In accordance with Collete's thread, here are a few names of extremely wealthy African American business men. If they are too old for you, seek out their sons. Lol. Have fun!

[*RETRACTED ---> You've missed the boat! ]

Tags: African, American, Bankers, Business, CEO, Laywers, Men, ballers, corporate, money, More…old

Views: 1378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yooo, I've met Mr. Jealous a few times... he's a flirt. ;)

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Me too, doing a quick ATL trip very soon

Dominique said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yes ma'am. 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

[edit]References

+1... Thank you ma'am 

Dominique said:

I will be now!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

You ladies are hilarious....black ivy sounds like it'd be FUN

I'm thinking about it too. My birthday is Sept 21!!!

@Ms. Ucan, let me know about the ATL trip

After doing some research I am only 2 seperated degress from Mr.Otis's son.  Will be calling some friends tomorrow to get details!!!Hmmmmmmm

mavsbabe41 said:

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

'MacGyver' Movie And TV Reboot In The Works

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 20 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer has announced that the studio is planning to turn #MacGyver into movie, in addition to the CBS TV reboot that is already in development, The Verge reports.Feltheimer…Continue

Remy Ma And Fat Joe To Release Joint Album

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looks like fans can expect to hear some new music from #RemyMa and #FatJoe in the near future as the two #Bronx rappers will be releasing a joint album."Me and Remy just wrapped up a new album," Joe…Continue

Italian Wife Faces Six Years In Jail For Not Doing Enough Housework

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

An #Italian man is taking his 40-year-old wife to court for "mistreatment of family" due to "poor management of household chores," or in other words, for not doing enough housework, Italy's The Local…Continue

Roman Harper of the Carolina Panthers Rents out Luxury Pad for Super Bowl

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Safety of the #CarolinaPanthers, #RomanHarper, has done the unthinkable this year. While Harper is in #SanFrancisco playing the #Broncos in #Superbowl50, one lucky fan will have the chance to enjoy…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
20 minutes ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
Char Turner's 3 blog posts were featured
53 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Former NBA Star Charged With Drunk Driving After Crashing Car
"I wonder what's his story. Why is he forever in trouble. I think I recall his (ex) wife saying…"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post Monyetta Shaw & Wealthy Boo Still Going Strong
14 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Olivia Palermo Collaboration With Chelsea 28 For Nordstrom
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service