How come you guys are so mean to the new female posters

????

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ZZZzzzzzzz

It's like an initiation, if you get past the hazing process, you're all good!

She was in Eygpt.........carrying on like she was in Britian

Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Boy stop... 
Girl stooooooop! Lol
Tone...smh
What do we do with u. Smh

AllyNWonderland said:
Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Aaaaawwwww hol up! Hol up! Is this a Tone and muthaf'n Sweetness reunion? Lmao

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

You used proper BA ettiquette.......respect opinions/dont get in your feelings to quick. 

You cant come up in here poppin off, talking sh*t, cause you dont like what somebody else thinks or feels.  These b***hies will eat yo azz alive.

Lovelymeeh said:

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

& that's it in a nutshell 

Sheli said:

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Man Walks Woman on Dog Leash Through Staten Island Mall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Via NY Daily News:She heeled by…Continue

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

Latest Activity

Dimegal updated their profile
1 hour ago
Dimegal commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"I acutally liked her story and the very detailed experience. She just gave me a heads up on who NOT…"
1 hour ago
JustMe replied to V's discussion A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice
"no two men are the same regardless of their bank account... A couple of the millionaires I know are…"
2 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on CLEM's blog post A Playa Has 4 Different Types of Girls....Wifey, Babygirl, Sidepiece & The Jumpoff
"I thought a baby-girl and side-piece were one and the same.  When did they get separated?"
3 hours ago
Amber McQueen commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Juelz Santana Told Me It Was Nothing "Serious"
"Wow this dude gives zero f**** to sex a Thot raw smh..."
5 hours ago
miss cali commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"That's why I always look at the pics first before I waste my time--clearly she didn't do…"
5 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to V's discussion A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice
"I've never dated a millionaire so I have no "real" advice.  The few men that I…"
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 10 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"Here you go @suga bear use my thumbs"
7 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 liked CLEM's blog post A Playa Has 4 Different Types of Girls....Wifey, Babygirl, Sidepiece & The Jumpoff
8 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"I wish I had more hands so I could give that dîck four thumbs down!"
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video