So, I’ve been messing with this guy since October, we are gong to to call him guy #1. We were talking since October all the way through January. He has a great personality, keeps me laughing, I never got bored with him, and he is great in bed. He mentioned being my boyfriend a couple times, but i managed to avoid the conversation, he was good enough to sleep with and have night caps with, but not good enough to be my boyfriend, plus im only 18 and im in college and I just moved to LA less than a year ago, so im still having fun doing me,  partying, and meeting people. I was over his house at least once a week when we were talking. The last time I was with him was in January, which is the night I slept over, the night was great, sex in the morning, and he dropped me off home. After thats when I stopped texting him, and he stopped texting me. Normally he would text me sometimes, and I would text him sometimes, but I guess he was waiting on me. But I guess thats where it ended. I haven’t had sex with anybody since him. Guy #2, I met him yesterday, he is nice and tall, and fine. But the problem is that he goes to the same college as guy #1, im afraid they know each other, considering the fact that they look like they could hang out together. How should I ask guy #2 if he knows guy #1, and if they know each other what should I do

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Agreed

Phoenix said:

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

I agree!! thanks

yes im done with #1 unless he starts back texting me. I think you are right, and we both are being stubborn

Ms. BoiBye said:

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

i feel you

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

Sorry it took me long to reply, i havent been on in a while

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.
Exactly... Dont say anything until you know for sure. You have the right to date and talke to who you please. You don't know who knows who. Unless he comes out and says "oh I know so and so" or you meet guy #1 while hanging with guy #2 and the know each other just have fun and dont stress it. You're still young enjoy it

Say something for WHAT? You  just met guy #2 yesterday, who's to say y'all will even be talking by the end of the week. That's too soon to be divulging your personal business. If you find out the two of them have a "friendship" LATER DOWN THE ROAD, when #2 or #1 are more than just a text, then maybe you may need to ask questions, other than that keep it moving.

Besides if you ask #2 if he knows #1 he may think you're using him to get at #1 in some kind of way. And when #2 asks you how well you know #1 are you going to tell him "You use to be his bed warmer?" You're opening a can way too soon.

You are so right!! thanks

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Celebrities Spotted at Screening of "Lucy" in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Toya Wright, Tameka Raymond, Kirk…Continue

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 6 hours ago. 20 Replies

Do you date black men?

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Celebrities Spotted at Screening of "Lucy" in Atlanta
"Wasn't/isn't she a dancer? "
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - First Look At Lance Stephenson's Baby
"I didn't know boys wore the two holes in the ear anymore...I thought it was a girl until I…"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"I was just reading an old newspaper article about them recently. She seems like a very ambitious…"
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - O'Shea Da Model Blocks a Fan
"Lawd!   "
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Vivica A. Fox Wears Hervé Léger Printed A-Line Dress and Jimmy Choo ‘Karla’ Studded Sandals For Premiere of Paramount Pictures’ 'Hercules'
"Love the dress!"
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Awwww....so nice...nothing extravagant."
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty liked Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Zoe Saldana Wearing Valentino Resort 2015 Monkey Print Chiffon Gown For UK Premiere of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
"I like it."
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Love Muse Collections
"Is my assumption correct that these aren't real gold?  Are they gold plated?"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Awwww so sweet! Congrats to them. Real love is beautiful."
3 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Vivica A. Fox Wears Hervé Léger Printed A-Line Dress and Jimmy Choo ‘Karla’ Studded Sandals For Premiere of Paramount Pictures’ 'Hercules'
"She looks great!"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - First Look At Lance Stephenson's Baby
"Newborn with earrings is a hot mess. His motor skills haven't developed. Ugh. I agree with…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video