So I was visiting NecoleBitchie's site viewing pics from the EBT HipHop Awards when I noticed yet another "celeb" fell victim to the fake booty syndrom. Question...where and the hell did Tiny get all that ass from???? She's like a size -4 with a size 12 booty, her thighs arent even big enough to support a donk of that magnitude.

I recently traveled to ATL for work and was surprised by the number of women who's butts were about as crocked and crazy looking than one of Auntie Frankie wigs. I just dont get it, I was blessed/cursed with a VERY large booty and I have a hellva time trying to find a decent pair of jeans that fit my booty and my waist at the same time. Why would someone want to subject themselves to the madness that is jeans shopping for a fat donk.

Maybe someone can shine light on this FAKE ASS BOOTY pandemic. If your left booty cheek is higher than the right...HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Do men really find that Angel Lola saggy booty deal sexy?????

*Disclaimer* I am in no way insulting anyone on this site whom may wear and/or have a altered butt, I am simply trying to gain understanding. Thank you & have great day!

Views: 2827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Tiny has the worst looking fake butt of them all it just looks completely unbelievable plus we all knew she never had a booty to begin with. Old girl is a toothpick with a pillow on her bottom half. At least you can kinda sorta believe Nicki's is real because she has the pads with the hips built in. Lola is just lola she not tryin to fool no one her's is big but it aint extra clownish.Tiny trying to pull a tip drill get the attention on her ass so it won't be on her face. Although I will be the first to say her face is looking much better then it has been.
What's up with all the tights????
who knows, just a bad yeast infection waiting to happen.

Shay Sugah said:
What's up with all the tights????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 7 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 yesterday. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 4 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Latest Activity

Toi Bankhead commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
7 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Colleen Crowley
"His girlfriend since this summer!?!? So does this really count?"
11 minutes ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks Down In Tears Talking About Idris Elba (VIDEO)
"Lmfao...she mistook the fantasy land she lives in as real life"
12 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post San Francisco 49ers Cut Ray McDonald After Rape Allegations
"Idiot.... As bad as the season has been you would think he would be depressed in a corner focusing…"
13 minutes ago
Its Miko Darling liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
16 minutes ago
Its Miko Darling commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda, Sha Money XL & More Arrested
"Wow!"
17 minutes ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
23 minutes ago
Its Miko Darling commented on Char Turner's blog post Singer Ashanti Confronts Her Convicted Stalker In Court By: @Chargotit
"I can only imagine how she may have felt during that cross-examination. So scary"
26 minutes ago
Its Miko Darling liked Char Turner's blog post Singer Ashanti Confronts Her Convicted Stalker In Court By: @Chargotit
28 minutes ago
Chantale Charles commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
29 minutes ago
Kimi Le commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
32 minutes ago
Lighter Burden commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Colleen Crowley
"They loook so young"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video