Dump Day (For those of you who say F-ck Cuffin' Season)

So, with all this talk about cuffin season and being boo'ed up for the colder months, there is now talk of "Dump Day". Dump Day is the day you dump somebody to avoid spending the winter months or various holidays with. They, some random convo I heard on the radio, is suggesting Dump Day be done by December 6th, giving the dumpee 3 weeks to make other plans for the Christmas holidays. However, it's been suggested else where that you dump the person by November 19th to avoid spending Thanksgiving with each others families. 
One woman has suggested you do before Halloween! She said, she knew she wanted to break up with the guy before Halloween, but they had matching costumes and it was his favorite holiday and she didn't want to seem like an ass! The only thing is, you have about three to four weeks before each holiday during cuffing' season, so it would be useful to dump them before Halloween! 
Because she didn't dump him before Halloween, she ended up going to visit his family for Thanksgiving, which turned into pretending to be happy to shop for Christmas presents. Then Christmas came, after Christmas was a vacation, then New Years, followed by Valentines Day! Which means she stayed with that fool from October until the end of Febuary! No, way in HELL could I put up with someone an extra 3 1/2 months to avoid the stigma of dumping or breaking somebodies heart near a holiday! 
Hence the reason "Dump Day" is needed right as cuffin' season begins! You also want to dump them before Halloween or after Valentines Day, because cuffin' season is also called the Winter Blues months! The suicide rates are higher due to the cold weather and loneliness! 

Get to dumping before the week is over! Best Wishes! ;o)

Tags: Dump, avoid, day, depression, drama, fool, holiday, see, ya

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I think T has read this... he's droppin'em like flies!!!
thats a lot of cold nights..it defeats the whole purpose..say u need alone time b 4 CHristmas.New Years...then Valentines Day just....what? we all want Valentines Day gifts...
Lol! #fukcuffinseason
LOLOLOLOL @ her not wanting to dump the guy because they had matching Halloween costumes ahahahahahaa
Stoopid! lol
See I would have said it's not you it's me LOL and bounced!

Monica Amazing said:
LOLOLOLOL @ her not wanting to dump the guy because they had matching Halloween costumes ahahahahahaa
lol cute but true

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New York scene same crowd different day? What's new

Started by Nia Cunningham in Talk Ish 21 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Hey mama's,I'm not new to BA, but I lost my old profile login and had to create a new one. Anyway back to the title at hand. The rundown, I have been in a almost 3 year relationship which is at the…Continue

D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 38 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mochacashmere 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
17 minutes ago
BellaDoña commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Let her Transformation, Help you Get to Yours
"Wow she does look awesome!"
18 minutes ago
Nia Cunningham posted a discussion

New York scene same crowd different day? What's new

Hey mama's,I'm not new to BA, but I lost my old profile login and had to create a new one. Anyway…See More
21 minutes ago
Eleven8 and Aarynn Denise are now friends
28 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise's 2 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"Starting...he always looked old me...hehehe "
38 minutes ago
Mochacashmere replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"Congrats on the new job! I've been to Dallas several times and it seems like a great…"
1 hour ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on Eleven8's blog post Phoenix Suns Baller Arrested For "Super-Extreme DUI"
"Why should people automatically lose their careers and livelihood for one mistake? You pay your…"
1 hour ago
Tyesha Alston commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"Yea Kim needs to sit down on that one Rob didn't make her relevant she had something of a…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Depression is real..."
2 hours ago
Artist formally known as replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"Well at least he actually works out with his woman, unlike most men who want to sit around and get…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video