You too old for that (draya voice)

Tags: beef, evelyn, jennifer, twitter

Views: 2634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And airbrushed abs in her last photo shoot... 

Sheli said:

On top of the blonde weave and tan, Evelyn has breast implants and veneers! So who's really the #InsecureAss????

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Blonde weave and a tan. She's the confused one.

Desiree' said:

This is coming from a heffa that wears a blonde wig like its her natural hair color b**** bye! Poor Jen but thats what she gets for running after Eve like whatever she says go's

Eve is what 36 and still acts as if she is in high school. Truth be told if she was ever Jen's friend she would appreciate her advice and thanl her for being a concern friend. As Jen said she does want her friend to go through the pain again, but I think this for reality BBW is around the corner. Watch how this plays out.

Does Nene have anything to say about this? after all her name is in Eve's mouth LOL

Yea on necolebitchie.com eve said she talk to her and nene said she didnt have a problem w eve. I can't stand evelyn ratchet ass lol
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Does Nene have anything to say about this? after all her name is in Eve's mouth LOL

This just seems to be beef made in 'reality tv' cuz the show premiers next month. smdh...a check is a check and these hoes are just playing their position.

they'll be friends again shortly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
3 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
" no tf he didnt"
3 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Toya Wright Defends Her Daughter Reginae
"Thats a momma for you. People and this cyber thuggin slay me. Children are OFF LIMITS!!!! Act your…"
4 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"Smdh cam is always so rude."
6 hours ago
Bossy Bri liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video