Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nah I totally disagree. This may apply to some though.
My best friend goes on and on about how he would be quick to get with a white girl because they will do whatever he says and they don't have enough fortitude to tell him no. He says he can just bark orders and she will fulfill his every need no questions asked. His words, not mine. But I see that as his way of backing away from a real woman. He knows that a real black woman is going to be a challenge, and he's going to have to work to keep her (he is rude, inconsiderate, and very egotistical, and that turns most strong women he comes across off), and he doesnt want to have to tone his ego down. Thats more laziness and selfishness to me...
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
Yeah I was thinking the same. Every woman whether she be white, black, hispanic, blue or purple can be "real".

Cougar $pice said:
LMAO, I disagree because the real men might marry black but cheat with other races on the side
(that we may never see or know of)

Just being a devil's advocate here, what do we say about women who date white men?
I think your friends a bitter idiot...she's a dumb twat

Men like who they like...just because a woman is white does not mean she's going to lie down like a doormat...and just because a woman is black doesn't mean she won't...
Barack dated and was serious about a white woman before he met Michelle so her radar is off... But some black men are wack like that and to those white women I say keep em, we don't want em.
I think you need to be careful with stereotypes. Its funny that people will accept "white girl" or "black girls" or "black men" in generalizations unless of course they're speaking about your particular group. For every black girl you know that is strong willed, there's one that's not. Same for white girls.
Hard to say. Errybody is different... Politeness and silence should not always be taken for white women subjecting themselves to be controlled. I learned that on my trip in Europe. The white european women who I met (who are now also my friends) can be pretty strong, open, intelligent, opinionated and will verbally fight if there is need for it ;)
My college bestie and roommate happens to be white. She is the white girl who picks the lowest of the low ninjas and will do whatever for him. She does this with each and every black man that comes along it doesn't matter how broke, ugly, and rude they are, if its a black man she do whatever they say. She seems to think every black man needs a white woman but in reality every black man she's every been with uses her.

My dad is married to a white woman, she too is his slave. She does what he says do when he says do it! BUT she has a great life she doesn't have to work she stays home barely cleans up and takes a few classes trying to stay busy.

Now on the other hand my grandmother is white, I consider her and her friends the OG's of interacial dating. They were doin it when the isshh wasn't cool. They were doing it when you couldn't get married to a black man because everytime you went to the court house they closed the office. My grandma truly loved my granddad not because the color of his skin but for him.

Times are changing and even being by racial OG I have to slightly agree with your friend, black men who only look to date white woman are wack. I think its different if you run into someone of another race and you fell for them but to search for em oh no!
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Great job.

Cougar $pice said:
hahahahaha, hey tell her to come with it. We're all entitled to our honest opinions. She needs to stop focusing on black men dating white women, that mentality can mess with your mind. That is something she cannot control. I'll say this again, it was here b4 I was born, it's here while I'm here and it will continue when I'm gone.

But they'll need us on the 'jury' at some point.

Just focus on YOU, getting yours (cause there is a Jack for every Jill). IMO, that is a lot of pent up negative energy being wasted. The more you're against it the stronger the desire grows for them and they're put on the 'imaginary' pedestal. There's more I can say, but she sounds 'determined' to be right.

OfficialGroupie said:
So I had her read your responses, and this b**** started going off even more!!! She said some of yall just trying to be politically correct and it was b*******. I stated that they just have varying opinions. She wanted to use my account to respond but i told the heffa to set up her own damn account. I aint bout to have yall mad at me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches

Started by Rebecca Roe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Elite ballers only

Started by Pammycakes Blackfoxxx in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Life size Egyptian statues / large home portable barsCome take a look at the grand ruler aka."raw dogAnubisTheoriginalfoxxx.comContinue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Go_Getta10 2 hours ago. 45 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

become illuminati member

Started by illuminati in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

join illuminati today,the world of riches,fame,power e.t.c.are you a student,business man,politician,musician.this is a great opportunity as we give out new membership form worldwide,you want to own…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"Yes putting my money aside now!"
26 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"If it's this summer when will tickets go on sale?"
26 minutes ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"     @ eleven     He is the one that let the world know he has issues…"
40 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
42 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I agree with @Eleven8 100%. That was his request, just respect that. Why are you asking about beef…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"Tone, he has every right to refuse to ask questions. He just dropped his first album that is…"
1 hour ago
DdoubleD commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I didn't think it was that bad.  He could've really gone off on her."
1 hour ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Ocho Cinco Shows Off New Girlfriend Crystal (Pics)
"she would look better without all that weave"
2 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"This guys is not  a start yet who is he to refuse asking questions"
2 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
"Oh Lord, you again!"
2 hours ago
Rebecca Roe replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video