Hey yall,

I was just having a discussion with my homegirl and she says that men who date white women are p******. She thinks they have low self-esteem and can't handle the demands of a black woman. She says they are weak minded, soft, and overly-sensitive. Also, she says that these men aren't real men in her eyes. Real men to her are Barack, Will Smith, Jay-Z, etc. She says that you'll never see these men with white women.

Yall agree with this statement? Thoughts?

(Btw, these are her views with regards to white women. Other races were not discussed.)

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh f*ck it just blame it on the A-A-A-ALCOHOL!!!
End of story.
you like who you like... BUT, when you can not see beauty, intlligence and grace within your own race you have a problem...
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
@MindKntrl - I don't think Yao Ming did much eff'n before the doe.. Black or any other race!

@Tab - Shoes that are tied too tight is a sign of a crazy a$$ man.. right? LMAO!
lol And I still don't see "sistas" checking for no damn Tim Duncan so wtf are you talking about.

MindKntrl said:
Funny, but real... These sack chasing ass chicks weren't checking for Tim when he was busted, and corny as hell.. well, he's still corny as hell, he's just A LOT RICHER...

Prime example of how sistas will switch up when you get a little (or A LOT) of money... How many BLACK WOMEN do you think Yao Ming f***** BEFORE he got money??? and how many do you think he's f***** since??? LOL

I'll wait...

DA_DON said:
*dead* now dat s*** was funny.

Tab said:
LMFAO@ goofy Tim with the dirty tennis shoes tied way too tight, and no shape-up...
I think it is a melanoma deficiency!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Put down the salt and sugar and get the water supply moving properly to the brain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 32 minutes ago. 1 Reply

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Ballerific Throwback Thursday - 8/28

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Lebron and Melo…Continue

Latest Activity

LB&Company is attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Charlotte - Lil Wayne & Drake Official Concert Afterparty @ Label 8/30 at Label

August 30, 2014 at 9pm to August 31, 2014 at 3am
5 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"*sigh* I don't agree with children being 'all out there' like this. Her mother…"
6 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
13 minutes ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
13 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Tone ©'s discussion Does social media give people false sense of importance?
"Unfortunately a lot of people measure their worth by the RTs, followers, likes, and comments. "
32 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"I totally agree. I noticed that he basically runs her ig. There are only pics about him, her…"
45 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
55 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
57 minutes ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Cast Revealed + Tea!
"I seriously cannot wait?"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video