lol So I guess it's good that I took a nap earlier and couldn't sleep because there's a lot of s*** going down on Twitter tonight...Like Dorion from BET's College Hill page getting hacked...Someone posted his phone list, with a s*** load of celebs phone numbers...and nude pics of Dorian...yes his naked hard ass peen included...

And the nxt thing was Perez Hilton claimed he got punched by Will I Am...Will created a twitter page just to address those rumors(Tela Tiquila tipped him on what was going on)...So people mad at Will thinking he smacked Perez, when Will saying he didn't...Will did say that they all exchange words over Prez's rude comments to Fergie... lol This ish is wild...Now I really won't be able to go to sleep anytime soon...The hacker dude still posting numbers yall...

Views: 751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I get a quick tutorial on twitter please.
I made a page already but I have no idea how to make it pretty!
But I'm still trying to figure out do I just ad Celebs and wait and see what's going on?
HELP!!!
I just woke up and I was reading that mess..he went so hard and is still going at it.
That's just crazy!!! Posting #'s and addresses & personal photos *deleting all nude pics and vids**
Ok the Perez s*** is hilarious too..I was wondering who would be the first blogger to be assaulted. Will probably didn't hit him..but someone did. And what the f*** does Perez get off calling people faggots...ughhhh

Some people get it twisted and think they can say anything out of their mouth...
Perez is just too much, but WIA already has over 4k followers LOL

Twitter is KRAZY!! When I saw that pic that was posted of his "tool", my mouth dropped.. I would have NEVER thought his was holding like that!
Here is the interview:

Dorian Interview - Charlamange
Thank u for that. I can go to school in peace now
Thank you I woke up this morning & didn't know what had happend or who Dorian was.
Damn! I can't look at the pic at work...somebody save it on their pc and email me it before they take it off!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
13 minutes ago
Sean commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
"Men only put women in the friend zone....wait, men put women in the friend zone? In this decade?…"
14 minutes ago
A.Sharp posted a blog post
44 minutes ago
A.Sharp's blog post was featured
44 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
54 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
54 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
imani commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
"omg !!!"
6 hours ago
imani commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"definately in need off more details !!"
6 hours ago
imani replied to Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
"hey love not in atl but travel there often! i'll make sure to let you know when im down!oh…"
6 hours ago
imani replied to imani's discussion Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(
"yeah your right! im going to go for it ill update you guys on how it went! thanks again loves!!! "
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video