Fantasia Barrino was rushed to a North Carolina hospital last night where she was treated for a "medication overdose," this according to WCNC.com.

According to the report, Barrino was taken to Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville around 8:55 PM ... the report says her condition was not life-threatening.

According to the report, it's unclear whether the OD was intentional or accidental.

As we previously reported -- Barrino was recently accused of making a sex tape with a married man and destroying his marriage.

Barrino has claimed she is "not responsible" for the deterioration of the marriage.

Story developing ...

Tags: barrino, fantasia, overdose, possible

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT?! FANTASIA GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER! GET RID OF YOUR MOOCHING ASS FAMILY, GET RID OF THAT MAN, YOU AND YOUR BABY NEED TO GO SOMEPLACE NEW AND START OVER.
Come on now Fanny.....Damn.
SMH.
OMG, I don't know if I believe this BS!
She is carrying around a lot..poor thing.
She better slow the hell down with this drama filled life she's living nowadays....Not a good look at all...And her ass still gets no sympathy from me...Grow up and conduct yourself as a self respecting woman Fantasia..
Wow...I don't know why, but I am so in denial over these allegations...I guess because I rode so hard for this chick...Voted for her ass over and over and over and over and over again on American Idol...which is really the last time I've really paid much attention to the show itself...
me too

Damnstraight said:
Wow...I don't know why, but I am so in denial over these allegations...I guess because I rode so hard for this chick...Voted for her ass over and over and over and over and over again on American Idol...which is really the last time I've really paid much attention to the show itself...
You never know what people are going through...can't judge Fanny and I hope she gets it together.
It was attempted suicide: :(

Former American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized in the Charlotte-area after police sources confirm that she attempted to commit suicide.

wbtv in charlotte
Wow, attempted suicide. I pray she gets the help she needs. That is awful.
Damn Fanny, I thought you was gonna get thru these accusations and just deny the s*** out of them until the divorce came and u could get with ur boo like *cough/choke*Gabby U that's the way to do t fanny wtf we supposed to do with ur damn drama what type of song is gonna come out of this. " Ur always on my mind, when you come around i get high, when i eat you, when i eat you" Lmao i crack myself up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hello Kitty 26 minutes ago. 9 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 6 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 2 events were featured
19 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted events
20 minutes ago
Hello Kitty replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"Let's say she really did get 100K, she has to split it with Nikko, so that's 50K and then…"
26 minutes ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Sounds like a Madame"
30 minutes ago
Nene2 Live liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
35 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
James Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"c'mon mike you gotta keep your hands to yourself."
1 hour ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"These dudes need to learn how to keep their hoes check"
1 hour ago
Bonita replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"thats the going rate for the soul"
1 hour ago
Bonita commented on Eleven8's blog post Serge Ibaka & Keri Hilson Are Back Together
"am hating though so I no longer have a chance?"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"Sadly deadbeat moms continue having babies they don't want. I feel sorry for all the children…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video