Hi Y'all!

Ok I'm going to make this quick I'm suppose to be paying attention. Yesterday I get a call from Mr. Red Thongs himself asking me to meet him somewhere. Reluctantly I did and he made me a flat out offer of 1x a month double the money. Now y'all know he a few marbles short but he stated its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again.. What y'all think?

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dooooooo it!!! lol 

This is without relocating, right?

Its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again. <----------------This sound suspect to me. He has money to pay so he might just get buck wild this time. I say use your intuition and if you feel comfortable with him, go for it. 

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

i agree with them

At first I didn't because it seems as If he's back to business the money cleared but I'm not sure just yet I don't fully trust him so I got 3 weeks to decide 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

I was thinking the exact same thing! 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Its all business if anything other than business takes place then he'd pay me triple the money and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him ever again. <----------------This sound suspect to me. He has money to pay so he might just get buck wild this time. I say use your intuition and if you feel comfortable with him, go for it. 

No relocating 

Phoenix said:

Dooooooo it!!! lol 

This is without relocating, right?

See that is the problem. Once you are in the room with him you are pretty much under his control. Did he get back with his wife? What's up with his personal life that he is willing to double and triple the money instead of looking for a relationship?

Brii said:

At first I didn't because it seems as If he's back to business the money cleared but I'm not sure just yet I don't fully trust him so I got 3 weeks to decide 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

This whole thing sounds suspect to me. Do you feel like he is up to something? Go with your FIRST GUT INSTINCT!

Girl invest in a can of whop ass (pepper spray) if you do.

Imma charge my tazer just in case I need to send it to you, LOL!

you already know he ain't wrapped tight, so proceed with caution!! 

This! You already know he's capable of changing the rules mid stream and wants more from you than a business arrangement. He knows your weakness is the $$$ so he's dangling that.

Miss P said:

you already know he ain't wrapped tight, so proceed with caution!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 17 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by RubyWoo 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"With all the "porch monkeys" and "house niggas" he said, he does realize that…"
17 minutes ago
Jaquinna R. Alexander posted a status
"What it do?"
7 hours ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
9 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
10 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
10 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
10 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
12 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
13 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
15 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video