Hey ladies! Im some what of a newbie. I joined the site a while ago and have been lurking. I went aalllll the way back through the archives to see what BA was all about and learned alot! I wanted to be educated on past topics instead of coming on here asking "where the ballers at??" like most ladies do lol. I see that you all are a wealth of knowledge and think very similar to me. Any ways, now that I am all caught up, I look foward to be posting more often. My nxt assignment is to go through all the blogs, because Im sure there are things Ive missed. I posted once but deleted it o_O. It was nothing serious though.

But, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi! *waves* :)

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Waves Real Hard* Hey!
Lol thanks!

Brii said:
*Waves Real Hard* Hey!

hey ma

Welcome Ms. Good!!

Hey!

*waves* Welcome!

Welcome hun ... i just started posting recently as well ...

Thanks ladies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 31 seconds ago. 4 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 11 hours ago. 5 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Kristiana La'el Towns liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
2 hours ago
Kristiana La'el Towns liked Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
2 hours ago
Kristiana La'el Towns updated their profile
2 hours ago
Hate my Ex commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert On The Scene: 2014 American Music Awards
"Zendaya looks gorgeous!"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"
"He said she was going to play the rape card, I don't see where he said he wanted to rape her..."
5 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Lance Gross And Fiancee Rebeca Jefferson Welcome Baby Girl
"Very sweet. Congratulations on the lil one."
7 hours ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@Sandy Cheeks... I see that!!! So disappointing!!! Lol"
8 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"
"Maybe I'm misconstruing his lyrics but it sounds like he's calling her a bird…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video