In accordance with Collete's thread, here are a few names of extremely wealthy African American business men. If they are too old for you, seek out their sons. Lol. Have fun!

[*RETRACTED ---> You've missed the boat! ]

Tags: African, American, Bankers, Business, CEO, Laywers, Men, ballers, corporate, money, More…old

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yooo, I've met Mr. Jealous a few times... he's a flirt. ;)

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Me too, doing a quick ATL trip very soon

Dominique said:

LMAO, bishes (& men)  googling like crazy now

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yes ma'am. 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

[edit]References

+1... Thank you ma'am 

Dominique said:

I will be now!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

You ladies are hilarious....black ivy sounds like it'd be FUN

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Latest Activity

V commented on Eleven8's blog post Lance Gross And Fiancee Rebeca Jefferson Welcome Baby Girl
"Very sweet. Congratulations on the lil one."
1 hour ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@Sandy Cheeks... I see that!!! So disappointing!!! Lol"
2 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"
"Maybe I'm misconstruing his lyrics but it sounds like he's calling her a bird…"
3 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"The first two tweets I get but they were negated by everything else he said... Sad & shameful"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Lance Gross And Fiancee Rebeca Jefferson Welcome Baby Girl
"Awwww. Congrats to them"
4 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"She's pretty."
5 hours ago
Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
7 hours ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
7 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
8 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
8 hours ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
8 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video