So, I’ve been messing with this guy since October, we are gong to to call him guy #1. We were talking since October all the way through January. He has a great personality, keeps me laughing, I never got bored with him, and he is great in bed. He mentioned being my boyfriend a couple times, but i managed to avoid the conversation, he was good enough to sleep with and have night caps with, but not good enough to be my boyfriend, plus im only 18 and im in college and I just moved to LA less than a year ago, so im still having fun doing me,  partying, and meeting people. I was over his house at least once a week when we were talking. The last time I was with him was in January, which is the night I slept over, the night was great, sex in the morning, and he dropped me off home. After thats when I stopped texting him, and he stopped texting me. Normally he would text me sometimes, and I would text him sometimes, but I guess he was waiting on me. But I guess thats where it ended. I haven’t had sex with anybody since him. Guy #2, I met him yesterday, he is nice and tall, and fine. But the problem is that he goes to the same college as guy #1, im afraid they know each other, considering the fact that they look like they could hang out together. How should I ask guy #2 if he knows guy #1, and if they know each other what should I do

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Agreed

Phoenix said:

Come right out and ask him. 

Just be like, I used to deal with someone who goes to your school, do you know him?

Ya'll owe each other nothing right now. And you need to know before you smash a homie... lol.

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

I agree!! thanks

yes im done with #1 unless he starts back texting me. I think you are right, and we both are being stubborn

Ms. BoiBye said:

Hold on, need more details. So are you done with #1. It just sounds like you two are being stubborn. If you are done with him then I would agree and say just ask. If you aren't then I would proceed with caution, LOL!

i feel you

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

Sorry it took me long to reply, i havent been on in a while

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.
Exactly... Dont say anything until you know for sure. You have the right to date and talke to who you please. You don't know who knows who. Unless he comes out and says "oh I know so and so" or you meet guy #1 while hanging with guy #2 and the know each other just have fun and dont stress it. You're still young enjoy it

Say something for WHAT? You  just met guy #2 yesterday, who's to say y'all will even be talking by the end of the week. That's too soon to be divulging your personal business. If you find out the two of them have a "friendship" LATER DOWN THE ROAD, when #2 or #1 are more than just a text, then maybe you may need to ask questions, other than that keep it moving.

Besides if you ask #2 if he knows #1 he may think you're using him to get at #1 in some kind of way. And when #2 asks you how well you know #1 are you going to tell him "You use to be his bed warmer?" You're opening a can way too soon.

You are so right!! thanks

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Agreed. If they are friends then you'll find out when guy #2 takes you around his friends. That's when you spill. Otherwise you are just opening a can of worms that isn't necessary. Men don't tell us a tenth of the shyt they do. Why are so many women so in a rush to tell them all their business?

Learn this and it will free you from a lot of bs: My ex(es) is/are my business and will be disclosed on a need to know basis. As long as I don't have any STDs/STIs or children by them then {insert current SO name here} don't need to know.

l8dy-c said:

Why are you concerned with what those 2 men think? They probably do know eachother. But what does that matter? If they don't they you should let them both know. It's not like your pregnant or have a STD. If it doesn't work out then... On to the next. Summer is around the corner, spend your extra energy at the gym or something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 12 minutes ago. 41 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 15 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 21 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Latest Activity

imani replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Well I'm new to BA so im not sure how the old BA was hopefully I get to find out! I just been…"
12 minutes ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"how is it and whats the best hotel to book thats close yet affordable? and what are somethings you…"
15 minutes ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"hey love! I havent been but i will be there this year! from feb 15th-feb 18th did you book you…"
16 minutes ago
imani replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"hey love im imani! welcome to BA im 21 and I model as well! what part of florida are you in I am in…"
21 minutes ago
K. Torati commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Lol wow everyone sounds so mad at the author. From what I read she doesn't sound like a…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Wife Scale By: @milagreee
"I'm not good at math. Soooo yeah."
1 hour ago
Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Omg awesome ! Where are your seats and how old are you !? And do you do your own make up??"
2 hours ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
4 hours ago
QueenofMithrone replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Hey girlie!...I will be attending I have no clue on what to wear either all I know is that im to be…"
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence posted a discussion

Gift Ideas

What are y'all getting your baller for Christmas? I got my present early this year! He put the down…See More
5 hours ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"doubt*"
5 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"I dont think child support payments should be halted. The NFL is paying his insurance, not…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video