Does anybody else have certain people in your life who always needs to borrow $$$$$ but can't pay you back? However, they are always traveling, shopping, have the lastest ish

So yesterday im talking to my co-worker and he is telling me how his bestfriend charged a $400 hotel room to his credit card. Basically she tries to check in to the hotel with her debit card, with the tax and sercurity hold included she doesn't have enough money. She calls him and ask him to place the $50 sercurity charge on his credit card, and she will pay him back asap. Her boyfriend and two other people stayed in that room too... Well this was a couple weeks ago and basically he ended up paying for the whole stay,and he has heard nothing from her regarding the $400 charge. He called left a voicemails, texts ect.

Then he goes on and tells me how this always happens. People borrow money and never pay him back yadda yadda. Then im like call her ass from a blocked number or from my phone (im angry). And he tells me that she is not working he doesn't feel like dealing with the drama. He says that she is alway bragging about what clothes she brought and gifts she buys her boyfriend:/

His story really hit close to home:

A few months ago my sister had to have the new Iphone, she called me saying all she needed is $100 and she would pay me back the next day. Then she calls saying that 'her acct is going to overdraft because she spent all her money'. Now she needs and additional $100, so im at work and I dont any cash so I give her one of my debit cards and I tell her just to drop it off the next day. Now by the graces of God i gave her the wrong pin number by mistake. So, she is going to the atm and its not working so eventually the bank puts a hold on my card. So I call my bank the next day, and they tell me that she tried to withdraw $300 the first time, $250 the second, then $150. Then she tried to use it at walmart and 7 eleven. Im like wtf I call her and cuss her ass out and her reason she did it is because she knows i have money and that she would pay me back eventually:/

To this day I never received my $100 plus other money owed which I lost count

But she has been traveling all year, has all new electronics and is planning on getting a new car

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call me my grandmother's "mini me", but I dont loan ANY money for frivolous bullsh*t.  Nor do I give my cards and codes out.  My sister asked me for $5 until she got paid the next day.  I felt like if the b***h was that broke, my $5 wasnt going to fix her.........so she had to wait until she got paid.  I aint the one *in my ice cube voice*

DO NOT "LOAN MONEY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO GIVE AWAY"!!!! I stopped laoning friends any significant amount of money unless it was a dire need (no food, stranded etc.) but if it is enough that will have me feeling some type of way if I don't get it back I can't lend it. I am a friend not a bank or loan shark.

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it

It wasn't the money it was the principle, if you ask for $100 why the hell are you trying to withdraw $300 never again. Im just like you now don't ask me for sh*t
 
Brii said:

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it

Bottom line.  

 

......and as for your friend, who in the hell loans money out so some broke muthaf**ka can lay up in a hotel room?????  If he doesnt get his money back, it's his own fault for being stupid.  He must have been trying to layaway some p***y and it backfired. lol

Brii said:

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it

I only loan significant money to people i know for sure will pay me back and that's 2 people. Others who ask we usually trade money. Example I might lend my cuz a couple of $$ then when she go to the mall she will pick me up a shirt and buy drinks at the bar. Its so much easier then trying to get the cash back.

She is 7yrs older than me and she is terrible with money.  She lives paycheck to paycheck and maxes out her credit cards that how she lives. She thinks I just have this money in bank thats not being used. I've moved out of state at 18 for college and I've been on my own since. I had nobody to lean on for cash, I had to take care of myself and budget.

You are soo right Siren


 
Siren said:

DO NOT "LOAN MONEY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO GIVE AWAY"!!!! I stopped laoning friends any significant amount of money unless it was a dire need (no food, stranded etc.) but if it is enough that will have me feeling some type of way if I don't get it back I can't lend it. I am a friend not a bank or loan shark.

lol, I glad I gave her the wrong pin. I think God was saving her, because she would have emptied that acct and I would've killed her
 
University of Smitty said:

Call me my grandmother's "mini me", but I dont loan ANY money for frivolous bullsh*t.  Nor do I give my cards and codes out.  My sister asked me for $5 until she got paid the next day.  I felt like if the b***h was that broke, my $5 wasnt going to fix her.........so she had to wait until she got paid.  I aint the one *in my ice cube voice*

What?!? Round of applause to you because I would have turned into Chrissy and knocked her head off lol... Has she atleast apologized?

Chanel said:

It wasn't the money it was the principle, if you ask for $100 why the hell are you trying to withdraw $300 never again. Im just like you now don't ask me for sh*t
 
Brii said:

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it


 Honestly I thought she was better than that, I'm not a naive person she just shocked me with that mess 
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

 I always wonder why people give their PIN and credit cards to family and friends??? Those are subject to abuse.

Chanel said:

It wasn't the money it was the principle, if you ask for $100 why the hell are you trying to withdraw $300 never again. Im just like you now don't ask me for sh*t
 
Brii said:

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it
Lmao

University of Smitty said:

Bottom line.  

 

......and as for your friend, who in the hell loans money out so some broke muthaf**ka can lay up in a hotel room?????  If he doesnt get his money back, it's his own fault for being stupid.  He must have been trying to layaway some p***y and it backfired. lol

Brii said:

Sorry about your money... But hellll naw I don't loan money, you can't drive my car, and you can't stay more than 1 night at my house lol... You should have hit her with if you can't flat out buy it you don't need it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Lil' Kim Names Her Top 5 Favorite Biggie Tracks

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

#LilKim recently called into DJ's “The Whoolywood Shuffle” radio show to discuss the #BadBoy Family Reunion Tour.During the phone interview, the Queen Bee talked about setting aside her beef with…Continue

Kanye West's Studio Broken Into

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TMZ reports that #KanyeWest's creative studio was broken into recently and the rapper thinks it could have been an inside job. Law enforcement was called to the scene Tuesday evening after the door…Continue

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Could Receive Millions for Baby's First Photos

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has surveyed photo agencies, who specifically market celebrity baby photos, and reports that #BlacChyna and #RobKardashian are expected to get millions of bucks for their baby's first photo…Continue

Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Stealing A Fan's Hat

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Chris Brown is facing yet another lawsuit, this time a fan is accusing the singer of stealing.Last year, Marq Stevenson reportedly attended Brown's concert in #Dallas, Texas, when he gave his hat to…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Louis Vuitton Spring 2016 Leather Biker Jacket and Louis Vuitton Sun Catcher Derby
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 12 - Adrien Broner Talks The Money Team Beef, Boxing Plans For Atlanta, Why He Flushed Money Down The Toilet & More (Listen)
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 10 Fashionable Swimsuits For All Summer 16
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Pusha T Wearing Gucci Tropical Print Silk Jacket and Adidas x Raf Simons Sneakers
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Retired NBA Player Speedy Claxton Loses Home To Foreclosure
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service