Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nah I totally disagree. This may apply to some though.
My best friend goes on and on about how he would be quick to get with a white girl because they will do whatever he says and they don't have enough fortitude to tell him no. He says he can just bark orders and she will fulfill his every need no questions asked. His words, not mine. But I see that as his way of backing away from a real woman. He knows that a real black woman is going to be a challenge, and he's going to have to work to keep her (he is rude, inconsiderate, and very egotistical, and that turns most strong women he comes across off), and he doesnt want to have to tone his ego down. Thats more laziness and selfishness to me...
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
Yeah I was thinking the same. Every woman whether she be white, black, hispanic, blue or purple can be "real".

Cougar $pice said:
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
I think your friends a bitter idiot...she's a dumb twat

Men like who they like...just because a woman is white does not mean she's going to lie down like a doormat...and just because a woman is black doesn't mean she won't...
Barack dated and was serious about a white woman before he met Michelle so her radar is off... But some black men are wack like that and to those white women I say keep em, we don't want em.
I think you need to be careful with stereotypes. Its funny that people will accept "white girl" or "black girls" or "black men" in generalizations unless of course they're speaking about your particular group. For every black girl you know that is strong willed, there's one that's not. Same for white girls.
Hard to say. Errybody is different... Politeness and silence should not always be taken for white women subjecting themselves to be controlled. I learned that on my trip in Europe. The white european women who I met (who are now also my friends) can be pretty strong, open, intelligent, opinionated and will verbally fight if there is need for it ;)
My college bestie and roommate happens to be white. She is the white girl who picks the lowest of the low ninjas and will do whatever for him. She does this with each and every black man that comes along it doesn't matter how broke, ugly, and rude they are, if its a black man she do whatever they say. She seems to think every black man needs a white woman but in reality every black man she's every been with uses her.

My dad is married to a white woman, she too is his slave. She does what he says do when he says do it! BUT she has a great life she doesn't have to work she stays home barely cleans up and takes a few classes trying to stay busy.

Now on the other hand my grandmother is white, I consider her and her friends the OG's of interacial dating. They were doin it when the isshh wasn't cool. They were doing it when you couldn't get married to a black man because everytime you went to the court house they closed the office. My grandma truly loved my granddad not because the color of his skin but for him.

Times are changing and even being by racial OG I have to slightly agree with your friend, black men who only look to date white woman are wack. I think its different if you run into someone of another race and you fell for them but to search for em oh no!
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Great job.

Cougar $pice said:
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks yesterday. 10 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks yesterday. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Friday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

pikachuaa posted a status
27 minutes ago
pikachuaa posted a status
29 minutes ago
pikachuaa posted a status
29 minutes ago
pikachuaa posted a status
30 minutes ago
pikachuaa posted a status
30 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Terrence Howard's Ex-Wife Sues Over Abuse
"I guess this is the new hustle. Sue somebody for abuse when their at the height of their career and…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Brittney Griner Move On To A New Boo?
"She the best player in the WNBA so she deserve a bad chick like this who knows her role. After…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown's Baby Mama Wants Another Adult Present During His Visitations
"Baby is adorable, but they ever do a DNA test?"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Foxie Millero posted a status
"Thank you love."
8 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Foxie Millero's status
"Sorry to hear that!! My condolences to you and your family."
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video