Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh f*ck it just blame it on the A-A-A-ALCOHOL!!!
End of story.
you like who you like... BUT, when you can not see beauty, intlligence and grace within your own race you have a problem...
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
@MindKntrl - I don't think Yao Ming did much eff'n before the doe.. Black or any other race!

@Tab - Shoes that are tied too tight is a sign of a crazy a$$ man.. right? LMAO!
lol And I still don't see "sistas" checking for no damn Tim Duncan so wtf are you talking about.

MindKntrl said:
Funny, but real... These sack chasing ass chicks weren't checking for Tim when he was busted, and corny as hell.. well, he's still corny as hell, he's just A LOT RICHER...

Prime example of how sistas will switch up when you get a little (or A LOT) of money... How many BLACK WOMEN do you think Yao Ming f***** BEFORE he got money??? and how many do you think he's f***** since??? LOL

I'll wait...

DA_DON said:
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
I think it is a melanoma deficiency!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Put down the salt and sugar and get the water supply moving properly to the brain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Kelis Steps Out With Her New Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Celebs Attend Salute to Excellence Event in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

T.I., Derek J, and Deb Antney…Continue

Latest Activity

Lisa Tuck commented on Lisa Tuck's album
Thumbnail

Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Stream Online Free Spanish Primera Division

"How To watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Online Spanish Primera Division match? You get…"
23 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Stream Online Free Spanish Primera Division

"Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Stream Online Free Spanish Primera Division…"
23 minutes ago
Lisa Tuck posted an album

Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Stream Online Free Spanish Primera Division 09/20/2014 and enjoy Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live Streaming Free Online Game Soccer PC TV Video Free, Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Live…
24 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Aston Villa vs Arsenal Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"How To watch Aston Villa vs Arsenal Live Online English Premier League match? You get links from…"
28 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Aston Villa vs Arsenal Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"Watch Aston Villa vs Arsenal Live Stream Online Free English Premier League 09/20/2014 and enjoy…"
28 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Newcastle United vs Hull City Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"How To watch Newcastle United vs Hull City Live Online English Premier League match? You get links…"
31 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Newcastle United vs Hull City Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"Watch Newcastle United vs Hull City Live Stream Online Free English Premier League 09/20/2014 and…"
31 minutes ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"8--AND she looks like a hard-living late 30's chick to me."
33 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Swansea City vs Southampton Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"How To watch Swansea City vs Southampton Live Online English Premier League match? You get links…"
34 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Swansea City vs Southampton Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"Watch Swansea City vs Southampton Live Stream Online Free English Premier League 09/20/2014 and…"
34 minutes ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Keke Wyatt & Her Husband Expecting 8th Child
"If she likes it I love it. 2-3 at the most suits me just fine. Congrats and best wishes for a…"
34 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Burnley vs Sunderland Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"How To watch Burnley vs Sunderland Live Online English Premier League match? You get links from…"
40 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video