Fred Mwangaguhunga (Owner Of Media Takeout) Gets READ On BET! HAHA!

TJ Holmes read Fred for his life and he had no come back. That's what he gets! Fred and his site are filth.

Views: 917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think he was read at all...smh

Someone needs to check him...BA stories get stolen, and he lies all the time. Crazy...

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

That is how he does... he is trash.

Miss Ceiba said:

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

It's not his trashy site that makes me mad.. it's how he steals from smallers websites.. crops, add s*** and says it's an exclusive without linking back. Successful websites are a lot of hard work. Ya'll don't understand.. lol

i was gonna say, if it's not the constant typos and lack of spell check, it's the "exclusives" they say they have that i read two days ago somewhere else. oh well, it's still one of my daily websites i check, starting to wear off though.

And that's putting it mildly.



Baller Alert said:

That is how he does... he is trash.

Miss Ceiba said:

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

Exactly!

Baller Alert said:

It's not his trashy site that makes me mad.. it's how he steals from smallers websites.. crops, add s*** and says it's an exclusive without linking back. Successful websites are a lot of hard work. Ya'll don't understand.. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 35 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

Started by Shane in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my problem last night while out for drinks with my girlfriend one of my favorite ballers and his two…Continue

Jill Scott Lands Cover of Essence

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Hey soror! "
35 minutes ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Upcoming Biopic
"Only Jamie"
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Ummmm....in the words of the Mac "you know the game...yo man chose me.  Now we can handle…"
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"LOL...right SoLuscious..the 80s.  I had several pair, LOL. "
1 hour ago
Kimmy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"@V I agree.."
2 hours ago
Shane posted a discussion

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my…See More
2 hours ago
Shane updated their profile
2 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
2 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"She's bitter and dude is right where he wants to be."
3 hours ago
Keetah J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - The Truth About OKC Thunder's Hasheem Thabeet
"D.O.A "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video