lol So I guess it's good that I took a nap earlier and couldn't sleep because there's a lot of s*** going down on Twitter tonight...Like Dorion from BET's College Hill page getting hacked...Someone posted his phone list, with a s*** load of celebs phone numbers...and nude pics of Dorian...yes his naked hard ass peen included...

And the nxt thing was Perez Hilton claimed he got punched by Will I Am...Will created a twitter page just to address those rumors(Tela Tiquila tipped him on what was going on)...So people mad at Will thinking he smacked Perez, when Will saying he didn't...Will did say that they all exchange words over Prez's rude comments to Fergie... lol This ish is wild...Now I really won't be able to go to sleep anytime soon...The hacker dude still posting numbers yall...

Views: 671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I get a quick tutorial on twitter please.
I made a page already but I have no idea how to make it pretty!
But I'm still trying to figure out do I just ad Celebs and wait and see what's going on?
HELP!!!
I just woke up and I was reading that mess..he went so hard and is still going at it.
That's just crazy!!! Posting #'s and addresses & personal photos *deleting all nude pics and vids**
Ok the Perez s*** is hilarious too..I was wondering who would be the first blogger to be assaulted. Will probably didn't hit him..but someone did. And what the f*** does Perez get off calling people faggots...ughhhh

Some people get it twisted and think they can say anything out of their mouth...
Perez is just too much, but WIA already has over 4k followers LOL

Twitter is KRAZY!! When I saw that pic that was posted of his "tool", my mouth dropped.. I would have NEVER thought his was holding like that!
Here is the interview:

Dorian Interview - Charlamange
Thank u for that. I can go to school in peace now
Thank you I woke up this morning & didn't know what had happend or who Dorian was.
Damn! I can't look at the pic at work...somebody save it on their pc and email me it before they take it off!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Purplerain 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 12 hours ago. 56 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Wayment?!?! WHAT? This fool chopped of his own Peen?

Started by Siren in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lover's Groove 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt,…Continue

Latest Activity

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Howard Has A Man Crush On Teammate Chandler Parsons
"He is fine....I'm going to create me a new sexy instagram and make him my MCM"
2 hours ago
Little Mermaid commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Denies Bail For Darren Sharper, His DNA Found On Victim's Clothing
"Completely disgusting."
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Blame Joe Budden: Columbus Short Threatens His Wife With Murder/Suicide During A Game Of "Truth or Truth"
"Looks like he meets an untimely death this season. Smh. Talent wasted"
5 hours ago
Jennifer Nzekwu commented on Eleven8's blog post Started From A Lie Now We Here: What Not To Do When Claiming Drake Is Your Baby Daddy
"Lmfao!!! She went in and let have!!! Hahahah. This girl must be dumb as a box of rocks if she…"
5 hours ago
blackfujones commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"them damn african men will chase yall ass from here to Mars bothering the hell outta you when youre…"
6 hours ago
blackfujones commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"basically..the mentality is different anywhere you go. Kinda like i feel most island women are…"
6 hours ago
Profile Iconshaundra oglesby, Kaylin Garcia and Buckeye J joined Baller Alert.com
6 hours ago
Maria Kemp commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"*glammed"
6 hours ago
Maria Kemp commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"Her hair isn't even bad. It's natural. Yes she has thin eyebrows & acne marks. No…"
6 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
6 hours ago
Phoenix commented on Eleven8's blog post Arrest Warrant Issued For Porsha Williams In RHOA Reunion Fight *UPDATED*
"Nice picture!! But she turned herself in ??? Correct. So she had well enough time to get cute for…"
6 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Started From A Lie Now We Here: What Not To Do When Claiming Drake Is Your Baby Daddy
"Poor babies...her and her friends think cause the look similar DNA's not need.  "
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video