Or have you even given it any thought?

I'm 26 and I feel a little old just finding out that I'm basically an introvert. When I go out on the town, I love it! But the way I "recharge my battery" is by being alone.

What about you guys?

Tags: extrovert, introvert

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About the same... I looooooooove my alone time... But I like having fun as well...
I'm the middle child of 5 kids you would think I would be extrovert cause all my siblings are so outspoken but I'm an introvert. I HAVE to drink when I go out otherwise I'm awkward af. I've been this way since I was kid. But in school I desperately wanted to be outgoing so I faked. Now in my adult life I just don't care. I take trips by myself.

I am very similar I feel brand new when I can get a day to myself to relax and evaluate tasks and goals I have for myself.

I'm an extrovert. A natural performer, so my parents had to figure out what to do with my energy so I did acting. I have to be mindful of that and turn it down. I'm lost if I am alone, which is actually something I need to work on.

I'm an introvert. I love to be out, but I'm usually quiet when I'm out, not the life of the party at all, for some reason people still think I'm fun to be around *shurgs* I think I'm pretty damn boring. I LOVE being by myself. I can do at most 2 days of group activities, after that I hate you, LOL

I think I am a bit of both. I am very outgoing most times, but every now and then I like to observe. I do like to spend time alone; my perfect weekend would be going home on a Friday night, sippin some wine, falling sleep, getting my nails and pedi done on Sat, without a who lotta talk from the tech, going back home, and then staying in until Monday morning. I'd have a great week and be very refreshed for interactions with others.  

I'm a little of both. I love alone time and when I travel I'm most always by myself and loving it, but when I do go out and party I really parrrtyyyyyy!


interesting
Sheli said:

I'm an introvert. I love to be out, but I'm usually quiet when I'm out, not the life of the party at all, for some reason people still think I'm fun to be around *shurgs* I think I'm pretty damn boring. I LOVE being by myself. I can do at most 2 days of group activities, after that I hate you, LOL

I'm also an introvert...I love being around people but I'm exhausted afterwards!

Now if I went in the house on Friday and didnt see anyone until Monday, I'd be depressed! lol Folks would be checking my wrist for marks...i know..i need to love my own company more. *holds head down in shame*
My perfect weekend would be:

Friday nite- Laker or Clipper Game/bar hop with the ladies

Friday late nite - "the bizness"

Sat morning - Breakfast in bed with 'him' lol

Sat eve - Date with 'him'

Sun morning - Brunch with kids and/or ladies

Sun afternoon - Watch sports/talk ish with the fam bam

Sund eve -Rest

Mon - get ready for my pink toed pals


Love is a Losing Game said:

I think I am a bit of both. I am very outgoing most times, but every now and then I like to observe. I do like to spend time alone; my perfect weekend would be going home on a Friday night, sippin some wine, falling sleep, getting my nails and pedi done on Sat, without a who lotta talk from the tech, going back home, and then staying in until Monday morning. I'd have a great week and be very refreshed for interactions with others.  

Introvert and damn proud!

hahah I used to be like that but for the past 2 years have learnt to date myself..I love my company so much its almost an issue for whoever am talking to. I am pretty sure I will be that person who will want a day off marriage just to be solo and recharge.

luvsmoochez said:

Now if I went in the house on Friday and didnt see anyone until Monday, I'd be depressed! lol Folks would be checking my wrist for marks...i know..i need to love my own company more. *holds head down in shame*
My perfect weekend would be:

Friday nite- Laker or Clipper Game/bar hop with the ladies

Friday late nite - "the bizness"

Sat morning - Breakfast in bed with 'him' lol

Sat eve - Date with 'him'

Sun morning - Brunch with kids and/or ladies

Sun afternoon - Watch sports/talk ish with the fam bam

Sund eve -Rest

Mon - get ready for my pink toed pals


Love is a Losing Game said:

I think I am a bit of both. I am very outgoing most times, but every now and then I like to observe. I do like to spend time alone; my perfect weekend would be going home on a Friday night, sippin some wine, falling sleep, getting my nails and pedi done on Sat, without a who lotta talk from the tech, going back home, and then staying in until Monday morning. I'd have a great week and be very refreshed for interactions with others.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Latest Activity

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"bwahahaha @ sean talmbout werewolf eyes good one she a damn fool..that face is already struggling…"
39 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"smh"
49 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Very dangerous. Anything to keep TI around"
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Self hate is real y'all. Why would you wait til your late 30's to decide to change your…"
2 hours ago
AmericanBeauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Tyson Says He Was Sexually Abused At 7 Years Old (VIDEO)
"That is just sad! and to have lived with that secret! Nothing good comes to ppl who intentionally…"
2 hours ago
Tone posted a discussion

Street harassment

is this a real issue for anyone of you
3 hours ago
LemonDropPop replied to RubyWoo's discussion Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What
"This is a sign of what is wrong with us as people. So I'm going to take a shot at answering…"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"@Soluscious...and right you are, very right!"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"This is too sad.  If you want to do something change your hair color, run an extra mile, hell,…"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. liked RubyWoo's event Tampa - Wiz Khalifa, PartyNextDoor, Curren$y & DJ Drama @ USF Sun Dome 11/1
3 hours ago
LemonDropPop replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She feel for the "I got a vasectomy" LMAO That sounds like "I'm on the…"
3 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Chile. People risk their health for the most superficial reasons. I guess colored contacts…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video