Getting rid of the married man and starting anew?!?!?!?!?!?

So, I have been trying to shake the married man for a few weeks now...Standing him up not responding to his text or answering his calls and entertaining other men and telling him about them.Its like he doesnt get it or something he is still hitting me up and asking me on dates.How do I get rid of him once and for all and let him think its his choice?

The guy I said I have known for a year and had sex with we have been seeing each and talking even more...I really like him a lot and it is a plus that he is single and when we are around each other he is attentive and he tries to help me prepare myself for life beyond him helping me. I dont want to become a serial dater and go from guy to guy.Should I ask his intentions or just see how it plays out?

Views: 1740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men.

PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken

blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong)

MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick?

University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire

PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way.

blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men.

PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken

blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong)

MissBling said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire

PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

I kind of agree with blackfujones, there are some chickenheads out there who will purposely go after another chick's man and she knows just what she is doing. I use to have a buddy who if me or any of the other girls in our group showed an interest in a guy she would immediately go f** him and then come back and tell us about it. Then she didn't understand why she got dropped from the group.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

blackfujones said:

PrettyPretty said:

blackfujones said:

MissBling said:

PrettyPretty said:

He should have same SOME women. That's why I said only the ones who don't know any better and I'll add the trifling ones.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I kind of agree with blackfujones, there are some chickenheads out there who will purposely go after another chick's man and she knows just what she is doing. I use to have a buddy who if me or any of the other girls in our group showed an interest in a guy she would immediately go f** him and then come back and tell us about it. Then she didn't understand why she got dropped from the group.

blackfujones said:

PrettyPretty said:

blackfujones said:

MissBling said:

PrettyPretty said:

Amen, $picey, amen! lol

He should have same SOME women. That's why I said only the ones who don't know any better and I'll add the trifling ones.
CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way. blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men. PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong) MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick? University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire PrettyPretty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 36 minutes ago. 6 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Kevin Mac 42 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
"He looks like the guy that works with me."
31 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Rising Athletes/Artists/Actors: Tim Burke (Golf)
32 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors)
"He can pay college tuition for the next three semesters. "
33 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Vick Upset Riley Cooper Did Not Text Him Back
" I mean what exactly did he expect..."
36 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"These athletes today make it too easy."
36 minutes ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie
"Lol she coulda put it on a seat "
42 minutes ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
43 minutes ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
44 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post 49'ers Aldon Smith Suspended 9 Games For Behavior Off The Field
"How come Ray Rice didn't get suspended for nine games? Because six doesn't cut it in my…"
48 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Vick Upset Riley Cooper Did Not Text Him Back
"Boy bye! Move the hell on!"
52 minutes ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"Well! That was bound to happen, Agreed! completely blindsided by her beauty, and isnt nelly with ms…"
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Vick Upset Riley Cooper Did Not Text Him Back
"Vick with his misplaced emotions: sounding like TO and Tony Romo. We are so sensitive &…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video