You too old for that (draya voice)

Tags: beef, evelyn, jennifer, twitter

Views: 2634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And airbrushed abs in her last photo shoot... 

Sheli said:

On top of the blonde weave and tan, Evelyn has breast implants and veneers! So who's really the #InsecureAss????

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Blonde weave and a tan. She's the confused one.

Desiree' said:

This is coming from a heffa that wears a blonde wig like its her natural hair color b**** bye! Poor Jen but thats what she gets for running after Eve like whatever she says go's

Eve is what 36 and still acts as if she is in high school. Truth be told if she was ever Jen's friend she would appreciate her advice and thanl her for being a concern friend. As Jen said she does want her friend to go through the pain again, but I think this for reality BBW is around the corner. Watch how this plays out.

Does Nene have anything to say about this? after all her name is in Eve's mouth LOL

Yea on necolebitchie.com eve said she talk to her and nene said she didnt have a problem w eve. I can't stand evelyn ratchet ass lol
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Does Nene have anything to say about this? after all her name is in Eve's mouth LOL

This just seems to be beef made in 'reality tv' cuz the show premiers next month. smdh...a check is a check and these hoes are just playing their position.

they'll be friends again shortly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 11 hours ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Liam Hemsworth (Actor)
"Yep. He could get it."
34 minutes ago
Mark Romero commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Donna Karan Fall 2014 Fur Coat and Suede Boots
"Loved her fur coat which is something I would love to posses it as like the one two square…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Milagros Reyes's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Alyssa commented on Eleven8's blog post August Alsina Plays Guest Star On The Ressurection Of "Lip Service" (VIDEO)
"Haha I'm with you !!"
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"@JustMe Yes Trina dated Kenyon and he was married. The same with Lil Wayne. @Lala25 I don't…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video