Finally! US Department Of Justice, FBI, & FDLE getting involved with Trayvon Martin case! *updated*

Federal and State departments announced their intervention into the botched investigation and coincides with Gov. Rick Scott's requests for the FDLE to get involved and offer proper resources to investigate the case. I pray Zimmerman gets f***** hard and raw up the buttonhole and gets his sorry, racist ass kicked around the pen daily once he is convicted. 

Tags: trayvon martin

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.

So sad.. dude sounded like a nut on the phone. I just understand how they say it was self defense when he called the police and the dispatcher said stop FOLLOWING him.

SACK CHASER said:

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.
They (Sandford PD and Zimmerman) are trying to hide behind FL's "Self Defense" law, but that's not going save him much longer! those small central Fl cities havebeen getting away with that bs for years! 



Baller Alert said:

So sad.. dude sounded like a nut on the phone. I just understand how they say it was self defense when he called the police and the dispatcher said stop FOLLOWING him.

SACK CHASER said:

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.
This is so sad everytime i hear something about this my heart just breaks. 

my thoughts exactly..I mean he didnt even spend a day in jail  and just saw on AOL that someone may have missed a racial slur in his 911 call.  They didn't "hear" it until FBI and Dept of Justcie started investigating(IMO) 

maxwells_musze said:

this man still remanins free and hasn't been charged! just makes me sick to my stomach.
You're exactly right, he called Trayvon a "c**n" on the 911 call...this whole case makes me sick to my f****** stomach that police department needs to be shut down and the police chief who is protecting Zimmerman needs to be in jail getting raped right along with him....this is so tragic, I don't even want to know how distraught the family must be that their son's killer is walking free as we speak, God bless them all and I pray for them to keep fighting for justice until it is properly served.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

my thoughts exactly..I mean he didnt even spend a day in jail  and just saw on AOL that someone may have missed a racial slur in his 911 call.  They didn't "hear" it until FBI and Dept of Justcie started investigating(IMO) 

maxwells_musze said:

this man still remanins free and hasn't been charged! just makes me sick to my stomach.

Supposedly, the coward (Zimmerman) has gone into hiding. Some people are saying he's being taken into protective custody because of threats against his life. Whatever. If he was man enough to follow someone and shoot them, he should be man enough to face the media and Trayvon's family.

The guy that shot him is SICK and he is still free?  Trayvon was an innocent KID. THAT SICKO NEEDS-- I WILL NOT SAY WHAT I THINK HE NEEDS..however if left free he will do this again.

A friend of mine that's a FL congressman said that there has been talk of revamping the law. As it stands now, with the right jury even if charged Zimmerman could still go free... He & his supporters are vile...  I could not imagine what his mom is going through... 

SACK CHASER said:
They (Sandford PD and Zimmerman) are trying to hide behind FL's "Self Defense" law, but that's not going save him much longer! those small central Fl cities havebeen getting away with that bs for years! 

Baller Alert said:

So sad.. dude sounded like a nut on the phone. I just understand how they say it was self defense when he called the police and the dispatcher said stop FOLLOWING him.

SACK CHASER said:

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.

WOW!

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/black-militia-group-...

Members of a self-described black militia group will attempt a citizen's arrest on a white neighborhood watch leader who has admitted to fatally shooting an unarmed African-American teen in an Orlando suburb, but has not been charged, a leader of the group said Thursday.

Members of The New Black Liberation Militia plan to take 28-year-old George Zimmerman to federal authorities this week since local police haven't acted, said Najee Muhammad, a leader of the militia group.

"We'll find him. We've got his mug shot and everything," Muhammad said.

WATCH MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY'S COVERAGE OF TRAYVON MARTIN:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Sanford police did investigate but have declined for now to arrest Zimmerman who says he acted self-defense last month when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Police say they have no evidence to disprove his assertion. They have since turned the case over to the State Attorney's Office, and a spokeswoman said it could be weeks before a decision is made on whether to file charges or present the case to a grand jury.

An attorney for the teen's family said they are discouraging actions such as what the militia proposed.

"They want justice at the hands of authorities and nobody else," said attorney Benjamin Crump. "Everybody has a right to peacefully assemble but we certainly want to leave any kind of arrests ... to the authorities."

A spokesman for Sanford police didn't return an email seeking comment about the militia group's plans. Zimmerman has a disconnected number and couldn't be reached for comment.

Moments before the shooting, Zimmerman had called police to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood. After a confrontation, he shot and killed Martin who was walking back from a convenience store to a house in the Sanford neighborhood where the teen's father's fiancée lived.

Out of a population of 54,000, about 57 percent of Sanford residents are white and 31 percent are black, according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The median income is about $43,000.

Martin's family has criticized police for not arresting Zimmerman. They filed a lawsuit asking that the 911 tapes be released, but police have said the tapes are part of the investigation and will only be released once the State Attorney's Office is done evaluating the case.

When I'm bored and there's something like this happening, I like to read Stormfront, the White Supremacist blog, and they're all saying Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, why isn't the media reporting that fact.

 

I don't understand how Trayvon can attack someone, if Zimmerman approached him (which is being indicated), he had a right to defend himself. Why was Zimmerman in a car following someone who was on foot and minding his own business. Then there are people saying good  for Zimmerman because he's a beaner/Jew, so he's helped rid the streets of two undesirables so white people can be safer once he's incarcerated.

 

There are a lot of sick people in this world, but at some point, someone has to draw the line in this. What Zimmerman did was wrong, this KID was walking at night, alone, not bothering anyone. People trying to protect Zimmerman knows that he has mental issues. He PURSUED someone who wasn't doing anything wrong. I live in the city, the police will drive past someone SLOWLY if they want to see what they're up to, black, white, thuggish, preppy, but they keep it moving if they don't see anything. This man pursued this thinking in his mind he'd be a hero.

 

And if they try to plea insanity, b*******. This was PREMEDITATED. This jerk had it out for someone and Trayvon was the one who crossed him that day. He has to be locked up for this. It's sad that Florida is the joke of America when it comes to a lot of crimes. And I truly feel sorry for the attorney defending Zimmerman if this goes to court because you have to have someone defend you, even if they don't believe in their client, you  have to do your job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss P 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 13 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 13 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Elise' commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya said some dumb s*** on her twitter today and she was immediately dragged.. something about…"
1 hour ago
Elise' commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"on instagram, her deceased boyfriend's family said that SHE started the argument that got him…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"All Sundy does is alk s*** about Draya, it's sad... She's jealous... I'm sure her…"
2 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"It look like draya had some work done to her face or maybe it's the ghostly makeup"
3 hours ago
Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao @ these comments"
4 hours ago
Miss P replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Congrats on finishing school! I'm planning on getting mine by June once my schedule slows…"
4 hours ago
Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"They are so cute together. They're like the Black and Decker of the NBA"
4 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Call him. Forget about the other guy.  It was a "respectable" relationship so you…"
4 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@spice Nah but I know people that have. @eleven she don't charge that much from what I heard"
4 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Let me know how it goes.  As soon as this semester is over and I take my estate exam, I'm…"
4 hours ago
shun womack updated their profile
5 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"And clearly she knew about these.... I mean... It's in a hotel room and she's posing for…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video