From HSK... 
This week’s blind item is a Puerto Rican reality star who often sits at the center of drama on “Basketball Wives“. She’s also very vocal about the current preparations that are underway as she gets ready to say her “I dos”, but what she won’t tell you is she’s really a closet lesbian. Don’t believe me.. Ask Rebecca Brothers.
Here’s what an insider had to say about our mystery lady:
“Chad Ochocino’s wedding to her is manufactured for both of them to get money. She’s not into men like you may think. She’s really a miserable gay chic.
When she was a teen mom in the Bronx, she started stripping which led her to tricking with local drug dealers. She hit the jackpot with she pulled Antoine Walker, but she couldn’t get him to put a ring on it.
Now she’s riding high because reality TV is paying, but her friendship with Jennifer broke up because she dumped her for Chad. Jacky, if you don’t believe me.. Ask Shaunie ‘The head lesbian at the table’ O’Neal.”

And the comments are a mess too... 
DopeGameBaby | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Of course its that Evelyn b****. Not surprised this manly looking b**** is a rug doctor. Chad HomoCinco is another dumb nigga for falling for this demon broad. I’m sure her daughter at UCLA is glad to not be near her trifling ass
Sad thing is black women idolize…well young ones look up to these hoes. Hoes never change their ways and Evelyn Lozada is a whore to a very high degree.
[Reply]
Carmen Sandiago | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Evelyn Lozada?(spchk) yeah she is a miserable cuntcake and its obvious she was munching on jennifer’s carpet. She also flirts with alleged lesbian rihanna on twitter all the time. Chad likes to paint his nails, wear women heels, and panties so I am not surprised at this beard couple. Smh all of them need to come out their glass closets.
[Reply]
Anonymous | April 24th, 2012 at 06:58The only more proof we need that Rhiana is a lesbian is a picture of her actually cleaning a carpet, which I’m sure is probably out there some where. Evelyn Lozada looks like a d***. Never heard about Chad and his “feminine side” but I can believe it. Anybody letting their kids, tweens, and teens look at this reality b******* needs a reality check themselves.
[Reply]
Find out which Reality Star is closeted Lesbian | Look B**** | April 24th, 2012 at 07:22[...] Jackyjasper [...]
Smiley80 | April 24th, 2012 at 08:16I’m not surprised. Ev, is mad a Jen because, I think that Jen’s letting someone else munch on the carpet. Hell, Ev even said on BBW that she fuked Suzie. I think she’s fuked every person on the cast though.

Tags: BBW, Chad, Evelyn, Jen

Views: 2717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She was... 

Moving In Silence said:

If Ev broke up with Jen for Chad shouldn't Jen be the one mad?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 6 hours ago. 34 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Pure comedy...50 is a fool lolContinue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Latest Activity

BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: D.J. Augustin (Detroit Pistons)
"^"
15 minutes ago
LaMirah Daniels commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BBWLA Malaysia Pargo Scores Nice Child Support Deal From Ex
"Is she serious with these teeth?"
2 hours ago
Sweetness replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"Ummm didn't u go to school in norfol. I recognize how u talk smh. You're crazy"
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"And the moral of the story is Flloyd can't read and 50 can't spell. They should kiss and…"
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That is so mean and such a low bow. SMH, you don't kick someone while they're down."
7 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Talib Kweli Goes Head To Head With Don Lemon Live On CNN (VIDEO)
"Yea the media is screwed.  I been on Twitter getting the REAL on what's going on.…"
8 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"Hit!  I love it.  But it seems that she is dressing more revealing than ever before."
9 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Peachkyss's 5 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"Wow! She is so lame for that... Karma is real.."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video