YellowModelChick suggested this topic.

We understand that you may not want to give up your current "goods." But you can at least give the scoop on a Baller you've run across that hooked you up!

Tis the season!

Sharing is caring...

All'a that! lol

Views: 1425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bingo!
LMAO MESSSSSYYYYYYY but I'm good with networking so put me on him right quick lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

*bump*

Russell Anderson of the Miami Dolphins. Desperately looking for a girlfriend. Maybe because they plan on dropping him soon [*covers mouth] Ooops! Did I say that?! 

He is still cute though so even if he isn't in the league, you'll have one fine man.

lmaoo still cant get over this!!!

Baller Alert said:

Hmmm Ally, trip to Miami??? Let's place a bet...lol. :)

AllyNWonderland said:

LMAO MESSSSSYYYYYYY but I'm good with networking so put me on him right quick lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

*bump*

Russell Anderson of the Miami Dolphins. Desperately looking for a girlfriend. Maybe because they plan on dropping him soon [*covers mouth] Ooops! Did I say that?! 

He is still cute though so even if he isn't in the league, you'll have one fine man.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

No word on whether Lil Kim and Mr.…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 14 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

t jackson commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
41 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
44 minutes ago
Dwianette commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
47 minutes ago
Gabrielle Halton liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
1 hour ago
Gabrielle Halton commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj
"I don't think so when they asked Kim about him on the breakfast club...she was trying to evade…"
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Carrie Underwood Wearing Xtreme White and Gold Embroidered Gown For 2014 American Country Countdown Awards
"She looks beautiful"
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda, Sha Money XL & More Arrested
"Dumbasses"
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Colleen Crowley
"They make a good looking couple...you better hold on to him girl!"
1 hour ago
April W commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post San Francisco 49ers Cut Ray McDonald After Rape Allegations
"what is wrong with these players? Why can't you just go play football and keep your a**es out…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video