In accordance with Collete's thread, here are a few names of extremely wealthy African American business men. If they are too old for you, seek out their sons. Lol. Have fun!

[*RETRACTED ---> You've missed the boat! ]

Views: 1400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yooo, I've met Mr. Jealous a few times... he's a flirt. ;)

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Me too, doing a quick ATL trip very soon
 
Dominique said:

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yes ma'am. 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

+1... Thank you ma'am 

Dominique said:

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

I will be now!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P


BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

You ladies are hilarious....black ivy sounds like it'd be FUN

I'm thinking about it too. My birthday is Sept 21!!!

@Ms. Ucan, let me know about the ATL trip

 

After doing some research I am only 2 seperated degress from Mr.Otis's son.  Will be calling some friends tomorrow to get details!!!Hmmmmmmm

mavsbabe41 said:

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Masika Calls Out Fetty Wap for Being a Bad Parent

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

#FettyWap just can't catch a break when it comes to his reality star baby mama #Masika. #TMZ reports that Masika is accusing Fetty of being a bad father by allowing internet trolls to verbally attack…Continue

Nick Young's Baby Mama Sells Her Side of the Story

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NickYoung's baby mama is not afraid to let the world know that she was the side chick during his relationship with #IggyAzalea. #TMZ reports that #KeonnaGreen is pregnant again with Young's baby.…Continue

What's Happening?

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Alagie Khan 10 hours ago. 16 Replies

How's everyone doing?Continue

Jessica Williams Leaving 'Daily Show'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Comedienne #JessicaWilliams will officially be making her departure from #TheDailyShow. #ComedyCentral announced the news this morning via #Twitter. The change is due to Williams signing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"How is Amber the gross person in this story and not Ian? Lol at how women can treat each other."
4 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Who Wore It Better: Kourtney Kardashian vs. Naturi Naughton Wearing Nina Ricci Noir Patchwork Lace Gown
"YOU rock the Nina Ricci look best!... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
4 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 10 Ballerific Couples No One Ever Expected - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"How about the cliché "Opposite's Attract"... Life is short... and…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Tracee Ellis Ross Wearing Thierry Mugler, Zaid Affas, and Vetements For The 2016 BET Awards
"Tracee Ellis Ross look is stunning... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Tia Long's blog post Kanye West And Adidas Announce Expansion On The YEEZY Partnership - blogged by: @bytialong
"Did someone say partnership?... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post California Will Vote on Recreational Marijuana Use in November - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"New marijuana laws a comin'... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on RubyWoo's blog post Maria Sharapova Enrolls at Harvard Business School - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Sharapova's Sweet Sugarpova... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"SlutWalk or not... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Fantasia Wearing Marie + Annette Sophie Ruffled Fringe Dress
"Fantasia don't play no games... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
5 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 3 Ways To Land A Baller - blogged by @niksofly
"BALLERIFIC COUPLES are number one... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
6 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on RubyWoo's blog post Colts' Andrew Luck Signs "Biggest Contract in NFL History", Becomes Highest Paid Player in the League - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Luck is number one... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
6 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on MsJennyb's blog post BET’s Debra Lee Explains How She Kept Beyoncé’s Epic Performance a Secret – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Beyonce' sets the pace... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service