From HSK... 
This week’s blind item is a Puerto Rican reality star who often sits at the center of drama on “Basketball Wives“. She’s also very vocal about the current preparations that are underway as she gets ready to say her “I dos”, but what she won’t tell you is she’s really a closet lesbian. Don’t believe me.. Ask Rebecca Brothers.
Here’s what an insider had to say about our mystery lady:
“Chad Ochocino’s wedding to her is manufactured for both of them to get money. She’s not into men like you may think. She’s really a miserable gay chic.
When she was a teen mom in the Bronx, she started stripping which led her to tricking with local drug dealers. She hit the jackpot with she pulled Antoine Walker, but she couldn’t get him to put a ring on it.
Now she’s riding high because reality TV is paying, but her friendship with Jennifer broke up because she dumped her for Chad. Jacky, if you don’t believe me.. Ask Shaunie ‘The head lesbian at the table’ O’Neal.”

And the comments are a mess too... 
DopeGameBaby | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Of course its that Evelyn b****. Not surprised this manly looking b**** is a rug doctor. Chad HomoCinco is another dumb nigga for falling for this demon broad. I’m sure her daughter at UCLA is glad to not be near her trifling ass
Sad thing is black women idolize…well young ones look up to these hoes. Hoes never change their ways and Evelyn Lozada is a whore to a very high degree.
[Reply]
Carmen Sandiago | April 24th, 2012 at 06:49Evelyn Lozada?(spchk) yeah she is a miserable cuntcake and its obvious she was munching on jennifer’s carpet. She also flirts with alleged lesbian rihanna on twitter all the time. Chad likes to paint his nails, wear women heels, and panties so I am not surprised at this beard couple. Smh all of them need to come out their glass closets.
[Reply]
Anonymous | April 24th, 2012 at 06:58The only more proof we need that Rhiana is a lesbian is a picture of her actually cleaning a carpet, which I’m sure is probably out there some where. Evelyn Lozada looks like a d***. Never heard about Chad and his “feminine side” but I can believe it. Anybody letting their kids, tweens, and teens look at this reality b******* needs a reality check themselves.
[Reply]
Find out which Reality Star is closeted Lesbian | Look B**** | April 24th, 2012 at 07:22[...] Jackyjasper [...]
Smiley80 | April 24th, 2012 at 08:16I’m not surprised. Ev, is mad a Jen because, I think that Jen’s letting someone else munch on the carpet. Hell, Ev even said on BBW that she fuked Suzie. I think she’s fuked every person on the cast though.

Tags: BBW, Chad, Evelyn, Jen

Views: 2707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*waits to hear story*

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Hold On??? WHO slept with Suzie????? When did that come out?

I never heard it either... But, yeah that lap dance was a bit much... The attire of the party was kinda weird...

Siren said:

I never heard that on the show but the way she was serving Susie that lap dance last night even my husband was like Dayum!

Who HASN'T slept with Suzie would be the easier question to answer. LMAO!

Agreed.

JustMe said:

I never heard it either... But, yeah that lap dance was a bit much... The attire of the party was kinda weird...

Siren said:

I never heard that on the show but the way she was serving Susie that lap dance last night even my husband was like Dayum!

She admitted to sleeping with Suzie on the show...Yall didn't catch that?  I think that's why she fell out with Suzie because she went back and ran her mouth about the threesome they had in Vegas with a guy I believe...

I didnt catch that.  What episode was it???

Damnstraight said:

She admitted to sleeping with Suzie on the show...Yall didn't catch that?  I think that's why she fell out with Suzie because she went back and ran her mouth about the threesome they had in Vegas with a guy I believe...

When Keshia outted Kenya for calling her loose and Kenya started taking off her shoes...Didn't she say I f**ked Suzie...VH1 bleeped out f**k...I had already heard that way BEFORE this episode but I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying...

That would have been big news if that was said...

Damnstraight said:

When Keshia outted Kenya for calling her loose and Kenya started taking off her shoes...Didn't she say I f**ked Suzie...VH1 bleeped out f**k...I had already heard that way BEFORE this episode but I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying...

I rewound it over and over again and I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying...Why else would she bring it up during the loose convo and then VH1 bleeped the f word out right before she said Suzie...

Just watched it again, and that is definitely what she was saying....Please replay that episode...

She was saying I'm a grown ass woman and my fiance and soon to be husband knows everything he needs to know, Yeah I f*****(bleeped) Suzie yada yada so what...Please replay that.

hey, so what if she did?...hell, if she was an ex-stripper i don't put it past her.  people idolize strippers but those chicks get wasted off the nose candy, x pills and straight liquor. and they play gay for more 1's then end up liking the s***. 

but if it's true, she should've picked a quitter friend lmao.  this sounds like players club when diamond got drugged and screwed by ole girl for money...

Lol I don't care...I'm just saying she admitted it...

Yall got me watching this ish over and over again...lol You can even read her lips saying it eventhough VH1 bleeped f**ked out, you can still SEE that she said Yes, I f**ked Suzie...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

We get upset over women of color making a mockery of themselves but what's the difference between that and teen mom? (Wondering while I am channel surfing)

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Baller Mail - Bey and Jay Show No Signs of Divorce

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

There have been rumors running…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bossy Bri 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
4 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 5 blog posts were featured