In accordance with Collete's thread, here are a few names of extremely wealthy African American business men. If they are too old for you, seek out their sons. Lol. Have fun!

[*RETRACTED ---> You've missed the boat! ]

Views: 1384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yooo, I've met Mr. Jealous a few times... he's a flirt. ;)

Thanks for the list, now its time for research.  : )

Me too, doing a quick ATL trip very soon

Dominique said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

Utendahl ended[when?] a long-term relationship with Tyra Banks. The two were not legally married but believed in lifetime partnership.[citation needed] The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model. Utendahl has two daughters, Madison and Sydney, from a previous marriage to investment banker Phyllis Hollis. Banks and Utendahl are known to keep their relationship very private from the media. Banks has specifically spoken out against making her relationship public for both her own privacy and in protecting her "pseudo step daughters" Madison and Sydney.[citation needed]

[edit]References

Yes ma'am. 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Didn't they break up?

Phoenix said:

Personal life

[edit]References

+1... Thank you ma'am 

Dominique said:

I will be now!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Anybody interested in hitting up the Black Ivy Alumni League 2012 Conference? It will be in Miami this September. Snag yourself an up and coming, Ivy league educated, baller.

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

You ladies are hilarious....black ivy sounds like it'd be FUN

I'm thinking about it too. My birthday is Sept 21!!!

@Ms. Ucan, let me know about the ATL trip

After doing some research I am only 2 seperated degress from Mr.Otis's son.  Will be calling some friends tomorrow to get details!!!Hmmmmmmm

mavsbabe41 said:

*Scratches head*

Got me thinking... Just googled the dates which I show are Sept 27-30. Funny thing is, my bday is on the 22nd. I just may have to snag myself a GERRRRR-REAT birthday gift! =P

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Oakland Raiders Possibly Moving to Las Vegas

#MarkDavis, owner of the #OaklandRaiders, is now considering moving the team to sin city. Davis appeared at the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and talked about possibly moving the…Continue

Transgender Citizens In Alabama Could Face Jail Time For Using Bathroom of Choice

Transgender people in #Oxford, #Alabama could now face six months of jail time for using the restroom of their preference it is opposite of their biological sex. The council says the policy has been…Continue

Serena Williams Pulls Out of Madrid Open Due to Illness

After much success in her tennis career, athlete #SerenaWilliams has had to make a hard decision between her health or her career. Williams recently made the decision to pull out of the #MadridOpen…Continue

Latest Activity

MsJennyb posted a blog post
13 hours ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
13 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured