lol So I guess it's good that I took a nap earlier and couldn't sleep because there's a lot of s*** going down on Twitter tonight...Like Dorion from BET's College Hill page getting hacked...Someone posted his phone list, with a s*** load of celebs phone numbers...and nude pics of Dorian...yes his naked hard ass peen included...

And the nxt thing was Perez Hilton claimed he got punched by Will I Am...Will created a twitter page just to address those rumors(Tela Tiquila tipped him on what was going on)...So people mad at Will thinking he smacked Perez, when Will saying he didn't...Will did say that they all exchange words over Prez's rude comments to Fergie... lol This ish is wild...Now I really won't be able to go to sleep anytime soon...The hacker dude still posting numbers yall...

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I get a quick tutorial on twitter please.
I made a page already but I have no idea how to make it pretty!
But I'm still trying to figure out do I just ad Celebs and wait and see what's going on?
HELP!!!
I just woke up and I was reading that mess..he went so hard and is still going at it.
That's just crazy!!! Posting #'s and addresses & personal photos *deleting all nude pics and vids**
Ok the Perez s*** is hilarious too..I was wondering who would be the first blogger to be assaulted. Will probably didn't hit him..but someone did. And what the f*** does Perez get off calling people faggots...ughhhh

Some people get it twisted and think they can say anything out of their mouth...
Perez is just too much, but WIA already has over 4k followers LOL

Twitter is KRAZY!! When I saw that pic that was posted of his "tool", my mouth dropped.. I would have NEVER thought his was holding like that!
Here is the interview:

Dorian Interview - Charlamange
Thank u for that. I can go to school in peace now
Thank you I woke up this morning & didn't know what had happend or who Dorian was.
Damn! I can't look at the pic at work...somebody save it on their pc and email me it before they take it off!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 14 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"cant really blame reality tv...bc angela yee and toni braxton were both on reality tv and neither…"
2 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"those eyes look so creepy."
3 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"I'm extremely disappointed in Geneva!  I've met her on a few occasions.....reality…"
5 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Karlos Williams Pregnant Girlfriend Says He Abused Her, Will Not Cooperate With Investigation
"I'm just going to give my thoughts on this, seems like she's posting cause she feel…"
9 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Girl bye!!!!"
36 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"I didnt even read the write up bc the title alone sounds nuts!"
38 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service