Hey ladies! This is my first time posting. I'm sort of a newbie. I usually lurk :-) So last night I was touching my new boo down there and discovered he wasn't circumcised. :-0 I'm 31 and I haven't seen any other uncircumcised ones since I was about 21 (only other). Even then, I was so surprised/confused that I made up an excuse to leave. My question is...what should I know about this should we decide to become intimate?? I'm nervous. What should I be aware of if I try to give him oral??

Views: 2623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

I'm cracking up about the lint too. thats crazy. Thanks girl!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

Thanks to this visual...me n you gone fight meet me outside! I die....

Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!

MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

LOL Now I'm REALLY not going to look at it limp. Only erect! the size is good so thats a plus. I felt it soft through his pants but I'm not going to look since yall have me a lil scared. lol. I know yall are just telling the truth. :-)

 

Italian sausage tho?? LOL
Sheli said:

LMBO!!! I can't stand your arse either!!

I've never sucked or had sex with an unsnipped male, but I did give one a hand job while trying to get the mood going AND.... have you ever seen fresh Italian sausage burst through that thin skin it's wrapped in???? That's what the transformation process looked like to me. Needless to say we didn't get it poppin'. I mean it looked nice but, I just wasn't interested after that
CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*stretches out on a row of seats lol* She said there's lint!
MissMidwest said:

The guy I lost my virginity to wasn't circumcised O_O lol but even though it looks nasty soft, when it's hard you can't even tell. Lots of people don't get their children circumcised because it's against their religious beliefs or they live in a country where circumcision isn't the norm; for example, the guy who took my v-card was French and a lot of eastern Europeans don't snip the tips at birth LOL. There's nothing you need to do differently when giving him oral because the foreskin automatically stretches out when his d***'s hard so you don't even have to deal with it (thank God) but you said you noticed a slight smell? RUN OR PUT THAT MAN IN A ANTI BACTERIAL BUBBLE BATH STAT! Uncircumcised men have to wash dilligently because sweat, semen, lint and whateve else can form into smegma and lead to NASTY infections for the both of you. Just make extra careful he's clean and there should be no problems....unless you look at him in the light when he's limp lol 

LMAO, it needs to rest. That's when it's asleep.

Maya Wilkes said:

i dont think that's immature cause I completely understand. I'm mainly having second thoughts about the head. We were doing some things last night and I didnt notice any kind of smell. He's always talking about hygiene and yesterday I told him I'd never been with anyone who wasnt circumcised. He explained a lot of stuff to me. I feel a little better...but I'm still not putting my mouth on it just yet. And I think I should refrain from looking at it limp. lol

Collete said:

My moment of clarity came when i saw a limp uncircumcised one for the first time at 29....i just couldn't put my mouth on it.....maybe i am immature....but i just couldn't.....it didn't even look right.

That's the scene!!!! lol And Sheli ain't worth not one damn for that visual! lol

Maya Wilkes said:

"The royal penis is clean..." LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I am not fooling with DJ today. lol I am not!

You could always act out the scene from Coming To America. Get his azz in a the tub and clean the peen first. lol Then blow the peen. lol Idk Good luck with that because nothing goes in my mouth that don't smell right.

all yall ctfu now!! sheli go get me a switch!! lmao!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Giveaway

Started by Isabella in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Latest Activity

Carniece Greene commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
15 minutes ago
Tiffanie Mack commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"done"
18 minutes ago
Dess commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
25 minutes ago
Tiffany Brown commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
27 minutes ago
Unique Washington commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
28 minutes ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda Being Held On $2 Million Bail
"SMH they really f*cked up."
28 minutes ago
Bawana Perry commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
30 minutes ago
Raven McDonald commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
32 minutes ago
Chrissandra Roman commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done Done Done"
35 minutes ago
Cassandra Myers commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
38 minutes ago
Zee commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done."
38 minutes ago
Somer commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done and really happy I did"
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video