Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

what i do?? lmao

SACK CHASER said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!

I just choked and sent my lunch flying onto my computer screen! You make me sick

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

LOL. That comment did not help to calm my fears/confusion..but its funny. Im gaggin just thinking about it :-(

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

thanks OSPN! :-)

u iz chopped? lol

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Thats funny! He's from Houston . lol

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Naw its easier than you think:-)

Maya Wilkes said:

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Mar 21. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

Jana Daniel commented on Jana Daniel's album
Thumbnail

Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV

"How To watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Online WWE PPV match? You get links from this site. WWE PPV…"
39 minutes ago
Jana Daniel commented on Jana Daniel's album
Thumbnail

"Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV 03/29/2015 and enjoy Watch WWE…"
39 minutes ago
Jana Daniel posted an album

Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV 03/29/2015 and enjoy Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Streaming Free Online Game Wrestling PC TV Video Free, WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Online Match Instant Streaming Internet TV Free, WWE…
39 minutes ago
The Philly Habesha Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Howard Garnishes Royce Reed's Bank Account For Violating Gag Order
"Royce must have something on him. Something in the milk ain't clean. It's troublesome…"
9 hours ago
Jibon mum posted a status
9 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Yvonna Hines's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Brittany Renner Talks Fitness, Fame, & Colin Kaepernick with @queenyvonna & @niksofly
11 hours ago
Honey Hontas commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Don't forget that the specials came with 3 reunions ...I watched it. Brother Jeff was on it…"
14 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude updated their profile
14 hours ago
yan yan commented on RubyWoo's blog post Leah Still Is Officially Cancer Free
"I cried while reading this omg!! God is good!! So happy for Leah and her family!!"
15 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Really? The 3 part special showing his foolishness should've been enough"
16 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
18 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
18 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video