Finally! US Department Of Justice, FBI, & FDLE getting involved with Trayvon Martin case! *updated*

Federal and State departments announced their intervention into the botched investigation and coincides with Gov. Rick Scott's requests for the FDLE to get involved and offer proper resources to investigate the case. I pray Zimmerman gets f***** hard and raw up the buttonhole and gets his sorry, racist ass kicked around the pen daily once he is convicted. 

Tags: trayvon martin

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.

So sad.. dude sounded like a nut on the phone. I just understand how they say it was self defense when he called the police and the dispatcher said stop FOLLOWING him.

SACK CHASER said:

My cousin works with his Mother. she said he was a good kid with a bright fufure ahead of him. She also said she had to leave the viewing once she saw fhe Mother's reation to seeing hher son in the casket. 

I wish i could make it to the rally in Sanford tomorrow, but i get off too late; may try to leave early and drive up there.
They (Sandford PD and Zimmerman) are trying to hide behind FL's "Self Defense" law, but that's not going save him much longer! those small central Fl cities havebeen getting away with that bs for years! 

Baller Alert said:

So sad.. dude sounded like a nut on the phone. I just understand how they say it was self defense when he called the police and the dispatcher said stop FOLLOWING him.

SACK CHASER said:

This is so sad everytime i hear something about this my heart just breaks. 

my thoughts exactly..I mean he didnt even spend a day in jail  and just saw on AOL that someone may have missed a racial slur in his 911 call.  They didn't "hear" it until FBI and Dept of Justcie started investigating(IMO) 

maxwells_musze said:

this man still remanins free and hasn't been charged! just makes me sick to my stomach.
You're exactly right, he called Trayvon a "c**n" on the 911 call...this whole case makes me sick to my f****** stomach that police department needs to be shut down and the police chief who is protecting Zimmerman needs to be in jail getting raped right along with him....this is so tragic, I don't even want to know how distraught the family must be that their son's killer is walking free as we speak, God bless them all and I pray for them to keep fighting for justice until it is properly served.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

my thoughts exactly..I mean he didnt even spend a day in jail  and just saw on AOL that someone may have missed a racial slur in his 911 call.  They didn't "hear" it until FBI and Dept of Justcie started investigating(IMO) 

maxwells_musze said:

this man still remanins free and hasn't been charged! just makes me sick to my stomach.

Supposedly, the coward (Zimmerman) has gone into hiding. Some people are saying he's being taken into protective custody because of threats against his life. Whatever. If he was man enough to follow someone and shoot them, he should be man enough to face the media and Trayvon's family.

The guy that shot him is SICK and he is still free?  Trayvon was an innocent KID. THAT SICKO NEEDS-- I WILL NOT SAY WHAT I THINK HE NEEDS..however if left free he will do this again.

A friend of mine that's a FL congressman said that there has been talk of revamping the law. As it stands now, with the right jury even if charged Zimmerman could still go free... He & his supporters are vile...  I could not imagine what his mom is going through... 

SACK CHASER said:
They (Sandford PD and Zimmerman) are trying to hide behind FL's "Self Defense" law, but that's not going save him much longer! those small central Fl cities havebeen getting away with that bs for years! 

Baller Alert said:

SACK CHASER said:

WOW!

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/black-militia-group-...

Members of a self-described black militia group will attempt a citizen's arrest on a white neighborhood watch leader who has admitted to fatally shooting an unarmed African-American teen in an Orlando suburb, but has not been charged, a leader of the group said Thursday.

Members of The New Black Liberation Militia plan to take 28-year-old George Zimmerman to federal authorities this week since local police haven't acted, said Najee Muhammad, a leader of the militia group.

"We'll find him. We've got his mug shot and everything," Muhammad said.

WATCH MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY'S COVERAGE OF TRAYVON MARTIN:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Sanford police did investigate but have declined for now to arrest Zimmerman who says he acted self-defense last month when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Police say they have no evidence to disprove his assertion. They have since turned the case over to the State Attorney's Office, and a spokeswoman said it could be weeks before a decision is made on whether to file charges or present the case to a grand jury.

An attorney for the teen's family said they are discouraging actions such as what the militia proposed.

"They want justice at the hands of authorities and nobody else," said attorney Benjamin Crump. "Everybody has a right to peacefully assemble but we certainly want to leave any kind of arrests ... to the authorities."

A spokesman for Sanford police didn't return an email seeking comment about the militia group's plans. Zimmerman has a disconnected number and couldn't be reached for comment.

Moments before the shooting, Zimmerman had called police to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood. After a confrontation, he shot and killed Martin who was walking back from a convenience store to a house in the Sanford neighborhood where the teen's father's fiancée lived.

Out of a population of 54,000, about 57 percent of Sanford residents are white and 31 percent are black, according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The median income is about $43,000.

Martin's family has criticized police for not arresting Zimmerman. They filed a lawsuit asking that the 911 tapes be released, but police have said the tapes are part of the investigation and will only be released once the State Attorney's Office is done evaluating the case.

When I'm bored and there's something like this happening, I like to read Stormfront, the White Supremacist blog, and they're all saying Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, why isn't the media reporting that fact.

I don't understand how Trayvon can attack someone, if Zimmerman approached him (which is being indicated), he had a right to defend himself. Why was Zimmerman in a car following someone who was on foot and minding his own business. Then there are people saying good  for Zimmerman because he's a beaner/Jew, so he's helped rid the streets of two undesirables so white people can be safer once he's incarcerated.

There are a lot of sick people in this world, but at some point, someone has to draw the line in this. What Zimmerman did was wrong, this KID was walking at night, alone, not bothering anyone. People trying to protect Zimmerman knows that he has mental issues. He PURSUED someone who wasn't doing anything wrong. I live in the city, the police will drive past someone SLOWLY if they want to see what they're up to, black, white, thuggish, preppy, but they keep it moving if they don't see anything. This man pursued this thinking in his mind he'd be a hero.

And if they try to plea insanity, b*******. This was PREMEDITATED. This jerk had it out for someone and Trayvon was the one who crossed him that day. He has to be locked up for this. It's sad that Florida is the joke of America when it comes to a lot of crimes. And I truly feel sorry for the attorney defending Zimmerman if this goes to court because you have to have someone defend you, even if they don't believe in their client, you  have to do your job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovLaiy 10 minutes ago. 5 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 10 hours ago. 18 Replies

Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 14 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 18 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
LovLaiy replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"The Kardashians are not friends with Amber Rose. Hint Amber claimed Kim to be one of the reasons…"
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 updated an event
Thumbnail

PA - The Funk Flex Ski-Fest & Concert at The Lancaster Host Resort & Conference Center IN PENNSYLVANIA

February 20, 2015 at 5pm to February 22, 2015 at 5pm
27 minutes ago
BlkBarbie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"lawd"
44 minutes ago
Profile IconNyc Compton, Latia Mitchell, starla turpin and 9 more joined Baller Alert.com
48 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"He reminds me of Tyson"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Traded in designer heels for a bottle of Ciroc AND wack, hairy D. Girl you're a fool. Should…"
1 hour ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"if this is true, then she dirty...ain't they friends with Amber.....smh  "
1 hour ago
Christina commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"So she smashed him and has absolutely nothing to show for it? Fail! And ewww, that story was gross.…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video