Now "as I'm up in the gym working on my fitness" lol I have a few complaints....

1) Please invest in a towel... Do not pull your shirt up to wipe sweat off of your face (obviously your stomach is why you're here)
2) I have headphones on for 2 reasons 1) So I don't have to hear your life story and 2) To convince myself I can run these miles on this treadmill
3) NO I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP ME DO SQAUTS Smh
4) If you constantly have to pull out a wedgie either your panties is too small or your a** is to big
5) If I seen you sweat for an hour and you go get in the shower for 10 mins and pour the entire bottle of perfume/cologne on when you come out most likely that means you needed to stay in there for 52 more minutes lol

Let me know if I missed anything lol

Views: 1626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few in rittenhouse sq and a couple in mainline. I went to urban front pilates it was hard but I still enoyed it. Have you ever done pole dancing class

Brii said:

I heard about them I'm interested in doing them  but I can't find where they're offered in my city

Chanel said:

Yall should try a barre class, its hard and expensive but worth it. Im about to start going twice a week soon. I want to learn how to do a split and tone my body

ohhhh i have so many...first things first...

LADIES: if you have on the tightest workout apparel there is please dont get mad at me for smiling when i see your nice ass thats sitting so perfectly in the air. YOU FRAMED IT NOT ME!

secondly..you dont have 2 wear a whole bottle of perfume/cologne to the damn gym..it sickens me

please ladies, please stop staring at my penis or ass when im doing jumping jacks or some other exercise that involves my penis bouncing to and fro. just like yall dont dig getting gawked over we dont like the excessive drool coming out of your mouth over our penises

plz dont come to the gym to hold a meeting. I dont want you and your flunkies convening by the machine that I really need to use because i want to be ass naked in mexico sometime n the near future.

thats all i got...ill give u more after my workout at 8pm

LOL They offer it at my job 3 times a week during lunch and one of my coworkers says the same thing. lol I sincerely do not need to know what any of my coworkers farts smell like so I pass.

Baller Alert said:

I wanna go to yoga.. it's free at my gym and I still don't go. My friend that goes says people be farting like hell in yoga from them poses lol

Brii said:

I did yoga once and never been back I was bending and stretching things I didn't even know about lol I was too sore to go back

i dont own multiple pair of gym shoes..i have workout shoes/grass cuttin shoes/shoes i wear after i get off work

FrostBiteMe said:

I really LOVE working out. That's usually where I meet the most good looking men and it keeps me looking like a million bucks. So yasss I do have my share of gripes to add to the list. 

1. I hate it when men come in with their FRAT attire on. I find it lame and worse it's always the SAME shirt or jacket for each visit. Eww!

2. Men with run down shoes. If you want to look bummy stay at home! You wouldn't wear that to the mall b/c it's hella populated and so is the gym so what gives?? Not to mention that you're a man....how do you not have multiple pair of sneakers? 

3. Women in PJ's and scarves. Again...you are in public! However if this is to ward off the men then I give you a pass. 

4. Ladies working out in sports bars with muffin tops. WTF? I'm embarrassed for you. 

5. Men with the sides of their shirts torn off. I do not want to see your pits :(

6. The locker room <-- too much to mention here so I just stay the hell outta there.

7. And finally... men who talk me through all of my sets and are in my grill every time I come in! You are blocking me, annoying me and ruining my workout!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had to change my schedule on occasion just to avoid a few of these clowns.

+++On the plus side strippers are starting to frequent my local gym for some reason. I find them entertaining especially when they topple over on their stilettos. 

i do yoga everyday.an older gentleman i smoke cigars with told me how it helped his back and flexibility out so i tried it..been hooked every since.i do yoga like 4 times a week

Brii said:

I did yoga once and never been back I was bending and stretching things I didn't even know about lol I was too sore to go back

youtube rodney yee and do the beginners yoga..hes pretty decent

Only in the privacy of my home lol j/k... None of my cornball ass friends want to go with me lol

Chanel said:

There are a few in rittenhouse sq and a couple in mainline. I went to urban front pilates it was hard but I still enoyed it. Have you ever done pole dancing class

Brii said:

I heard about them I'm interested in doing them  but I can't find where they're offered in my city

Chanel said:

Yall should try a barre class, its hard and expensive but worth it. Im about to start going twice a week soon. I want to learn how to do a split and tone my body

Well let me know if you want to meet one day for a barre class or pole class, they are both fun and in the same area. And tell your friends they are missing out, the class in fun and sexy plus their man will be excited to see what they learned lol 

I no longer live in Philly but I come back every weekend ... I sure will I'll inbox you my info

Chanel said:

Well let me know if you want to meet one day for a barre class or pole class, they are both fun and in the same area. And tell your friends they are missing out, the class in fun and sexy plus their man will be excited to see what they learned lol 

I must say this had me cracking up
1) You are butt naked in the locker room sitting on a bench that only GOD knows how many bare sweaty vaginas have sat on...why do you think I want to hold a conversation with you??
2) That elliptical has been broken for months and doesn't go up in resistance...who are you fronting for

By the way I take a cardio strip tease class at my gym. I understand that the men will watch, some of them fake on the machines closest the class. But many of them including the trainers gawk and drool and all that's missing is their popcorn smh The class is loads of fun though
LMMFAO.. I'm going to try it one of these days

London Bridges said:
I must say this had me cracking up 1) You are butt naked in the locker room sitting on a bench that only GOD knows how many bare sweaty vaginas have sat on...why do you think I want to hold a conversation with you?? 2) That elliptical has been broken for months and doesn't go up in resistance...who are you fronting for

By the way I take a cardio strip tease class at my gym. I understand that the men will watch, some of them fake on the machines closest the class. But many of them including the trainers gawk and drool and all that's missing is their popcorn smh The class is loads of fun though
*Re-rack your weights & keep them off the floor damn near broke my neck

*Stop coming in here and standing in the mirror to take pictures this is not a photoshoot and you in the way

* If you see me jumping rope don't walk up behind me and get mad the rope hits you

* Speak don't stare 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Siren 54 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 2 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Latest Activity

Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"@Michelle Westin, why is it an issue if he tries to reconcile with his wife? And is she becomes…"
4 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao! @ginger"
37 minutes ago
Siren replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Are you in the city or NJ? I could use a trainer for sure."
54 minutes ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Down South Diva, she is always supposed to be pregnant by somebody. But on other note I thought…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"I read Johnni's Instagram comments and she never fully explained anything. I felt that she…"
1 hour ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"For me it's not about her net worth , more on the lines she was able to use her past and the…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"idk if we can even say she makes more than the average Joe...she gets paid to do BBWLA 3 months out…"
1 hour ago
Keetah J. replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"I'll be one of your first clients but I'll need meal plans without the use of Herbalife,…"
1 hour ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"what's Draya net worth??? People keep saying she has money. More money then the average Joe…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"OMG, did yall see when Sheree was on Watch what happens with Andy and Kim was on there too? She…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"@Kitty B, but if she has a serious drug problem wouldn't that be like signing her death…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"She's got some itty bitty titties. LOL"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video