So I was visiting NecoleBitchie's site viewing pics from the EBT HipHop Awards when I noticed yet another "celeb" fell victim to the fake booty syndrom. Question...where and the hell did Tiny get all that ass from???? She's like a size -4 with a size 12 booty, her thighs arent even big enough to support a donk of that magnitude.

I recently traveled to ATL for work and was surprised by the number of women who's butts were about as crocked and crazy looking than one of Auntie Frankie wigs. I just dont get it, I was blessed/cursed with a VERY large booty and I have a hellva time trying to find a decent pair of jeans that fit my booty and my waist at the same time. Why would someone want to subject themselves to the madness that is jeans shopping for a fat donk.

Maybe someone can shine light on this FAKE ASS BOOTY pandemic. If your left booty cheek is higher than the right...HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Do men really find that Angel Lola saggy booty deal sexy?????

*Disclaimer* I am in no way insulting anyone on this site whom may wear and/or have a altered butt, I am simply trying to gain understanding. Thank you & have great day!

Views: 2436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Tiny has the worst looking fake butt of them all it just looks completely unbelievable plus we all knew she never had a booty to begin with. Old girl is a toothpick with a pillow on her bottom half. At least you can kinda sorta believe Nicki's is real because she has the pads with the hips built in. Lola is just lola she not tryin to fool no one her's is big but it aint extra clownish.Tiny trying to pull a tip drill get the attention on her ass so it won't be on her face. Although I will be the first to say her face is looking much better then it has been.
What's up with all the tights????
who knows, just a bad yeast infection waiting to happen.

Shay Sugah said:
What's up with all the tights????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SACK CHASER 1 hour ago. 270 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 2 hours ago. 13 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor yesterday. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"Single Ladies has been canceled."
3 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"The fact that she is leading the way in the hood in the top pic in those 5 or 6 inch heels tells me…"
6 minutes ago
Iamshe! commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I don't see it... She looks like she's chilling. I don't get an uptight vibe or…"
14 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Honey I remember when I went to the hood and I was no where near driving a Bentley. Never again!"
21 minutes ago
Keetah J. commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"Can't wait for the next season of Single Ladies!! Love Felicia's fashion choices, hate…"
28 minutes ago
Keetah J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Joe Budden & Kaylin Attempt To Kill Break Up Rumors
"@Kaylin, come back in here and spill some tea ... maybe we'll think of supporting your pyramid…"
30 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Spencer Blohm's blog post Scandal Season Three Ends With More Questions Than Answers
"Bonita I agree. I was expecting so much more. Olivia got on my damn nerves this season, I…"
35 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"She must really be dickmatized.  I would not drive my Bentley or what ever that is to the hood…"
37 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"Love her hair color on her skin tone."
41 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Hahaha..."
42 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
49 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video