Getting rid of the married man and starting anew?!?!?!?!?!?

So, I have been trying to shake the married man for a few weeks now...Standing him up not responding to his text or answering his calls and entertaining other men and telling him about them.Its like he doesnt get it or something he is still hitting me up and asking me on dates.How do I get rid of him once and for all and let him think its his choice?

 

The guy I said I have known for a year and had sex with we have been seeing each and talking even more...I really like him a lot and it is a plus that he is single and when we are around each other he is attentive and he tries to help me prepare myself for life beyond him helping me. I dont want to become a serial dater and go from guy to guy.Should I ask his intentions or just see how it plays out?

Views: 2097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

Totally agree with Boss.......NO CONTACT, if you are truly ignoring his calls and texts you wouldn't be able to tell him about the other guys......

Shid..tell him you've been thinking abou having kids lately and that he'd make a great father. Instant nigga-be-gone.

But serioulsy, like everyone else said ignore his calls. He will soon have to give up.

His wife already knows about me we have had drinks together on numerous occasions she knows he dates other women and she is "okay" with it

Tone said:

tell his wife

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him

Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

Tell him you tested postive for *infected with *insert incurable STD here*

PrettyPretty said:

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him
Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

Why do you care though? Do you feel like if you dump him and he's mad that you wont be able to go back to him if this other guy is too good o be true or doesnt work out?

PrettyPretty said:

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him
Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Just be ready to have to prove you don't have it should the married one run his mouth.

University of Smitty said:

Tell him you tested postive for *infected with *insert incurable STD here*
PrettyPretty said:

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

I agree maintain military silence, damn his feelings. 

Cause ive heard how he bad mouthed his exes that broke up with him

Honeycoated said:

Why do you care though? Do you feel like if you dump him and he's mad that you wont be able to go back to him if this other guy is too good o be true or doesnt work out?

PrettyPretty said:

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him
Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

And you are trying to start a business so you don't want the bad mouthing while you are trying to get up and running. Gotcha! You should know his deal breakers by now. Work those.

PrettyPretty said:

Cause ive heard how he bad mouthed his exes that broke up with him
Honeycoated said:

Why do you care though? Do you feel like if you dump him and he's mad that you wont be able to go back to him if this other guy is too good o be true or doesnt work out?
PrettyPretty said:

But I want him to feel like he let me go though and not like i dumped him Baller Alert said:

Silence is golden... he will get the hint if you don't contact him at all. Hitting him back to say "don't call me no more" shows you still are interested.

I finally just came out and told him I cant participate anymore and he immediately calls my phone I sent him to vm and then he text and tell me I am all types of names and to leave him alone....I replied okay he responds thnx and I never responded back I just laughed cause obviously he wanted me to go back and forth with him and I wasnt going to do it.Well that same night I go out for drinks steak and lobster tails with this guy who has been checking for me for some time. I brought a friend along and his ballerific friends were not feeling her at all...So me and him are trying to talk and get to know each other and she is interrupting and looking crazy I felt bad for her.So of course my luck he has a GIRLFRIEND which he lives with that he's been with for 7yrs:-(.....He asked me what I was looking for and I was like to be #1 and he goes to say two people can hold that spot I shook my head. I had to ask him what about me attracts taken men he was like it could be where you hangout and most guys that are bout something and have they stuff together has someone.Goes on to say I was more than eyecandy cause he could actually hold a conversation with me.I don't know I want a guy all to myself that is quality guess nothing wrong with hopeful wishing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I honestly don't think that Jen even cares anymore. She probably wants to be left…"
13 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
14 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"Maddox jumped in cause Angelina is knocking him down. LOL Angelina is a nasty crazy lady let's…"
14 hours ago
Mr.MIT and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
yesterday
Asimplebijou posted events
yesterday
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
yesterday
Asimplebijou liked uniquely_humble's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 10 Fun Fall Date Ideas for Couples - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
yesterday
SILVA JAGUAR posted a status
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Post: Think Like A Man - Should You Make A Man Wait 90 Days For Sex?
"Coming from someone who is abstaining, the 90 day rule is pointless. Like the article said, you…"
yesterday
uniquely_humble posted a blog post
yesterday
uniquely_humble's blog post was featured
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Gets Pied in the Face During Speech, Then Beats His Attacker Up - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service