The local football stadium in my town is having a draft party later on this evening where you can see who is picked and you also have the opportunity to meet players and cheerleaders. Admission is free to the public. Do you guys think it is something worth going to? Or should I pass on it considering the fact that any and everybody can go?

Tags: Draft, NFL, Potential

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl you better put on your cutest and sexiest pair of skinny jeans, heels and a blazer and make that move. Go light on the makeup
Girl you need to go those draft parties change every year. Who knows how of you'll be for the next one.put on your f**k em shoes and f*ck em lip gloss and have fun. 

Thanks ladies!!!!! Im just not feeling well I didnt wanna drag myself out of bed just to hang around a bunch of geriatric folk and screaming babies. Skinny jeans aren't flattering on me what else is a good clothing option?

This reminds me...the player hotel (in NYC) is the Intercontinental on 48th and Lex.  

Gosh i miss NY...there will be draft parties from now till sunday

I got two tickets to the draft pickinng for last nights rounds! I wish I had gotten the draft party that would've been way better

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

What now?? (Facebook)

Started by Bad2theGristle in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Ladies, I need advice.Met a baller not too long ago of Facebook.We've had awesome conversation & he's saidSeveral times how much he likes me. Has evenMentioned what we'll do once we meet.Problem…Continue

Lawyers/In Law School

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleo HK 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk to has the most negative things to say about law school. Anybody wanna drop some REAL knowledge on…Continue

Move on or keep fighting

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 9 hours ago. 13 Replies

I need everyone's honest opinion . I have know this guy since middle school, we dated 6 and 7 grade but broke up. We remained closed since. We had a bond that I thought was unbreakable. We knew we…Continue

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey 14 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Latest Activity

ari commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Good god Amen!"
14 minutes ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Oh. Oh wow. So I need to start watching hockey then..."
30 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Bad2theGristle's discussion What now?? (Facebook)
"+1 to all of this. "
1 hour ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she commented on Baller Alert's blog post WOMEN REALLY WANT MEN TO LIE.... (FROM A MALE'S PERSPECTIVE)
"This was an oldie but goodie I see. I love TopShelfChick's response. Especially this…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Marcie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"WELL DAMN (Gucci Mane voice) "
2 hours ago
Marcie commented on Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
"I absolutely ADORE her!"
2 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
"Viola Davis is IT!"
2 hours ago
ChiMoni2 liked Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
2 hours ago
Cleo HK replied to Bad2theGristle's discussion What now?? (Facebook)
"I have the opposite issue. My baller and I have no social media connection (I don't use…"
3 hours ago
Cleo HK replied to Alyssa's discussion Lawyers/In Law School
"Great advice from Tina! I actually work in graduate recruitment for a leading US law firm, and the…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video