Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

I'm cracking up about the lint too. thats crazy. Thanks girl!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

Thanks to this visual...me n you gone fight meet me outside! I die....

Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

LOL Now I'm REALLY not going to look at it limp. Only erect! the size is good so thats a plus. I felt it soft through his pants but I'm not going to look since yall have me a lil scared. lol. I know yall are just telling the truth. :-)

 

Italian sausage tho?? LOL
Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that
CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!
MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

LMAO, it needs to rest. That's when it's asleep.

Maya Wilkes said:

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

That's the scene!!!! lol And Sheli ain't worth not one damn for that visual! lol

Maya Wilkes said:

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

all yall ctfu now!! sheli go get me a switch!! lmao!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 5 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE

Started by Lindsay Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 25 minutes ago. 6 Replies

OK SOOOO I MET A VERRRRRY FAMOUS RAPPER WHEN I WAS OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND WE REALLY HIT IT OFF... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND WE'VE BEEN TEXTING (SMALL TALK) AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN ASAP. THIS…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss Southern Belle 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Peaceful Protests Around The Nation

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

After it was announced on Monday night that Darren Wilson would not be indicted for the murder of Michael Brown, people everywhere took their anger and frustration to the streets. While there was a…Continue

Latest Activity

Fe. replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"sorry just realized you responded and ill be there from febuary 13-18"
5 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Charity - Michael Jordan & The Charlotte Hornets Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 1,000 Families
"Idk how I missed this cause I didn't hear about it at all on the news"
6 minutes ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Charity - Michael Jordan & The Charlotte Hornets Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 1,000 Families
22 minutes ago
Oneandonly replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"Lmao first thing I thought was Drake too. But I agree with the others, act like he's just a…"
25 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
52 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Jordin Sparks Takes Shots At Jason Derulo In "How Bout Now" (VIDEO)
"I like this song!!! Damn and he has a new chick already!?!? They waste no time smh"
1 hour ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she liked RubyWoo's discussion Peaceful Protests Around The Nation
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"I can def see Drake also....just make him use a condom girl lol"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"Ima say either Drake or lil Wayne.... But be careful cause they all be on baller alert…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video