YellowModelChick suggested this topic.

We understand that you may not want to give up your current "goods." But you can at least give the scoop on a Baller you've run across that hooked you up!

Tis the season!

Sharing is caring...

All'a that! lol

Views: 1451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

L.O.F.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Lmaooo! I would contribute but the ones that have been great to me are no name doctors and lawyers.

The athletes I have had have been good for partying and entertainment.

Nothing grand. 

Julian Wright- Raptors- super smart, chill, funny, great conversationalist

Eric Gordon- sweet, comes across as a bit shy at first, but he can flip on the humor/aggression once he knows you.

Just in case any of their girls are lurking, please note, I have NOT had any sexual relations with these dudes, they are just cool people.


who are you? You must Some kinda model or video girl.
BabyBallerCheeks said:
1) Jeremy Maclin - solid, stand up guy. Marriage material.
2) Hakeem Warrick - cheater, but has a big heart. Not as much of a whore as his counterparts. Funny and caring. DISCLAIMER: if you're looking for money, he ain't it but if you're looking for a great friend (*two thumbs up)
3) DJ Omega - not really a baller but good guy anyway. Sweetheart.
4) DJ Khaled - if you're not a hoe, he'll treat you like a queen. If you are a hoe and he finds out, well...you'll be treated accordingly.

P.S. LMAO at Baller Alert's photo! I literally fell out laughing.

interesting.
BabyBallerCheeks said:
I'm NOT a video girl. I use to be a model when I was 16-18. Modeling agencies dropped me once I got my "grown woman body" and I vowed to never model, in any form, again. I'm a pretty girl with great connections.

Do you live in Philly or PA? You seem cool
BabyBallerCheeks said:

I'm NOT a video girl. I use to be a model when I was 16-18. Modeling agencies dropped me once I got my "grown woman body" and I vowed to never model, in any form, again. I'm a pretty girl with great connections.

Why you seem suspicous?

How you ask her "who she is" like everyone else is broadcasting their identity???

Tone said:


who are you? You must Some kinda model or video girl.
BabyBallerCheeks said:
1) Jeremy Maclin - solid, stand up guy. Marriage material.
2) Hakeem Warrick - cheater, but has a big heart. Not as much of a whore as his counterparts. Funny and caring. DISCLAIMER: if you're looking for money, he ain't it but if you're looking for a great friend (*two thumbs up)
3) DJ Omega - not really a baller but good guy anyway. Sweetheart.
4) DJ Khaled - if you're not a hoe, he'll treat you like a queen. If you are a hoe and he finds out, well...you'll be treated accordingly.

P.S. LMAO at Baller Alert's photo! I literally fell out laughing.

Terrell Suggs was a nice guy surprisingly. He's a cheater though when I knew him he was still with his gf/bm. I know he had some domestic issues but I didn't see that side of him. He was good for a few flights shopping and some money.Charity events really work I met him at some kind of kids event in Baltimore. He was good in bed too.

Zach Randolph is a sweetheart but he's a cheater but thats common knowledge in Memphis. I wouldn't call him a trick but he's good for it.

Her online personalty is attractive.

Phoenix said:

Why you seem suspicous?

How you ask her "who she is" like everyone else is broadcasting their identity???

Tone said:


who are you? You must Some kinda model or video girl.
BabyBallerCheeks said:
1) Jeremy Maclin - solid, stand up guy. Marriage material.
2) Hakeem Warrick - cheater, but has a big heart. Not as much of a whore as his counterparts. Funny and caring. DISCLAIMER: if you're looking for money, he ain't it but if you're looking for a great friend (*two thumbs up)
3) DJ Omega - not really a baller but good guy anyway. Sweetheart.
4) DJ Khaled - if you're not a hoe, he'll treat you like a queen. If you are a hoe and he finds out, well...you'll be treated accordingly.

P.S. LMAO at Baller Alert's photo! I literally fell out laughing.

So these niggas can go on either list...LOL

tru2this said:

Terrell Suggs was a nice guy surprisingly. He's a cheater though when I knew him he was still with his gf/bm. I know he had some domestic issues but I didn't see that side of him. He was good for a few flights shopping and some money.Charity events really work I met him at some kind of kids event in Baltimore. He was good in bed too.

Zach Randolph is a sweetheart but he's a cheater but thats common knowledge in Memphis. I wouldn't call him a trick but he's good for it.

Bingo!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Oakland Raiders Possibly Moving to Las Vegas

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#MarkDavis, owner of the #OaklandRaiders, is now considering moving the team to sin city. Davis appeared at the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and talked about possibly moving the…Continue

Transgender Citizens In Alabama Could Face Jail Time For Using Bathroom of Choice

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Transgender people in #Oxford, #Alabama could now face six months of jail time for using the restroom of their preference it is opposite of their biological sex. The council says the policy has been…Continue

Serena Williams Pulls Out of Madrid Open Due to Illness

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

After much success in her tennis career, athlete #SerenaWilliams has had to make a hard decision between her health or her career. Williams recently made the decision to pull out of the #MadridOpen…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Ayesha Curry Speaks Out On Shady Memes
12 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
13 minutes ago
MsJennyb posted a blog post
15 hours ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
17 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured
17 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Facebook
18 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
18 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
18 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
20 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service