Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ seductress. I appreciate your honesty, but I think you may have misunderstood my message as a "down with white chicks" thing, when it really wasn't that. As for my looks, I definitely don't look like you (if that's you in your avi pic), but I can certify that I'm not a mud duck in face, body or fashion (lol)! I certainly don't have issues with the superficiality in L.A., but if you re-read my posts, there were certain comments that were made specifically and actions being done regarding race and who was being allowed in.

My issue was with men of color who become downright derogative towards females of color when they choose to date other races. If you're simple not atttracted, that's fine, but there is no need to be disrespectful about it.

Seductress said:
@ livelife not for nothing but could it be that you aren't that cute, or need to step up your fashion or fitness game? Not trying to be funny but I hear that its very superficial in LA, and they are selective as hell especially when it comes to top parties. My cuz used to stay out there and she said that that's happened to her but knowing her its probably because she can't dress and she comes off as a downer. Not trying to be mean or funny just stating the facts. I think people like to pawn off their own troubles of not being able to land a man on others and who a more convenient scapegoat then white women? If your not bagging the men I think the first place you should look is in the mirror because the problem lies solely with you and not anywhere else.
Me hot under the collar? Never that... What you just said has no relevance to what I just said, focus. I'm just saying a lot of women including afore mentioned cousin like to blame their troubles on someone else when its really them. Ok so a black guy wants to date a white girl so what? Like Damnstraight said its been going on before us it will be going on after us who cares. Like Charlie said do you! You can't control other people you can only control yourself and like tab said why would you want to be with someone who probably isn't going to mesh well with you. Are you so desperate for a black man just because he's black? That's sad, there's plenty of other good men out there black and of other races to date. A lot of people don't like to take responsibility for themselves, make excuses, and blame others when its really them with the problem. Its funny how you hardly hear attractive, secure, confident, and together black women make this argument. Why its because they are bagging dudes left and right and could careless about what the dude dating the white girl is doing. Get it together insecure women. O and lmao @ Charlie and thinkin of OG's girl's face when she read Charlie's dumb twat comment to her. That was probably classic!
Lol that's not me in the avi LOL. I'm glad you didn't take it wrong I wasn't trying to come at you wrong. But in your story they let a black girl in and for free. so I don't necessarily think they were being racist. Maybe there weren't that many white girls in there and they wanted some more you never know.Some promoters like their crowd to have a certain mix nothing wrong with sprinkling a lil salt in the chocolate lol. Personally I like a diverse crowd in the club. I'm sorry they tried to make you pay and not the white girls but sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles on the party scene sometimes its the other way around too. I agree any man who tries to put any group of women on a pedestal for dumb reasons are dumb a**** but at the same time f*ck them! Who cares they're losers and they aren't worth 2 cents forget about them. There's plenty of honorable men out there who will respect and appreciate you for you. Those men don't deserve this much of our thoughts, time or energy. To me they are irrelevant eff them!
yep, exactly.

Tab said:
Now admit Don, your cuz has used black women the same way too right? I don't think it has anything to do with being white. It's deeper than that. I know some black females that do the same thing. They become fed up with the user they are dealing with and then he moves on, preying on another easy kill. Just like females preying on ballers. How many times have you heard on here, White men are more generous? So now you have black females, looking for a man to take care of them with least problem. So they think. lol
DA_DON said:
this is going to be another long one. i see a lot of square niggaz that f*** wit wht girl. the ones that make u be like "what is he doing with her" are usually just using her. i have a cousin who has this wht girl (never dated a wht girl before her) but this one spoiled him. i mean took him to jamaica,hawaii, etc. bougt him all the latest clothes, shoes, etc. let him keep her car, all that. he still went out and got a blk girl pregnant lol. i think the stereotype is true in most cases sorry it just is. da nigga would come back and tell me and my otha kinfolks, yall betta get a wht girl as a side piece. *dead* so whenever i see this s*** its just funny to me. *shrugs shoulders* @suductress i see u a lil hot under the collar about this. dont try to rip me a new one im just saying.
*rotmff @ the dumb twat comment* still
Well to a certain extent I agree but only bcuz I know blk men who have told me they cant deal wit how straing blk women are and white women r more submissive
this topic has beaten in the head with the dead horse...women need not be concerened with men that are not interested in them period. There are all different types of folks that make he world go round....Men that ONLY date white women...oh well there are many reasons for it....some superficial and oh well one less bamma on the market for my sisters. There are some black men that GOT NO BURN from sisters because of where they grew up/how they look dress or what have you (I have guy friends like this...they have craved black women and been kicked down & rejected every time) I have my Dad who just likes women and married my stepmother who is a white women but the FURTHEST thing from being weak. It is a trip we fight and fight against stereotypes as a people but can be the first ones to stereotype our own kind... If we want to be treated as "equal" we need to stop making noise about ish that doesn't matter!
Ohh f*ck it just blame it on the A-A-A-ALCOHOL!!!
End of story.
you like who you like... BUT, when you can not see beauty, intlligence and grace within your own race you have a problem...
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
lol And I still don't see "sistas" checking for no damn Tim Duncan so wtf are you talking about.

MindKntrl said:
Funny, but real... These sack chasing ass chicks weren't checking for Tim when he was busted, and corny as hell.. well, he's still corny as hell, he's just A LOT RICHER...

Prime example of how sistas will switch up when you get a little (or A LOT) of money... How many BLACK WOMEN do you think Yao Ming f***** BEFORE he got money??? and how many do you think he's f***** since??? LOL

I'll wait...

DA_DON said:
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
I think it is a melanoma deficiency!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Put down the salt and sugar and get the water supply moving properly to the brain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Monday. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video