Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so glad my mom/dad had me chooped and screwed at birth.

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

u iz chopped? lol

what i do?? lmao

SACK CHASER said:

You are gonna get me fired today!!!!

I just choked and sent my lunch flying onto my computer screen! You make me sick

naw the length and girth is still there ;).......just none of that helmet extra skin s***......lol

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

LOL. That comment did not help to calm my fears/confusion..but its funny. Im gaggin just thinking about it :-(

u iz chopped? lol

Chopped or not is not a challenge, once erect nothing is sagging lmao DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

thanks OSPN! :-)

u iz chopped? lol

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Thats funny! He's from Houston . lol

Lmao!!!! Only a Texas boy!!!!

Thanks Pretty! That sounds kinda... gross. When I do oral, I go hard on some Superhead ish! lol. I'm thinking that pulling back skin (ugh!) will mess me all up. smh.

PrettyPretty said:

its all the same to me ive been intimate with my share of island men and they typically arent circumcised and i think its all the same but I know when you perform oral you might have to pull the helmet back some or down depending on your position 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Pooch Hall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Everybody wants a piece of Tae,…Continue

August Alsina Passes Out While Performing in NY

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Last night, August Alsina fainted on stage while on the New York leg of his Testimony tour. Witnesses are saying he may have hit his head when he fell. So scary! Luckily, he seems to be recovering…Continue

YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 22 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Says Her Domestic Violence Situation Was Karma
"I think she has grown, somewhat.. But myself, like the rest of us- only see what she wants to show…"
23 minutes ago
Shantel liked Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Says Her Domestic Violence Situation Was Karma
28 minutes ago
Shantel liked Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert: Are Trey Songz & Mila J An Item?
29 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert: Are Trey Songz & Mila J An Item?
"interesting.. I'm here for it ! :)"
29 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
35 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Nicole Richie Wearing Noam Hanoch Slash Back Dress For House of Harlow 1960 at Bloomingdale's Launch
"She's way too skinny. She was cuter when she had meat on her..."
42 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Nicole Richie Wearing Noam Hanoch Slash Back Dress For House of Harlow 1960 at Bloomingdale's Launch
"Miss...makes her look like a skeleton."
48 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Denise Love commented on MsMaryMac's blog post He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not: A Mixed Signal Is A Clear Signal
"To answer your question, yes, I can see that."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video