I meant to do this at midnight!!!!! Happy Birthday love bug!!!!! MUAH!!!!!

Tags: Siren

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Hon it was nice meeting you as well! Keep doing your thing loved the way you handled yourself and put "bad wig tia" in her place! 

Eleven8 said:

Happy Birthday Siren! Nice meeting you in NY!

Happy badly Siren!!!! Love you boo!!!

Happy Birthday Siren!!! Blessings to u. Hope u have a wonderful eve!!! *hugs*

Awwwww a birthday forum dedicated to you lol

Happy Birthday Siren! *Mauh*

OMG!! I'm late! Happy Birthday Siren!! I hope you enjoyed your day. I owe you a birthday drink or bottle lol!

aww happy bday siren!

Happy belated Birthday, Siren!

I hope it's not too late,

Happy Birthday Siren, wishing you health, wealth and happiness in abundance

Happy blated birthday, Siren! =) 

Happy belated Birthday!

Happy belated birthday!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 1 hour ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 22 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
42 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
49 minutes ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
57 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Real life MedSchool!!!! I love it!!!"
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss replied to Mama Dragon Slayer Puss's discussion Old Men
"LOL ladies! I know yall are jk...but make sure you approach these men on intellectual levels and…"
1 hour ago
Sean liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I don't see the point of releasing this to the media.  What about to law enforcement.…"
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss replied to Mama Dragon Slayer Puss's discussion Old Men
"You always snagging some prime prospect! You need to be putting us all up on game honey! I say talk…"
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Awesomeness!"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I just want to know who he pissed off. He was being a good boy and speaking such inflammatory…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"It was a different era, but America was still very much divided in the 70's... Your second…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video