Now "as I'm up in the gym working on my fitness" lol I have a few complaints....

1) Please invest in a towel... Do not pull your shirt up to wipe sweat off of your face (obviously your stomach is why you're here)
2) I have headphones on for 2 reasons 1) So I don't have to hear your life story and 2) To convince myself I can run these miles on this treadmill
3) NO I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP ME DO SQAUTS Smh
4) If you constantly have to pull out a wedgie either your panties is too small or your a** is to big
5) If I seen you sweat for an hour and you go get in the shower for 10 mins and pour the entire bottle of perfume/cologne on when you come out most likely that means you needed to stay in there for 52 more minutes lol

Let me know if I missed anything lol

Views: 1687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few in rittenhouse sq and a couple in mainline. I went to urban front pilates it was hard but I still enoyed it. Have you ever done pole dancing class
 
Brii said:

I heard about them I'm interested in doing them  but I can't find where they're offered in my city

Chanel said:

Yall should try a barre class, its hard and expensive but worth it. Im about to start going twice a week soon. I want to learn how to do a split and tone my body

ohhhh i have so many...first things first...

LADIES: if you have on the tightest workout apparel there is please dont get mad at me for smiling when i see your nice ass thats sitting so perfectly in the air. YOU FRAMED IT NOT ME!

secondly..you dont have 2 wear a whole bottle of perfume/cologne to the damn gym..it sickens me

please ladies, please stop staring at my penis or ass when im doing jumping jacks or some other exercise that involves my penis bouncing to and fro. just like yall dont dig getting gawked over we dont like the excessive drool coming out of your mouth over our penises

plz dont come to the gym to hold a meeting. I dont want you and your flunkies convening by the machine that I really need to use because i want to be ass naked in mexico sometime n the near future.

thats all i got...ill give u more after my workout at 8pm

LOL They offer it at my job 3 times a week during lunch and one of my coworkers says the same thing. lol I sincerely do not need to know what any of my coworkers farts smell like so I pass.

Baller Alert said:

I wanna go to yoga.. it's free at my gym and I still don't go. My friend that goes says people be farting like hell in yoga from them poses lol

Brii said:

I did yoga once and never been back I was bending and stretching things I didn't even know about lol I was too sore to go back

i dont own multiple pair of gym shoes..i have workout shoes/grass cuttin shoes/shoes i wear after i get off work

FrostBiteMe said:

I really LOVE working out. That's usually where I meet the most good looking men and it keeps me looking like a million bucks. So yasss I do have my share of gripes to add to the list. 

1. I hate it when men come in with their FRAT attire on. I find it lame and worse it's always the SAME shirt or jacket for each visit. Eww!

2. Men with run down shoes. If you want to look bummy stay at home! You wouldn't wear that to the mall b/c it's hella populated and so is the gym so what gives?? Not to mention that you're a man....how do you not have multiple pair of sneakers? 

3. Women in PJ's and scarves. Again...you are in public! However if this is to ward off the men then I give you a pass. 

4. Ladies working out in sports bars with muffin tops. WTF? I'm embarrassed for you. 

5. Men with the sides of their shirts torn off. I do not want to see your pits :(

6. The locker room <-- too much to mention here so I just stay the hell outta there.

7. And finally... men who talk me through all of my sets and are in my grill every time I come in! You are blocking me, annoying me and ruining my workout!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had to change my schedule on occasion just to avoid a few of these clowns.

+++On the plus side strippers are starting to frequent my local gym for some reason. I find them entertaining especially when they topple over on their stilettos. 

i do yoga everyday.an older gentleman i smoke cigars with told me how it helped his back and flexibility out so i tried it..been hooked every since.i do yoga like 4 times a week

Brii said:

I did yoga once and never been back I was bending and stretching things I didn't even know about lol I was too sore to go back

youtube rodney yee and do the beginners yoga..hes pretty decent

Only in the privacy of my home lol j/k... None of my cornball ass friends want to go with me lol

Chanel said:

There are a few in rittenhouse sq and a couple in mainline. I went to urban front pilates it was hard but I still enoyed it. Have you ever done pole dancing class
 
Brii said:

I heard about them I'm interested in doing them  but I can't find where they're offered in my city

Chanel said:

Yall should try a barre class, its hard and expensive but worth it. Im about to start going twice a week soon. I want to learn how to do a split and tone my body

Well let me know if you want to meet one day for a barre class or pole class, they are both fun and in the same area. And tell your friends they are missing out, the class in fun and sexy plus their man will be excited to see what they learned lol 

I no longer live in Philly but I come back every weekend ... I sure will I'll inbox you my info

Chanel said:

Well let me know if you want to meet one day for a barre class or pole class, they are both fun and in the same area. And tell your friends they are missing out, the class in fun and sexy plus their man will be excited to see what they learned lol 

I must say this had me cracking up
1) You are butt naked in the locker room sitting on a bench that only GOD knows how many bare sweaty vaginas have sat on...why do you think I want to hold a conversation with you??
2) That elliptical has been broken for months and doesn't go up in resistance...who are you fronting for

By the way I take a cardio strip tease class at my gym. I understand that the men will watch, some of them fake on the machines closest the class. But many of them including the trainers gawk and drool and all that's missing is their popcorn smh The class is loads of fun though
LMMFAO.. I'm going to try it one of these days

London Bridges said:
I must say this had me cracking up 1) You are butt naked in the locker room sitting on a bench that only GOD knows how many bare sweaty vaginas have sat on...why do you think I want to hold a conversation with you?? 2) That elliptical has been broken for months and doesn't go up in resistance...who are you fronting for

By the way I take a cardio strip tease class at my gym. I understand that the men will watch, some of them fake on the machines closest the class. But many of them including the trainers gawk and drool and all that's missing is their popcorn smh The class is loads of fun though
*Re-rack your weights & keep them off the floor damn near broke my neck

*Stop coming in here and standing in the mirror to take pictures this is not a photoshoot and you in the way

* If you see me jumping rope don't walk up behind me and get mad the rope hits you

* Speak don't stare 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
3 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
5 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
7 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
9 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
10 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video