So I was visiting NecoleBitchie's site viewing pics from the EBT HipHop Awards when I noticed yet another "celeb" fell victim to the fake booty syndrom. Question...where and the hell did Tiny get all that ass from???? She's like a size -4 with a size 12 booty, her thighs arent even big enough to support a donk of that magnitude.

I recently traveled to ATL for work and was surprised by the number of women who's butts were about as crocked and crazy looking than one of Auntie Frankie wigs. I just dont get it, I was blessed/cursed with a VERY large booty and I have a hellva time trying to find a decent pair of jeans that fit my booty and my waist at the same time. Why would someone want to subject themselves to the madness that is jeans shopping for a fat donk.

Maybe someone can shine light on this FAKE ASS BOOTY pandemic. If your left booty cheek is higher than the right...HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Do men really find that Angel Lola saggy booty deal sexy?????

*Disclaimer* I am in no way insulting anyone on this site whom may wear and/or have a altered butt, I am simply trying to gain understanding. Thank you & have great day!

Views: 2812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Tiny has the worst looking fake butt of them all it just looks completely unbelievable plus we all knew she never had a booty to begin with. Old girl is a toothpick with a pillow on her bottom half. At least you can kinda sorta believe Nicki's is real because she has the pads with the hips built in. Lola is just lola she not tryin to fool no one her's is big but it aint extra clownish.Tiny trying to pull a tip drill get the attention on her ass so it won't be on her face. Although I will be the first to say her face is looking much better then it has been.
What's up with all the tights????
who knows, just a bad yeast infection waiting to happen.

Shay Sugah said:
What's up with all the tights????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
3 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
5 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
7 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
9 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
10 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video