Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 3095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

what i do?? lmao

SACK CHASER said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

I just choked and sent my lunch flying onto my computer screen! You make me sick

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

LOL. That comment did not help to calm my fears/confusion..but its funny. Im gaggin just thinking about it :-(

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

thanks OSPN! :-)

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 


Thats funny! He's from Houston . lol

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Naw its easier than you think:-)

Maya Wilkes said:

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 17 hours ago. 28 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 22 hours ago. 130 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster on Thursday. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey on Thursday. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
32 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
33 minutes ago
Ashley Jena' updated their profile
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"I have to catch Bad Boy and Cici performance. I kept changing the channel."
11 hours ago
MissLC commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"Where in the world was J. Cole at? His album is a classic to me so it was disappointing not to see…"
12 hours ago
V commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"LOL you know I told the sho nuff truth..."
15 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post RECAP: BET Awards 2015 (VIDEO) - blogged by @niksofly
"I'm not about to play with you today! I'm crying laughing. You play way too much. I loved…"
16 hours ago
Nova Sankofa updated their profile
16 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video