In accordance with Collete's thread, here are a few names of extremely wealthy African American business men. If they are too old for you, seek out their sons. Lol. Have fun!

[*RETRACTED ---> You've missed the boat! ]

Views: 1409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yooo, I've met Mr. Jealous a few times... he's a flirt. ;)

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Me too, doing a quick ATL trip very soon

Dominique said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yes ma'am. 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

[edit]References

+1... Thank you ma'am 

Dominique said:

I will be now!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

You ladies are hilarious....black ivy sounds like it'd be FUN

I'm thinking about it too. My birthday is Sept 21!!!

@Ms. Ucan, let me know about the ATL trip

After doing some research I am only 2 seperated degress from Mr.Otis's son.  Will be calling some friends tomorrow to get details!!!Hmmmmmmm

mavsbabe41 said:

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

MsJennyb posted a blog post
20 minutes ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
20 minutes ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post White Sox Player Suspended 5 Days After Cutting Up Team Uniforms He Didn't Like -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Only a 5 day suspension? And he thinks the team is putting PR and jersey sales above winning. But…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Lindsay Lohan Tells Her Followers Her Fiance Is A Cheater And Hints At Being Pregnant -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"Hopefully this is a joke because I pity anything that needs to grow inside of her body."
3 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
12 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured