From HSK... 
This week’s blind item is a Puerto Rican reality star who often sits at the center of drama on “Basketball Wives“. She’s also very vocal about the current preparations that are underway as she gets ready to say her “I dos”, but what she won’t tell you is she’s really a closet lesbian. Don’t believe me.. Ask Rebecca Brothers.
Here’s what an insider had to say about our mystery lady:
“Chad Ochocino’s wedding to her is manufactured for both of them to get money. She’s not into men like you may think. She’s really a miserable gay chic.
When she was a teen mom in the Bronx, she started stripping which led her to tricking with local drug dealers. She hit the jackpot with she pulled Antoine Walker, but she couldn’t get him to put a ring on it.
Now she’s riding high because reality TV is paying, but her friendship with Jennifer broke up because she dumped her for Chad. Jacky, if you don’t believe me.. Ask Shaunie ‘The head lesbian at the table’ O’Neal.”

And the comments are a mess too... 
DopeGameBaby | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Of course its that Evelyn b****. Not surprised this manly looking b**** is a rug doctor. Chad HomoCinco is another dumb nigga for falling for this demon broad. I’m sure her daughter at UCLA is glad to not be near her trifling ass
Sad thing is black women idolize…well young ones look up to these hoes. Hoes never change their ways and Evelyn Lozada is a whore to a very high degree.
[Reply]
Carmen Sandiago | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Evelyn Lozada?(spchk) yeah she is a miserable cuntcake and its obvious she was munching on jennifer’s carpet. She also flirts with alleged lesbian rihanna on twitter all the time. Chad likes to paint his nails, wear women heels, and panties so I am not surprised at this beard couple. Smh all of them need to come out their glass closets.
[Reply]
Anonymous | April 24th, 2012 at 06:58The only more proof we need that Rhiana is a lesbian is a picture of her actually cleaning a carpet, which I’m sure is probably out there some where. Evelyn Lozada looks like a d***. Never heard about Chad and his “feminine side” but I can believe it. Anybody letting their kids, tweens, and teens look at this reality b******* needs a reality check themselves.
[Reply]
Find out which Reality Star is closeted Lesbian | Look B**** | April 24th, 2012 at 07:22[...] Jackyjasper [...]
Smiley80 | April 24th, 2012 at 08:16I’m not surprised. Ev, is mad a Jen because, I think that Jen’s letting someone else munch on the carpet. Hell, Ev even said on BBW that she fuked Suzie. I think she’s fuked every person on the cast though.

Tags: BBW, Chad, Evelyn, Jen

Views: 2730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know plenty of (female) best friends that have experimented with each other at one point.

JustMe said:

That Chad & Eve's relationship is fake??? Yes quite a few people believe that... 

That Eve & Jen were once a couple? It's plausible... 

NalaLOVE said:

People really believes this sh*t?

I'm gonna watch the episode again tonight... Hmmm

Damnstraight said:

Whoa! I didn't even read the comments in the original post where smiley80 said the same thing....Just read that he/she also saw the same thing from the show....I'm telling yall that's what that woman said! lol

I watched it and yeah..... she said it.

JustMe said:

Damnstraight said:

Whoa! I didn't even read the comments in the original post where smiley80 said the same thing....Just read that he/she also saw the same thing from the show....I'm telling yall that's what that woman said! lol

i stopped watching the show a while back so im wy behind but.....ev f*cked suzie???

Lmao!!!!!! Chiiiiiiiiile... 

University of Smitty said:

I watched it and yeah..... she said it.

JustMe said:

Damnstraight said:

Yep. She said it... 

what episode was this?

JustMe said:

Yep. She said it... 

Siren said:

what episode was this?

JustMe said:

Yep. She said it... 

Honestly, this makes the anger and hostility on the show make some sense.  #loversQuarrels

My thoughts as well... 

Tracy said:

Honestly, this makes the anger and hostility on the show make some sense.  #loversQuarrels

If Ev broke up with Jen for Chad shouldn't Jen be the one mad?

She was... 

Moving In Silence said:

If Ev broke up with Jen for Chad shouldn't Jen be the one mad?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 6 hours ago. 19 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster 8 hours ago. 302 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 8 hours ago. 90 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

How can I appear to have more class?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones yesterday. 13 Replies

I just feel like I am so ratchet deep inside, like sometimes I feel like Im clothed fine and later I see on pictures it was a no. Or my mentality, my views, I feel people frown upon as ghetto. I come…Continue

Latest Activity

Brandi Payton updated their profile
1 hour ago
resident_fitvil added a discussion to the group Baller Alert Fitness Group
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Man Shoots 2 Cops & Himself In Brooklyn, Accused Of Shooting Baltimore Woman (Pics + Video)
"So sad."
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Baller Alert's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Searching for Security or Digging For Gold?
5 hours ago
muradfk posted a status
5 hours ago
muradfk posted a status
""
5 hours ago
muradfk posted a status
""
5 hours ago
Profile IconShawn Thomas, melissa draper and Tiffany Albany might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
5 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Gone Fishing By: @milagreee
5 hours ago
muradfk posted a status
6 hours ago
Cia replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Its time for you to seal this arrangement. He pays for all travel. That 2k he gave you doesn't…"
6 hours ago
muradfk posted a status
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video