How come you guys are so mean to the new female posters

 ????

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ZZZzzzzzzz

It's like an initiation, if you get past the hazing process, you're all good!

She was in Eygpt.........carrying on like she was in Britian

Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Boy stop... 
Girl stooooooop! Lol
Tone...smh
What do we do with u. Smh

AllyNWonderland said:
Lmaoooooooo Tone ima give you a milk filled d-ck to suck on cause you being a baby
Aaaaawwwww hol up! Hol up! Is this a Tone and muthaf'n Sweetness reunion? Lmao

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

You used proper BA ettiquette.......respect opinions/dont get in your feelings to quick. 

You cant come up in here poppin off, talking sh*t, cause you dont like what somebody else thinks or feels.  These b***hies will eat yo azz alive.

Lovelymeeh said:

When I was new everyone was nice to me *Kanye shrug*

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

& that's it in a nutshell 

Sheli said:

Some of these chicks come on here looking for a "Yes Gang" but when their lil a**** get told the truth they want to call people all types of b****** or they want to say if you don't have anything to NICE to say don't comment.

No one is here to cater to your feelings, if you have qualms about the hoe-s*** you've done or are about to do, then don't post, it write that s*** in your diary and put it under you pillow!! Telling the truth or having an opinion different from yours does not make one mean or a hater, it makes you an individual capable of thinking on your own.

With that said, let me go write about the potential hoe-s*** I'm thinking of doing!! And ya'll bishes better not say anything negative or mean, LOL!

I don't think anybody's mean it's how you present yourself and how some people come off once you state "Your Opinion" they be ready to cuss you out for speaking your mind... They were and still are nice to me 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

Mr. Vegas Calls Drake A 'Fake' For Exploiting Dancehall Music On VIEWS

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Dancehall veteran Mr. Vegas is putting #Drake on blast for sampling Dancehall artists on his latest album.In a video posted on his Facebook, Mr. Vegas said he was excited to listen to #VIEWS so that…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 12-Year-Old Girl Returns From School Trip With Severe Rope Burns Around Her Neck -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"So the chaperone didn't see the when and how the rope ended up around the child's neck…"
5 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post New Orleans Saints and Pelicans Owner Says His Family Is Trying To Kill Him - Blogged by @kelseycearaa
7 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 11 - Bu Thiam & Drekia Glenn Talk "Like A Boss", Working With Chris Brown, Tracee Ellis Ross, DJ Drama vs. Jeezy & More
"Damn autocorrect, I wrote Bu."
13 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 11 - Bu Thiam & Drekia Glenn Talk "Like A Boss", Working With Chris Brown, Tracee Ellis Ross, DJ Drama vs. Jeezy & More
"This is off topic, but it just occurred to me that Akon has three wives. I wonder if Abu is going…"
13 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Niko Rose's blog post Former NBA Player Etan Thomas Experiences Subtle Prejudice On Train- blogged by @niksofly
"Rolling my eyes at this whiny fool..."
17 hours ago
LemonDropPop and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
21 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
21 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
21 hours ago
michale posted a status
22 hours ago
michale posted a status
22 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
yesterday
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service