Fred Mwangaguhunga (Owner Of Media Takeout) Gets READ On BET! HAHA!

TJ Holmes read Fred for his life and he had no come back. That's what he gets! Fred and his site are filth.

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think he was read at all...smh

Someone needs to check him...BA stories get stolen, and he lies all the time. Crazy...

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

That is how he does... he is trash.

Miss Ceiba said:

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

It's not his trashy site that makes me mad.. it's how he steals from smallers websites.. crops, add s*** and says it's an exclusive without linking back. Successful websites are a lot of hard work. Ya'll don't understand.. lol

i was gonna say, if it's not the constant typos and lack of spell check, it's the "exclusives" they say they have that i read two days ago somewhere else. oh well, it's still one of my daily websites i check, starting to wear off though.

And that's putting it mildly.



Baller Alert said:

That is how he does... he is trash.

Miss Ceiba said:

Several years ago, Fred or someone in his employ snatch a screen cap from one of my Youtube vids of a celebrity friend of mine. This MF cropped the caption off and placed the photo on his site as an EXCLUSIVE! I'm like what the WTF? My a$$ was pissed.

Exactly!

Baller Alert said:

It's not his trashy site that makes me mad.. it's how he steals from smallers websites.. crops, add s*** and says it's an exclusive without linking back. Successful websites are a lot of hard work. Ya'll don't understand.. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

UPDATE: Antonio Armstrong Has Died

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

#Antonioarmstrong has died according to local reports. He was 42 years of age. The former linebacker passed Friday evening due to complications from his injuries. Armstrong and his wife were both…Continue

The Speech Of Khizr Khan, Father of Deceased Muslim Soldier , Will Move You To Tears

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

There is no doubt that the culture of the #UnitedStates is one that is biased.Although steps have been made to progress forward, individuals with bigotry (and often a 3rd grade education) have…Continue

Former NFL Player In Critical Condition, Wife Is Dead ; Teenage Son Accused of Shooting His Parents

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Friday morning, former Texas A&M football player and #NFL linebacker, #AntonioArmstrong, and his wife, #DawnArmstrong, were found shot in the bedroom of their home in Bellaire, TX- an exclusive…Continue

Justin Bieber Turns Down $5 Million Offer to Perform At Republican Event

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

#JustinBieber was offered $5 million to perform at a #Republican Party during the #GOP Convention, #TMZ reports. However, the pop star declined after #LeBronJames advised against it and his manager…Continue

Latest Activity

Lady Thriller posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Lady Thriller's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post

Michael Irvin May Soon Part Ways With The NFL Network - blogged by: @proudlylauren

Michael Irvin and the NFL Network may soon part ways, according to Sporting News, as his contract…See More
11 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured

Michael Irvin May Soon Part Ways With The NFL Network - blogged by: @proudlylauren

Michael Irvin and the NFL Network may soon part ways, according to Sporting News, as his contract…See More
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
19 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Soulja Boy's Birthday Bash Ends With Shooting -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"He Got Juice and He Made it THrough Thank God CHECK THE Tape @ www.MrArchersNYC.com"
22 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Lady Thriller's blog post Soulja Boy's Birthday Bash Ends With Shooting -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
22 hours ago
BenitaShae posted a blog post
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service