YellowModelChick suggested this topic.

We understand that you may not want to give up your current "goods." But you can at least give the scoop on a Baller you've run across that hooked you up!

Tis the season!

Sharing is caring...

All'a that! lol

Views: 1434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bingo!
LMAO MESSSSSYYYYYYY but I'm good with networking so put me on him right quick lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

*bump*

Russell Anderson of the Miami Dolphins. Desperately looking for a girlfriend. Maybe because they plan on dropping him soon [*covers mouth] Ooops! Did I say that?! 

He is still cute though so even if he isn't in the league, you'll have one fine man.

lmaoo still cant get over this!!!

Baller Alert said:

Hmmm Ally, trip to Miami??? Let's place a bet...lol. :)

AllyNWonderland said:

LMAO MESSSSSYYYYYYY but I'm good with networking so put me on him right quick lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

*bump*

Russell Anderson of the Miami Dolphins. Desperately looking for a girlfriend. Maybe because they plan on dropping him soon [*covers mouth] Ooops! Did I say that?! 

He is still cute though so even if he isn't in the league, you'll have one fine man.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Marcie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: DJ Calvin Harris
"How did Rita Ora mess that up?"
5 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"@Carla-its $10.00 :-) TEN. I've had enough of the whole clan. Poor Rob's not even in the…"
32 minutes ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"@Terrell-nobody hates on Kanye for being passionate. Most people dislike his selfish, self-serving…"
34 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"He's seriously on drugs."
41 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
47 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police -- blogged by @queenyvonna
"Kelly will land on her feet. I also think that she has done the right thing by sticking up for…"
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"I disagree Terrell. There are entertainers who making a whole lot more money not dating them in the…"
3 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
4 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Me, Plan B & August Alsina In LA
"If you not tossing salad on the first date like that Young Thug groupie did you not doing it right.…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post GROUPIE TALES - It All Started In The Pool With Tyrann Mathieu
"I like how she tried to put down his girl at the end of the tale even though she got bussed down…"
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video