Getting rid of the married man and starting anew?!?!?!?!?!?

So, I have been trying to shake the married man for a few weeks now...Standing him up not responding to his text or answering his calls and entertaining other men and telling him about them.Its like he doesnt get it or something he is still hitting me up and asking me on dates.How do I get rid of him once and for all and let him think its his choice?

 

The guy I said I have known for a year and had sex with we have been seeing each and talking even more...I really like him a lot and it is a plus that he is single and when we are around each other he is attentive and he tries to help me prepare myself for life beyond him helping me. I dont want to become a serial dater and go from guy to guy.Should I ask his intentions or just see how it plays out?

Views: 1840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way.

blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men.

PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken

blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong)

MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick?

University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire

PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

I kind of agree with blackfujones, there are some chickenheads out there who will purposely go after another chick's man and she knows just what she is doing. I use to have a buddy who if me or any of the other girls in our group showed an interest in a guy she would immediately go f** him and then come back and tell us about it. Then she didn't understand why she got dropped from the group.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way.
blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men.
PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken
blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong)
MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick?
University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire
PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

He should have same SOME women. That's why I said only the ones who don't know any better and I'll add the trifling ones.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I kind of agree with blackfujones, there are some chickenheads out there who will purposely go after another chick's man and she knows just what she is doing. I use to have a buddy who if me or any of the other girls in our group showed an interest in a guy she would immediately go f** him and then come back and tell us about it. Then she didn't understand why she got dropped from the group.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way.
blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men.
PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken
blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong)
MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick?
University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire
PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

Amen, $picey, amen! lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

He should have same SOME women. That's why I said only the ones who don't know any better and I'll add the trifling ones.
CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I kind of agree with blackfujones, there are some chickenheads out there who will purposely go after another chick's man and she knows just what she is doing. I use to have a buddy who if me or any of the other girls in our group showed an interest in a guy she would immediately go f** him and then come back and tell us about it. Then she didn't understand why she got dropped from the group.
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I disagree. Only the ones who don't know any better think and act this way. blackfujones said:

Lets face it, whether women want to admit it or not you all sometimes get envious of women in so-called "healthy"" relationships.  Some of you actually want that, so when you see chics who may give off the look that they arent hittin on s***. You all sometimes get sucked into liking taken men. PrettyPretty said:

I don't know what it is about me I always end up attracting and being attracted to taken men. I don't dress overly provocative, i'm educated, i am capable of sitting down and holding a conversation. I even asked him what about me attracts taken men he was like to be honest I couldn't tell you but the type of guys you like and attracted are well put together guys that are slightly older and have already established relationships. This guy in particular I like him more than married man cause its just a different vibe I get from him he's a real sweetheart and gentleman and just wants to see you smile and enjoy yourself. The guys that are single and available aren't really established like how I would want them to be and the older ones that are they are to old....I don't want to keep this cycle going always taken blackfujones said:

I didnt wanna throw any grease on the fire but it really seems like pretty attracts cats that are taken or has some sort of fetish for guys in relationships. (plz correct me if im wrong) MissBling said:

Do you prefer to be the side chick? University of Smitty said:

What's up with all these 'taken' men, Pretty???  Sounds like you're jumping out of the pot and into the fire PrettyPretty said:

So me and the new dude went out to eat last night and we had a nice time....So he asked me if I wanted to do something else and I was like no cause it was already kind of late. So we ended up getting a room and we did absolutely NOTHING no touching strictly talking. So he says he has a curfew of being home before the sunrises.So we fell asleep and he leaves about 6am and he comes back around 9am and we just talked and watched the news. What do you guys think is his story his...He gets in the house at 6am and is back with me at 9am? Eating dinner with me the whole nine like why isnt she blowing up his phone I dont get it. Do you think he is lying about having a gf to keep me at bay?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN yesterday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Mar 21. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

willson350 posted a status
3 hours ago
Isa Levenson posted a status
4 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
6 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
6 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
6 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
6 hours ago
Bri commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Couldn't have said it better sugar bear! Right now all I need is a vibrator. I have no desire…"
8 hours ago
prettygrand liked Eleven8's blog post Ludacrs Admits To Sleeping With Drake's Girlfriend Back In The Day (VIDEO)
9 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Lmbo"
10 hours ago
Lay B. liked beinghershykissblogger's blog post Relationships 105: Marriage & A Wife vs A Married Woman
12 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"I wouldn't call it a hoe phase, it's actually a learning phase. You learn that having sex…"
13 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video