Fantasia Barrino was rushed to a North Carolina hospital last night where she was treated for a "medication overdose," this according to WCNC.com.

According to the report, Barrino was taken to Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville around 8:55 PM ... the report says her condition was not life-threatening.

According to the report, it's unclear whether the OD was intentional or accidental.

As we previously reported -- Barrino was recently accused of making a sex tape with a married man and destroying his marriage.

Barrino has claimed she is "not responsible" for the deterioration of the marriage.

Story developing ...

Tags: barrino, fantasia, overdose, possible

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT?! FANTASIA GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER! GET RID OF YOUR MOOCHING ASS FAMILY, GET RID OF THAT MAN, YOU AND YOUR BABY NEED TO GO SOMEPLACE NEW AND START OVER.
Come on now Fanny.....Damn.
SMH.
OMG, I don't know if I believe this BS!
She is carrying around a lot..poor thing.
She better slow the hell down with this drama filled life she's living nowadays....Not a good look at all...And her ass still gets no sympathy from me...Grow up and conduct yourself as a self respecting woman Fantasia..
Wow...I don't know why, but I am so in denial over these allegations...I guess because I rode so hard for this chick...Voted for her ass over and over and over and over and over again on American Idol...which is really the last time I've really paid much attention to the show itself...
me too

Damnstraight said:
Wow...I don't know why, but I am so in denial over these allegations...I guess because I rode so hard for this chick...Voted for her ass over and over and over and over and over again on American Idol...which is really the last time I've really paid much attention to the show itself...
You never know what people are going through...can't judge Fanny and I hope she gets it together.
It was attempted suicide: :(

Former American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized in the Charlotte-area after police sources confirm that she attempted to commit suicide.

wbtv in charlotte
Wow, attempted suicide. I pray she gets the help she needs. That is awful.
Damn Fanny, I thought you was gonna get thru these accusations and just deny the s*** out of them until the divorce came and u could get with ur boo like *cough/choke*Gabby U that's the way to do t fanny wtf we supposed to do with ur damn drama what type of song is gonna come out of this. " Ur always on my mind, when you come around i get high, when i eat you, when i eat you" Lmao i crack myself up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 13 hours ago. 28 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 18 hours ago. 130 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster on Thursday. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey on Thursday. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Selena commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"I have to catch Bad Boy and Cici performance. I kept changing the channel."
7 hours ago
MissLC commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"Where in the world was J. Cole at? His album is a classic to me so it was disappointing not to see…"
8 hours ago
V commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"LOL you know I told the sho nuff truth..."
11 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"I'm not about to play with you today! I'm crying laughing. You play way too much. I loved…"
11 hours ago
Nova Sankofa updated their profile
12 hours ago
Vegas Cabaret Gentlemens Club posted events
12 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Nene Leakes Son Arrested Last Week
"chile, NeNe can't talk about nobody and their character or how many dicks they done slid up…"
12 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
12 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
12 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Who Cut Off His Penis & Jumped Off A Balcony Says He's Proud He Did It (VIDEO)
"he was high off of no sleep cause he studies religiously....mmkkkk boy"
12 hours ago
V commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"LOL...agree with you Niko. Here are some of my funny takeaways as well: 1-Janet--49 has never…"
12 hours ago
V liked Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video