So I was visiting NecoleBitchie's site viewing pics from the EBT HipHop Awards when I noticed yet another "celeb" fell victim to the fake booty syndrom. Question...where and the hell did Tiny get all that ass from???? She's like a size -4 with a size 12 booty, her thighs arent even big enough to support a donk of that magnitude.

I recently traveled to ATL for work and was surprised by the number of women who's butts were about as crocked and crazy looking than one of Auntie Frankie wigs. I just dont get it, I was blessed/cursed with a VERY large booty and I have a hellva time trying to find a decent pair of jeans that fit my booty and my waist at the same time. Why would someone want to subject themselves to the madness that is jeans shopping for a fat donk.

Maybe someone can shine light on this FAKE ASS BOOTY pandemic. If your left booty cheek is higher than the right...HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Do men really find that Angel Lola saggy booty deal sexy?????

*Disclaimer* I am in no way insulting anyone on this site whom may wear and/or have a altered butt, I am simply trying to gain understanding. Thank you & have great day!

Views: 2760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Tiny has the worst looking fake butt of them all it just looks completely unbelievable plus we all knew she never had a booty to begin with. Old girl is a toothpick with a pillow on her bottom half. At least you can kinda sorta believe Nicki's is real because she has the pads with the hips built in. Lola is just lola she not tryin to fool no one her's is big but it aint extra clownish.Tiny trying to pull a tip drill get the attention on her ass so it won't be on her face. Although I will be the first to say her face is looking much better then it has been.
What's up with all the tights????
who knows, just a bad yeast infection waiting to happen.

Shay Sugah said:
What's up with all the tights????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 29 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday - 9/18

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Justin Timberlake Countess Vaughn …Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
16 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
29 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Love love!!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
"ass shots?"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"I heard Jeezy has a small d***..."
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
"He is fine and that Adonis belt is gorgeous."
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared thekillahBEE's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago