Dump Day (For those of you who say F-ck Cuffin' Season)

So, with all this talk about cuffin season and being boo'ed up for the colder months, there is now talk of "Dump Day". Dump Day is the day you dump somebody to avoid spending the winter months or various holidays with. They, some random convo I heard on the radio, is suggesting Dump Day be done by December 6th, giving the dumpee 3 weeks to make other plans for the Christmas holidays. However, it's been suggested else where that you dump the person by November 19th to avoid spending Thanksgiving with each others families. 
One woman has suggested you do before Halloween! She said, she knew she wanted to break up with the guy before Halloween, but they had matching costumes and it was his favorite holiday and she didn't want to seem like an ass! The only thing is, you have about three to four weeks before each holiday during cuffing' season, so it would be useful to dump them before Halloween! 
Because she didn't dump him before Halloween, she ended up going to visit his family for Thanksgiving, which turned into pretending to be happy to shop for Christmas presents. Then Christmas came, after Christmas was a vacation, then New Years, followed by Valentines Day! Which means she stayed with that fool from October until the end of Febuary! No, way in HELL could I put up with someone an extra 3 1/2 months to avoid the stigma of dumping or breaking somebodies heart near a holiday! 
Hence the reason "Dump Day" is needed right as cuffin' season begins! You also want to dump them before Halloween or after Valentines Day, because cuffin' season is also called the Winter Blues months! The suicide rates are higher due to the cold weather and loneliness! 

Get to dumping before the week is over! Best Wishes! ;o)

Tags: Dump, avoid, day, depression, drama, fool, holiday, see, ya

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I think T has read this... he's droppin'em like flies!!!
thats a lot of cold nights..it defeats the whole purpose..say u need alone time b 4 CHristmas.New Years...then Valentines Day just....what? we all want Valentines Day gifts...
Lol! #fukcuffinseason
LOLOLOLOL @ her not wanting to dump the guy because they had matching Halloween costumes ahahahahahaa
Stoopid! lol
See I would have said it's not you it's me LOL and bounced!

Monica Amazing said:
LOLOLOLOL @ her not wanting to dump the guy because they had matching Halloween costumes ahahahahahaa
lol cute but true

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 29 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday - 9/18

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Justin Timberlake Countess Vaughn …Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
17 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
29 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Love love!!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
"ass shots?"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"I heard Jeezy has a small d***..."
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
"He is fine and that Adonis belt is gorgeous."
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared thekillahBEE's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago