If so, did you feel justified in it??? I did and I feel totally ok with it...*shrugs* 

Views: 1364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A woman that hits a man has no respect for that man.

I have in the past.., not my husband. At the time I felt justified. Looking back I was immature but such is life.

what do other men think about a woman who has done this?? 

Tone © said:

A woman that hits a man has no respect for that man.

We look at it more as the guy getting slapped being weak then anything wrong with the woman.

Love is a Losing Game said:

what do other men think about a woman who has done this?? 

Tone © said:

A woman that hits a man has no respect for that man.

Now, I feel that it was an immature response. But at the time, I really didn't feel bad about it. Honestly, at times I feel really powerless against men. It's not like there should really be a battles of wills between the sexes, but I feel that some men try to "stand on" a woman as she is weaker and may even fall for some of your games and lies. I feel that a man that intentionally tries to take advantage of a man deserves whatever response the woman gives. It's crazy cuz if she responds negatively, she is considered "crazy" but they are free to play all kinds of bulls*** games and we should just turn the other cheek to it. I have learned how to walk away from men at the first glimpse of a game. I feel that by just cutting them off then that will remove the possibility of them tryna run some real lame ish. My situation was about two years ago, but the guy wants to paint me as crazy...I just say I was "passionate" lol, but I feel powerless because his sentiments will be the final story....not that he was slick as hell and got caught.   

Siren said:

I have in the past.., not my husband. At the time I felt justified. Looking back I was immature but such is life.

I slapped a guy in his face one time. I don't even remember why. I know he apologized for whatever he said that set me off. I haven't done it since and I don't believe I ever would again. Nowadays, words just don't faze me too much. If what someone is saying is bothering me and we can't come to a compromise I just walk away. I've walked away and left people talking in mid thought. Hey! After I say let's agree to disagree and the person keeps talking then it is time for me to move on because they are probably trying to instigate an altercation. I have better things to do.

i literally "LOL"'ed at the title of this post!

I have.... #theend

 

Girl you have more power than you realize. A man that wants to stand on a  womn is no man that is a boy and you need not be bothered. I am sure the guy I slapped (oh and I more than slapped him I went OFF on that ninja he had scrathes on all exposed skin face arms etc) but I bet you before he pulls the s*** he pulled on me with someone else he will remember the b**** that tried to knock his head off. I came to a point where ihad to check myself and to not let a man get me to that point. My Dad always told me the best way to hurt a man is to cut him off no explanation. You have plenty of power Ma and punk ass men will try and convince you of otherwise screw them  
Love is a Losing Game said:

Now, I feel that it was an immature response. But at the time, I really didn't feel bad about it. Honestly, at times I feel really powerless against men. It's not like there should really be a battles of wills between the sexes, but I feel that some men try to "stand on" a woman as she is weaker and may even fall for some of your games and lies. I feel that a man that intentionally tries to take advantage of a man deserves whatever response the woman gives. It's crazy cuz if she responds negatively, she is considered "crazy" but they are free to play all kinds of bulls*** games and we should just turn the other cheek to it. I have learned how to walk away from men at the first glimpse of a game. I feel that by just cutting them off then that will remove the possibility of them tryna run some real lame ish. My situation was about two years ago, but the guy wants to paint me as crazy...I just say I was "passionate" lol, but I feel powerless because his sentiments will be the final story....not that he was slick as hell and got caught.   
Siren said:

I have in the past.., not my husband. At the time I felt justified. Looking back I was immature but such is life.

I haven't but for the women who have, has any of the men that you smacked ever hit you back?

Nope. I only did it once and he apologized for what he said so even he knew he was wrong.

Ice_Pilot said:

I haven't but for the women who have, has any of the men that you smacked ever hit you back?

Hell yes I did,same man, more than once. I felt (and still feel) more than justified for slapping the hell out of him because he did something selfish that could have endangered my damn life at the time. I was really hurt but I didn't feel the urge to physically hurt him until more lies came out and this dude had zero remorse. A few months later even he had to admit that he understood why I did it. I will never regret it because he's the type of dude that words don't mean s*** to, only actions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

TreJaye in Remake of Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart

Started by Misha Stevens in Talk Ish on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Sources state that Actor,Model, and Host TreJaye will be playing as Fridge in the Remake of Jumanji, who relocated to Atlanta recently - Wonder why?. TreJaye was featured in Greenleaf, A Drama Series…Continue

Tags: actortrejaye, TreJaye, TreJaye.TV

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Latest Activity

ManofMorehouse commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Quavo (Migos) Got The Threesome Of A Lifetime
"Sound like a helluva night! Salute"
5 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter might attend Asimplebijou's event
Thumbnail

Queens, NY - Wild N Out Live 11/4 at Queens, NY

November 4, 2016 at 7pm to November 5, 2016 at 12am
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 events were featured
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
9 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
12 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
Sunni_Daze commented on MsJennyb's blog post Recently Released Bodycam Footage Shows Louisiana Officers Shooting a 6-Year-old - blogged by @MsJennyb
"This is horrible. These officers just kill at will man child or beast without a care.  The…"
14 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Asimplebijou's event was featured
Thumbnail

Philly - Comedy Competition @ Studio Movie Grill 9/29 at Studio Movie Grill

September 29, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9pm
yesterday
Asimplebijou posted an event
Thumbnail

Philly - Comedy Competition @ Studio Movie Grill 9/29 at Studio Movie Grill

September 29, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9pm
yesterday
MsJennyb posted a blog post
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service