Notorious troublemaker Foxy Brown left a NYC nightclub in the lurch earlier this week when she showed up for a gig nearly 4 hours late ... all because she didn't like the car they sent to pick her up.

Foxy was scheduled to perform at Splash Bar New York in Manhattan on Wednesday night, but the promoters of the gig tell TMZ they got an angry call from Foxy's people that night when the car they sent to pick her up arrived. Seems Foxy had requested a 2010 model SUV, but instead she got a 2009. It's odd she would care about what year the car was ... since she hasn’t had a hit since 1998.

We're told Foxy eventually gave in ... but showed up at the club only 30 minutes before closing. Foxy never took the stage -- claiming the promoters refused to pay her the other half of her $1,000 appearance fee.

A rep for Foxy tells us, “They promised they would give her the rest of the deposit and balance due when she arrived, but did not! Foxy was disappointed that the deposit and rider requirements were not met, that was all.”

The club's promoters are currently “discussing their legal options."

Tags: brown, foxy

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's odd she would care about what year the car was ... since she hasn’t had a hit since 1998.


*DEAD*
wait.......$1000 gig??? Damn Kat Stacks makes $3500 a gig and that hoe don't do s***...........smh Foxy, humble yourself before you return deaf,blind and dumb
DAAAAMMMNNN! That's it! 1000.00 for an appearance fee! Wow, the mighty have certainly fallen. I can't believe that's all she got and then they sent her a car that was 2009 and she is complaining! She should have complained about that 1000.00 appearance fee! WTH, I am almost sure Trina gets more than that, right? Anyone know?
LOL, you are out of line for that one, LMAO!



The chick formerly known as Ally said:
wait.......$1000 gig??? Damn Kat Stacks makes $3500 a gig and that hoe don't do s***...........smh Foxy, humble yourself before you return deaf,blind and dumb
Foxy needs to get a JOB
trina gets in the bracket of 8-15 stacks a gig. for local s***. dont know how much for concerts and all that. (still not much but, she is next after nikki minaj.)

skyttlez77563 said:
DAAAAMMMNNN! That's it! 1000.00 for an appearance fee! Wow, the mighty have certainly fallen. I can't believe that's all she got and then they sent her a car that was 2009 and she is complaining! She should have complained about that 1000.00 appearance fee! WTH, I am almost sure Trina gets more than that, right? Anyone know?
rotflmbao!!!! She just doesn't get it, I won't even show for for $1k

LMAO @ Dovay,Inga Marchand needs to read that "Delusion of Grandeur" post
Ms. Smith said:
Foxy needs to get a JOB
hell naw this b**** done lost her mind. her and naomi campbell makin us black women look even worser with they silly ass antics. got the audacity to be mad about the car, hell she better be glad somebody wanna see her azz!
foxy was toe tagged long time ago. when she was fighting in the hoods of ny it was a wrap!!!!
noooooooo, lmao
DON_JUAN said:
foxy was toe tagged long time ago. when she was fighting in the hoods of ny it was a wrap!!!!
Girl Bye!!!!
Ok. So you mean to tell me that they pay Trina 8-12 g's to perform those BS songs off her new album, and they pay Foxy 1 g to get up their and do her old classics that make Trina's new CD sound like sh!#. I mean is that what the bidness is cause if so that SUCKS for Foxy. I know she been acting uppity and ignant as of late but come on, 7 g's less than Trina! She really needs to clean up her attitude!



DON_JUAN said:
trina gets in the bracket of 8-15 stacks a gig. for local s***. dont know how much for concerts and all that. (still not much but, she is next after nikki minaj.)
skyttlez77563 said:
DAAAAMMMNNN! That's it! 1000.00 for an appearance fee! Wow, the mighty have certainly fallen. I can't believe that's all she got and then they sent her a car that was 2009 and she is complaining! She should have complained about that 1000.00 appearance fee! WTH, I am almost sure Trina gets more than that, right? Anyone know?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C Feb 24. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she Feb 24. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
54 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Co-Creator Of "Empire" Says Mo'Nique Was Never Considered For The Role Of Cookie Lyon
"Lee Daniels said out of his own mouth in multiple interviews he created Cookie with Taraji in…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
lazythunder posted a status
3 hours ago
lazythunder posted a status
3 hours ago
Sean commented on RubyWoo's blog post Wide Receiver Andre Johnson Leaving Houston Texans
"@Niko don't worry mama we got room in New England for a wide out.#Patsnation #2015Champs"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video