Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

what i do?? lmao

SACK CHASER said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!

I just choked and sent my lunch flying onto my computer screen! You make me sick

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

LOL. That comment did not help to calm my fears/confusion..but its funny. Im gaggin just thinking about it :-(

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

thanks OSPN! :-)

u iz chopped? lol

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Thats funny! He's from Houston . lol

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Chanel's Pre-Fall 2014 Paris-Dallas Métiers D’Art Collection

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Chanel previewed its pre-fall…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 47 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"Wow--i wonder what took me so long to notice she truely favors Mariah Carey."
16 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Sad but true "
47 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I like Nicki.. but this cover threw me for a loop cause I'm not sure what her message is here.…"
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Buuuuut isn't mandarian a Chinese dialect?? Birds always find something to cluck about. Smh. A…"
1 hour ago
Sheli replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"Thanks Moving In Silence, CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she, Formally Known as Ginger and…"
1 hour ago
Rad commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"I like Bosh. Adrienne seems annoying. Like she's that person that talks about her aura and…"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's How Do You Rock It: Denim On Denim Trend Part I
"I love this look.. you can dress it up or down.  "
1 hour ago
Angela C. updated their profile
1 hour ago
Baller Alert is attending Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

ATL - Tank Hosts Concert Hair Show After Party @ Harlem Nights 8/2 at Harlem Nights

August 2, 2014 at 10pm to August 3, 2014 at 3am
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video