How come you guys are so mean to the new female posters

 ????

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ZZZzzzzzzz

It's like an initiation, if you get past the hazing process, you're all good!

She was in Eygpt.........carrying on like she was in Britian

Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Boy stop... 
Girl stooooooop! Lol
Tone...smh
What do we do with u. Smh

AllyNWonderland said:
Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Aaaaawwwww hol up! Hol up! Is this a Tone and muthaf'n Sweetness reunion? Lmao

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

You used proper BA ettiquette.......respect opinions/dont get in your feelings to quick. 

You cant come up in here poppin off, talking sh*t, cause you dont like what somebody else thinks or feels.  These b***hies will eat yo azz alive.

Lovelymeeh said:

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

& that's it in a nutshell 

Sheli said:

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Yesterday Keke Palmer posted a…Continue

Chris Brown's 'Between the Sheets' Tour Delayed Due to Lack of Community Service Hours

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Chris Brown announced on his…Continue

Latest Activity

Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Ciara Wearing Hood By Air Zippered Hoodie On Instagram
"As Pretty as Ciara is--there is something so so so so lame and corny about her."
5 minutes ago
Tone commented on A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
"How are we trying to be god for not wanting to deal with a woman that has a crazy past to us? …"
13 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
"im pretty forthcoming, but then again I'm a square so I don't have a bunch of skeletons.…"
39 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post 2 Chainz Wants To Run For Mayor Of College Park, GA
"@ Sean, no. I'm not saying that because he has a record: I say no because I can't see…"
1 hour ago
Selena commented on A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
"Exactly."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris
"I don't understand chicks who never let their vagina breathe."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina
"Adorable!"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kate Hudson Wearing Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Red Sheer Dress For Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Fashion Show
"Hit! Kate usually looks fabulous and cute. She's the same size as the models, so it works."
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post 2 Chainz Wants To Run For Mayor Of College Park, GA
"@V what's wrong with Chainz? He seems like an articulate brother. Most of the politicians have…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
"Former "hoes" get wifed every day... Every saint has a past & every sinner has a…"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
2 hours ago
Sean liked A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But Will He Accept My Past? - Blogged By: A_SheWrites
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video