i want this guy that has a girl..i dont care if he has a girl, im feelin him and he's feelin me . How should i go about this cuz i never stole nobodies man before lol???

Views: 1182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ student beauty its not about feelings... hes the one going out his way to holla at me..im just tryna get my career poppin and this is gonna definitely help u know..that's why on here asking for advice on how to go about it, this is new to me.

Good, cuz u wasn't getting one. Yall gon learn that your cooch has value, and that it's the last thing you should be passin out to ballers. You'll learn that you sell yourself short every time its the first thing you give away. But whatever you say. I'm not too versed on common vernacular, so I prob can't top your latest "insults", c*** and coward, but, I will say this though: If you want to use sex in exchange for money, you should think about becoming a prostitute. Good night young lady.

Crazy But Almost Famous said:

@love is losing a game i was never asking for an apology u coward ...

If he does not own the company then it is not worth it. You deal with the main guy. Place yourself where you will run into the big wigs not the runners. Plus, if that chick finds out , she will make you life hell. Find out who he knows and place yourself in their environment. Don't deal with him.

thank for the advice @ studentbeauty

@ losing game u still wont own up lol..don't be mad tho

Before I go to sleep, please tell me what I haven't owned up to?

@ losing game u still wont own up lol..don't be mad tho

@losing game u tryna talk s*** but u the same one who writing b******* post apologizing for the same bs u wrote but u expect me to care for anything u gotta say ?? like i said gtfoh and know your place ma..u talking reckless for nothing

I really don't like you.

I'm talking real for reasons. You will just never get it. I apologized to Boss fr my ranting agains someone who was so not worth my time. Secondly I apologized to Black, cuz we went a lil hard on him for his views. I'm simply saying that I felt bad for typing what I did because I (1) am woman enough to admit that simple negativity is beneath me, and (2) I have a conscience. You wouldn't understand either of those two points. If I again hurt someone in my response to a post they wrote, and I feel an apology is necessary, I will apologize. But that's just the woman in me.

@losing game u tryna talk s*** but u the same one who writing b******* post apologizing for the same bs u wrote but u expect me to care for anything u gotta say ?? like i said gtfoh and know your place ma..u talking reckless for nothing

@losing game I dont give a f*** if u like me b****!!

My message was for you. I really don't like you.

MissMidwest said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

I want a baller..hmph.

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

The title says the purpose of my post but does not express the whole sentiment. So I'm going into about my last 3 semesters of college..almost a big girl. I've been dating and whatnot and have not…Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday - 7/31

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre…Continue

Latest Activity

Kimmy commented on Destinee A. Hughes's blog post Ballerific Word Of The Day: Thots vs. Assertive Women
"A man clearly came up with that term or for what it's worth all of the negative conotations…"
2 minutes ago
Ms. Tywona and Aarynn Denise are now friends
12 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: August Alsina (Singer)
"@Formerly I don't mind the accent. I think its adorable. I just don't want to hear the…"
30 minutes ago
B Thang commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Recap (7/31/14)
"Thi Thi needs to start doing some cardio because she couldn't catch her breath when she was…"
34 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Recap (7/31/14)
"@Kimmy, you're stating the obviously with that low self esteem issue. I feel sorry for MiMi…"
37 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: August Alsina (Singer)
"I've been in love with him forever. I'm wearing him down slowly lol"
46 minutes ago
Kimmy commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Recap (7/31/14)
"Karlie is messy so in turn she attracts the same messiness in the men that she chooses to date. I…"
52 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: August Alsina (Singer)
"I cant wait to finesse my way into his bed. lol i love august! The lust is real"
54 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
56 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Recap (7/31/14)
"That whole scene with MiMi and Stevie. In that moment Stevie was so sincere but Nikko really has…"
58 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Adrienne Bailon Responds to Drama With the Kardashians
"Adrienne please rise above it."
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: August Alsina (Singer)
"@SoLuscious, girl I love a man with a New Orleans accent. lol I love N.O. accents period."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video