Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nah I totally disagree. This may apply to some though.
My best friend goes on and on about how he would be quick to get with a white girl because they will do whatever he says and they don't have enough fortitude to tell him no. He says he can just bark orders and she will fulfill his every need no questions asked. His words, not mine. But I see that as his way of backing away from a real woman. He knows that a real black woman is going to be a challenge, and he's going to have to work to keep her (he is rude, inconsiderate, and very egotistical, and that turns most strong women he comes across off), and he doesnt want to have to tone his ego down. Thats more laziness and selfishness to me...
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
Yeah I was thinking the same. Every woman whether she be white, black, hispanic, blue or purple can be "real".

Cougar $pice said:
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
I think your friends a bitter idiot...she's a dumb twat

Men like who they like...just because a woman is white does not mean she's going to lie down like a doormat...and just because a woman is black doesn't mean she won't...
Barack dated and was serious about a white woman before he met Michelle so her radar is off... But some black men are wack like that and to those white women I say keep em, we don't want em.
I think you need to be careful with stereotypes. Its funny that people will accept "white girl" or "black girls" or "black men" in generalizations unless of course they're speaking about your particular group. For every black girl you know that is strong willed, there's one that's not. Same for white girls.
Hard to say. Errybody is different... Politeness and silence should not always be taken for white women subjecting themselves to be controlled. I learned that on my trip in Europe. The white european women who I met (who are now also my friends) can be pretty strong, open, intelligent, opinionated and will verbally fight if there is need for it ;)
My college bestie and roommate happens to be white. She is the white girl who picks the lowest of the low ninjas and will do whatever for him. She does this with each and every black man that comes along it doesn't matter how broke, ugly, and rude they are, if its a black man she do whatever they say. She seems to think every black man needs a white woman but in reality every black man she's every been with uses her.

My dad is married to a white woman, she too is his slave. She does what he says do when he says do it! BUT she has a great life she doesn't have to work she stays home barely cleans up and takes a few classes trying to stay busy.

Now on the other hand my grandmother is white, I consider her and her friends the OG's of interacial dating. They were doin it when the isshh wasn't cool. They were doing it when you couldn't get married to a black man because everytime you went to the court house they closed the office. My grandma truly loved my granddad not because the color of his skin but for him.

Times are changing and even being by racial OG I have to slightly agree with your friend, black men who only look to date white woman are wack. I think its different if you run into someone of another race and you fell for them but to search for em oh no!
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Great job.

Cougar $pice said:
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"I love jellies-) The Kate Spade and Armani onee would be cute with jeans or capris imo."
57 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
"@Shantel, I was thinking the same thing. I just think it's angle and the make up. I like the…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"She just sounds really, really salty. Nobody can "take" your man. Dude went voluntarily…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"correction: jellies came out in the 80's. didn't like them then, definitely wont rock em…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Shantel commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"I don't like the clear ones. the others are ok though, I'd rock them.."
2 hours ago
Shantel commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
"This is a gorgeous pic.. but that doesn't look like Toya.. or am I missing something..…"
2 hours ago
Shantel liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
2 hours ago
Ms.Dimples replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"lol...this funny. You gotta be quicker then that lol"
2 hours ago
Shantel liked Eleven8's blog post Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Upcoming Biopic
2 hours ago
Ms.Dimples replied to RubyWoo's discussion Jill Scott Lands Cover of Essence
"She looks great!"
2 hours ago
BeenAddicted2Retail commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
"Very chic!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video