Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

I'm cracking up about the lint too. thats crazy. Thanks girl!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

Thanks to this visual...me n you gone fight meet me outside! I die....

Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

LOL Now I'm REALLY not going to look at it limp. Only erect! the size is good so thats a plus. I felt it soft through his pants but I'm not going to look since yall have me a lil scared. lol. I know yall are just telling the truth. :-)

Italian sausage tho?? LOL
Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!
MissMidwest said:

LMAO, it needs to rest. That's when it's asleep.

Maya Wilkes said:

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

That's the scene!!!! lol And Sheli ain't worth not one damn for that visual! lol

Maya Wilkes said:

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

all yall ctfu now!! sheli go get me a switch!! lmao!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Latest Activity

Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Thank you all. I really appreciate you reading it and actually enjoying it. It means a lot."
14 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
16 minutes ago
miss cali commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Love your delivery and message. Great read."
23 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Though I love wearing weaves by choice ( mainly cause I'm lazy). I love the confidence of this…"
29 minutes ago
V commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"I understand. I can relate. I love the way you said it but most of all, I love the SELF-ACCEPTANCE…"
42 minutes ago
V liked Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
44 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post USC RB Anthony Brown Quits Team, Says Coach Is Racist
"El8-that might be true about him being a piss poor player: but the other side of that is why would…"
1 hour ago
Dramaologist commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Well written darling! Bravo! Bravo!"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video