did and he made me a flat out offer of 1x a month double the money. Now y'all know he a few marbles short but he stated its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again.. What y'all think?

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL got it.. Nope he has none oft info except my phone number 

University of Smitty said:

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

*hollering at that damn Smitty*

HELL NAW!!!!!  Then you would have done all that sh*t for nothing.  You didnt give him your address did you?? If not, I'd block his number and call it a day.  If so, I'd get a restraining order

Brii said:

I'm not but do I return the funds?...Usually it costs to talk to me but he needs meds lol

Dont bite that apple, Brii

Agreed you'd actually have to meet with him to return the money so just leggo and maintain military silence. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 13 hours ago. 14 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Latest Activity

LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Vanessa Lavon's blog post Unbothered: Torrei Hart's Reaction to Kevin Hart's Engagement
"@Shantel, Her being or coming from a line of strong women has nothing to do with the relationship…"
53 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
"I love em all too!!!!"
1 hour ago
Shantel commented on Vanessa Lavon's blog post Unbothered: Torrei Hart's Reaction to Kevin Hart's Engagement
"I agree @Badness.. I do think the response was a little much with the whole "I come from…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video