So, I’ve been messing with this guy since October, we are gong to to call him guy #1. We were talking since October all the way through January. He has a great personality, keeps me laughing, I never got bored with him, and he is great in bed. He mentioned being my boyfriend a couple times, but i managed to avoid the conversation, he was good enough to sleep with and have night caps with, but not good enough to be my boyfriend, plus im only 18 and im in college and I just moved to LA less than a year ago, so im still having fun doing me,  partying, and meeting people. I was over his house at least once a week when we were talking. The last time I was with him was in January, which is the night I slept over, the night was great, sex in the morning, and he dropped me off home. After thats when I stopped texting him, and he stopped texting me. Normally he would text me sometimes, and I would text him sometimes, but I guess he was waiting on me. But I guess thats where it ended. I haven’t had sex with anybody since him. Guy #2, I met him yesterday, he is nice and tall, and fine. But the problem is that he goes to the same college as guy #1, im afraid they know each other, considering the fact that they look like they could hang out together. How should I ask guy #2 if he knows guy #1, and if they know each other what should I do

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Agreed

Phoenix said:

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

I agree!! thanks

yes im done with #1 unless he starts back texting me. I think you are right, and we both are being stubborn

Ms. BoiBye said:

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

i feel you

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

Sorry it took me long to reply, i havent been on in a while

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Exactly... Dont say anything until you know for sure. You have the right to date and talke to who you please. You don't know who knows who. Unless he comes out and says "oh I know so and so" or you meet guy #1 while hanging with guy #2 and the know each other just have fun and dont stress it. You're still young enjoy it

Say something for WHAT? You  just met guy #2 yesterday, who's to say y'all will even be talking by the end of the week. That's too soon to be divulging your personal business. If you find out the two of them have a "friendship" LATER DOWN THE ROAD, when #2 or #1 are more than just a text, then maybe you may need to ask questions, other than that keep it moving.

Besides if you ask #2 if he knows #1 he may think you're using him to get at #1 in some kind of way. And when #2 asks you how well you know #1 are you going to tell him "You use to be his bed warmer?" You're opening a can way too soon.

You are so right!! thanks

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 19 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 23 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Music: T.I. - "Paperwork" (Album Review)
"I'm copping ! Thanks"
3 hours ago
brooklyn Campbell might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
6 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"I couldn't see myself trying to lay up with him with them eyes going like a compass."
8 hours ago
Ronda_Marie updated their profile
8 hours ago
Deez2thicc shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Mmm mmm good !!!"
9 hours ago
Sheli commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"I like it! Hopefully while listening to the profanity the message will seep in. "
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"Lol at him treating her like a groupie. But S/N I can't stand Fredro Star. He tried to diss…"
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"Oh dear. That blew my mind."
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Lol at snsr haha"
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Cute guy. Y'all shud do Andra Fuller one day. I watch him on roomieloverfriends on YT n he is…"
9 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Throwback: Diahann Carroll
"Yay! Classic beauty! Gorgeous as always! Love her."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video